{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 17

557 posts

Flag Post

Ok guys aj will be busy for the next 4 months because of school, so he has kindly requessted to be removed until further notice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Ok guys aj will be busy for the next 4 months because of school, so he has kindly requessted to be removed until further notice.

Okay

Flag Post

Can i join i am lvl 7 with a amethyst pickaxe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnderDog269:

Welcome to the crew! (YEAHA FIRST RECRUIT!!!!!!!!)

Flag Post

Hey guys I’m thinking of hosting a new event since we haven’t had one for a while. You guys can vote for either:

Mine Ze Diamonds
I will have a world filled with diamonds and you have 1 minute to mine as many as you can. Then we will have a party where we give each other gifts(since we missed it on the christmas event) And a bonus because this might be short we will play block tag(you basicly just trap each other with blocks and last one standing gets 5 diamonds)

Or

Diggin For Diamonds
If you ever played Minecraft its kind of like a spleef. A spleef is basicly when you break blocks until one person falls to the bottom. We will play this for a while. And victor gets 10 diamonds(feel free to wager/bet) After that we will have a party where we give each others gifts(since we missed it on the christmas event)No using star fuel! (Talking bout you Fart_Waffle xD!)

Dig Ze Diamonds Votes: 0
Diggin For Diamonds Votes: 3 (Gogo1267896) (LukeLuke204)(Fart_Waffle)

Flag Post

I think we should get more diamonds for winning. Maybe better prizes to. O yea and i would win the spleef because i have unlimited star fuel. You did not say we cant use it XD. Either way you see it we should do a block tag.But.. i vote for the second one

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

I think we should get more diamonds for winning. Maybe better prizes to. O yea and i would win the spleef because i have unlimited star fuel. You did not say we cant use it XD. Either way you see it we should do a block tag.But.. i vote for the second one

That a vote?

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:
Originally posted by UnderDog269:

Welcome to the crew! (YEAHA FIRST RECRUIT!!!!!!!!)

XD Good job. Welcome to the clan UnderDog!

Flag Post

well landon has replaced me, no room for the guy who does nothing so, I guess I’m leaving.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

well landon has replaced me, no room for the guy who does nothing so, I guess I’m leaving.

No your not… I’ve got some special jobs in store for you HEHE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

No your not… I’ve got some special jobs in store for you HEHE.

Ohhh boy. And kboy, landon didn’t replace you. I just needed more mods as the clan grew.

Flag Post

Oh kboy I didn’t replace you the mod. I replaced LukeLuke with his Admin job :D

Flag Post

^^ SOOOOOOOOOOO true and now imma destroy landon with my new toy: The Terminator 3000 HEHE

Flag Post

you tell your members to stay off my page

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

you tell your members to stay off my page

Okay,
GUYS stay of his page OKAY??? untill further notice.

Flag Post

Yea not going to happen bub.. your clan is as dead as a rock. Nobody want to join your clan

Flag Post

= [] =
Take me to your leader

Flag Post

^^ SOOOOOOOOOOO true and now imma destroy landon with my new toy: The Terminator 3000 HEHE

Erm…. You’re too late because.. erm…. how do i say it? OK I BURNED DOWN YOUR HOUSE AND BROKE YOUR CAR

Flag Post

Immature five year old is immature

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

Erm…. You’re too late because.. erm…. how do i say it? OK I BURNED DOWN YOUR HOUSE AND BROKE YOUR CAR

What if I didn’t have a car or house and I was a random hobo with a laptop in McDonalds…. HEHEHE.. or maybe I’m a secret agent you never know.

Flag Post

I pity the fool.. or fools in this case

Flag Post

I’m just having a bit of fun and trying to keep this place active I mean seriously. it was inactive for like 5-6 days.
EDIT: hmm also note maybe we should change Chief advisors name to like Advisor or general cause it don’t make sense having more then 2

Flag Post

I’m just having a bit of fun and trying to keep this place active I mean seriously. it was inactive for like 5-6 days.
EDIT: hmm also note maybe we should change Chief advisors name to like Advisor or general cause it don’t make sense having more then 2

Ehh, you’re right, I think this should change.

Flag Post

Where is the world?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Setsuna21:

Where is the world?

Dead apparentally.

Nah, Just Kidding. What really happened is that it got griefed and well…no one had the heart to rebuild it. Technically, we have no official world at,, how evryou can make an off-topic world where members can meet and socialize.