Flag Post
Originally posted by landon2251:

payment? what payment

Look at first page…

Flag Post

red chest? i still dont get the payment i dont see it

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeLuke204:

Premium: Premium member is a member of the Twilight Mining Bank Corp and will get disounted prices on items and insurance, premium vaults and special acess. These people are highly trusted people and have to be members of Twilight Miner clan and you have to pay the price once every year.(Note: Maxium discount is 60%.)
Premium Ranks (Office):
Applying: no discounts (costs:free)
Slacker: 2% discounts (cost 5 diamonds)
Family of a CEO: 4% discounts and special acess (costs:65 diamonds)
Employee:7% discounts (costs: 45 diamonds or can be promoted from slacker for free)
Hard working Employee:10% discounts (costs:150 diamonds)
Employer:16% discounts and special access (costs: 355 diamond)

More Premium Ranks (Shops):
Check-out chick: 8% discounts (costs:105 diamonds)
Shop Keeper 12% discounts (costs:215 diamonds)
Shop Owner: 20% discounts and special access (costs:635 diamonds)

Even more Ranks types (Da big guys):
Police: 15% discounts and special acess (costs: 340 diamonds)
Chief Police: 21% discount and special acess (costs:665)
Personal Bodygaurd: 26% discount and d special access (costs:995 Diamonds)

Last Ranks types (Da bigger guys):
Da boss: 30% discounts and special acess ( costs: 1255 diamonds)
CEO:40% discounts,special access and premium vault ( cost: 2455 diamonds)
Co-Founder CEO 50% discounts,extra special access and premium vault ( cost: not able to buy
Founder CEO:60% discounts,extra special access premium vault (cost: not able to buy)

Ex-Member Ranks:
Retired member: 2% discounts ( Must have been a Shop keeper or Shop Owner that quit membership.)
Sexy lady: 5% discounts (Must have been a Check-out chick that quit membership.)
Disabled Person: 5% discounts (Must have been police, chief police or a bodyguard that quit membership.)
Ex-Employee: 1% discounts ( Must have been a Employee, Hard working Employee or a Employee that quit membership.)
Ex-Boss: 5% discounts ( Must have been da Boss that quit membership.)
Ex-CEO: 7% Discounts (Must have been a CEO that quit his membership.)

Rules when a member:
Rule 1: ALWAYS check back to this fourm when someone is buying or selling something to work out the prices.
Rule 2: Don’t grieve, troll, spam and disrespect others.
Rule 3: Never turn down a customer unless he is on the Bad list or you have to do something or go somewhere. Also if they’re a TMBC. member you can turn them down (optional).

Rule Breaking:If you break a rule while your a member you will automatically be stripped of your rank and have you name put on the Bad list.(No refunds if you get kicked.)

Quitting Premium Membership:When you quit Premium you get a %10 refund of what you membership type you paid for and become an Ex.
Ex’s still get discounts just alot smaller then what they used to get but, they lose all special access and their preium vaults (if they had it). Slackers don’t get refunds or become an Ex (Also if you get promoted from Slacker to employee you still don’t become an Ex.). Family of CEO get refunds but, not Ex.

Special thanks: Special thanks member are people who get to join for free and have 10% discounts because they helped the TMBC. alot. (Can’t get normal ranks for free and can’t earn achievements unless there a premium member also.)

Jobs: Jobs allows you to help with banking, building and trading aswell as fourm jobs like mod. (You can have more then one job and they must be earned.)
In-game Jobs:
Trader: May buy and sell in the name of TMBC. (Must join the Trading Guild or one of “Da bigger guys” premium ranks)igger guys" premium ranks.)
Bank Receptionist: May bank people’s stuff. (Must join the Banking Guild or one of “Da bigger guys” premium ranks.)
Builder: Help build TMBC building or getting payed to help others. (Must join the Trading Guild or one of “Da bigger guys” premium ranks.)

