{Currrently Closed} The Aether Twilight Miners [ATM] page 8

557 posts

Flag Post

btw i have like alot of red chests

Flag Post

dont forget, we are still recruiting just make sure you are over lvl 5 and fill out the form. we are a very active clan!

Flag Post

Can I join? I’m lvl 14 with a diamond pickaxe

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebeastdemon:

yes you can join.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

yes you can join.

Added. btw, sorry for the inactivity, my computer has been having problems with the internet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

dont forget, we are still recruiting just make sure you are over lvl 5 and fill out the form. we are a very active clan!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

yes you can join.

Added. btw, sorry for the inactivity, my computer has been having problems with the internet.

Same here, but I try my hardiest to put up with it.

Flag Post

Well, halloween is tomorrow. This means that it’s the end of the month. This also means that we’re supposed to expand the empire. Unfortunately, the first sub-clan hasn’t really picked up yet, so I want to wait for that one. Until next time, Gogo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kboy101:

Flag Post

bwamp

Flag Post

Back guys, sorry for the inactivity. Had technical difficulties. It’s fixed now though. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Back guys, sorry for the inactivity. Had technical difficulties. It’s fixed now though. :)

ok =D

Flag Post

Looks like Jared finally admits that we are better. :)

Flag Post

Looks like you just come on Block Miner to post on forums

Flag Post

no one of your members hacked me i would never write that garbage

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

Looks like you just come on Block Miner to post on forums

Really? I do play you know. :P

Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

no one of your members hacked me i would never write that garbage

Then why did you post it?
EDIT: Jared, I have noted that you have been hacked. I am really sorry about that. I will try to find who did it and talk to them reasonably.

Flag Post

New logo, name, more and more!

Flag Post

lets see fart waffle is known for hacking

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaredShaw99:

lets see fart waffle is known for hacking

. . .I know, it was probably him, but I can’t find out for sure. Ah, I was thinking about giving him the clan. :P

Flag Post

level 16 diamond pickaxe can I join?

Flag Post

Gogo. It was a deal we had.. i said i would give him the password to the creator if the game and to a kid named spartacus because he… being him thought he can update the game himself

Flag Post

But i did not give him any passwords because

1.) I CAN NOT HACK SO STOP ASKING ME FOR STUFF JARED
2.) I will never give passwords of anybody (ESPECIALLY THE CREATOR OF THE GAME) to anybody especially jared.

Like i said if i hacked i would have a level 100 account and everyone in the game would have tri picks. If you want to talk more PM me with a time and a chatroom and i will go there and talk to you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

But i did not give him any passwords because

1.) I CAN NOT HACK SO STOP ASKING ME FOR STUFF JARED
2.) I will never give passwords of anybody (ESPECIALLY THE CREATOR OF THE GAME) to anybody especially jared.

Like i said if i hacked i would have a level 100 account and everyone in the game would have tri picks. If you want to talk more PM me with a time and a chatroom and i will go there and talk to you.

Fart, your point is valid, I don’t 100% trust you-no offense. I am still thinking about it. There’s other stuff that can happen.

Flag Post

I talked to a mod about it he said just ignore jared.

Flag Post

Also when jared says “Fart is known for hacking”… that is 100% invalid