Glitch discussion

10 posts

Flag Post

This game is really fun, but there is alot of glitches. Today I will tell u some glitches I know.
1. doppleganger avatar=a copy of an avatar appears where the avatar first was.
2. flying avatars without star fuel=dont know if glitch but sometimes u see people floating in air with a rapid jump animation
3. on my old computer i encountered a glitch where i couldnt see the servers i made for some reason.

ALSO PEOPLE THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM SO IT ISNT PERFECT
sorry for caps
post any glitches u see in the game here.

Flag Post

Yes my friend did have the first glitch but also it happend more than once in a time it happend 3 infact their were 3 copys in one time.

Flag Post

The flying avatar glitch is a glitch where you are chatting. If you press chat, the screen in the backround freezes. So yeah.

Flag Post

well i thought they fixed the blackout glitch (where u cant see ur servers u made) even i reported it they didnt fix it >8(

Flag Post

I have now encountered another thing that seems like a glitch. When I was logged and was about to play this game, it was loading the level when you play Block Miner without an account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshmala:

The flying avatar glitch is a glitch where you are chatting. If you press chat, the screen in the backround freezes. So yeah.

well it even happens when im not chatting sometimes

Flag Post

IVE SEEN A GLITCH LIKE THE MULTI PEOPLE BUT THERES TWO OF THERE NAMES IN THE TRADE LIST/ MINING PERMISSION LIST

Flag Post

YAY WHERES MY CHEESE

Flag Post

OK THIS GAME IS NOT GETTING UPDATED

Flag Post

Hey Guys Can you help me? My Blocks are all black idk why please help ):