Other Jobs:
Mod: Check the page every one or two days and look for people that should go on the bad list.
Updater: Make an update on the fourm.

Premium Members: (Note: The player’s with their name in bold are people you should meet.)
LukeLuke204 (Founder CEO) 60% discounts
(This member is the second in command of Twilight Miners if and owner of TMBC PM him here if you wish to join Twilight Miners or TMBC: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/LukeLuke204 ")
(Achievements: 4,5,18,19,20,21,22) Jobs:Trader, Bank Receptionist, Mod and Updater.

Gogo1267896 (Co-Founder CEO) 60% discounts.
(This member is the leader of Twlight Miners PM him here if you wish to join Twilight Miners. http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Gogo1267896 ")
(Achievements:4,10 and 18)

Fart_Waffle (Co-founder CEO) 60% discounts
(Achievements:4,5,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and 18)

kboy101 (Co-founder CEO) 60% discounts
(Achievements:4,5,10 and 17) Jobs: Mod and Trader

Special thanks members:
Gogo1267896 (Co-founder CEO) 56% discounts (Thank him here at this site: "http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Gogo1267896 ")
Fart_Waffle (Butluver) 60% discounts ( Thank him here at this site: "http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Fart_Waffle ")
bakultimate (Crazy idea) 10% discounts ( Thank him here at this site: "http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/bakultimate ")
Doodle_Man (Giving me the D) 10% discounta (Thank him here at this site: "http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/doodle_man ")

Ex-Members:

Flag Post

i can only Familey of a CEO

Flag Post

Court room now added.

Flag Post

Court room now added.

:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Court room now added.

:D

IKR
EDIT: I might use my one of my multi accounts to make Twilight Mining Banking Corp. 2…

Flag Post

Just about to reach diamonds and sapphires for reconstructing training area then boom internet goes down…
1 minute later my computer shutsdown.

Flag Post

Just about to reach diamonds and sapphires for reconstructing training area then boom internet goes down…

Wow. . .that really sucks. :(

Did it install updates or something?

Flag Post

Wow. . .that really sucks. :(

Did it install updates or something?

Yea.

Flag Post

New update is the monthly draws check page 1 for more.

Flag Post

The drawing idea is good but what you are giving away isn’t. I mean entering for a 50 diamond max prize and your paying 10 diamonds. Other then that its a good concept…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fart_Waffle:

The drawing idea is good but what you are giving away isn’t. I mean entering for a 50 diamond max prize and your paying 10 diamonds. Other then that its a good concept…

I agree, excellent idea concept, however, 50 diamonds. . .really? Sorry, but with the price to enter, and the chances. . .honestly it isn’t wort hthe prize. Maybe a bigger prize. :)

Flag Post

I agree, excellent idea concept, however, 50 diamonds. . .really? Sorry, but with the price to enter, and the chances. . .honestly it isn’t wort hthe prize. Maybe a bigger prize. :)

ok next month then…
EDIT: Btw if you enter 3 tickets you can win 1st 2nd and 3rd place in one draw XD.

Flag Post

ok next month then…
EDIT: Btw if you enter 3 tickets you can win 1st 2nd and 3rd place in one draw XD.

Hmm. . .Ok! I’ll just buy all 3 tickets! xD

Flag Post

30% discounts for Christmas hurry ends December 31st.

Flag Post

30% discounts for Christmas hurry ends December 31st.

Christmas is coming quickly! Get your discounts before it’s gone!

Flag Post

Last day for discounts.

Flag Post

Level:11
pick:esmelrald and topaz
name:thomay

Flag Post
Originally posted by user90:

Level:11
pick:esmelrald and topaz
name:thomay

Hi user, this isn’t exactly the recruitment page, but I’ll add you on the main one anyway. Be sure to post on the main page next time as it is the most updated.

Flag Post

Any clan members still want to join?

Flag Post

Is this thread dead?

Flag Post

i think so

Flag Post

Hey can you be in my game hub services plz? you will get good pay!