My troops disappeared page 2

28 posts

Flag Post

I heard back from Kabam today because I filed a ticket for this:

“Hello,

First, thank you for playing Dragons of Atlantis and for taking the time to get in touch with us.

We sincerely apologize for not responding to your issue in a timely manner. Due to an unexpected increase in incident volume, we are a little behind in getting back to everyone individually.

During this time, we ask that you search through our extensive Knowledge Base to find solutions to many frequently asked questions:

http://kabam.custhelp.com/app/home/p/32

We are currently in the process of investigating several issues resulting from this recent surge in player activity, and our engineering team has identified multiple fixes which are currently in the process of being developed and released into the game. As you may already know, we’ve recently had an influx of traffic that has caused many players’ marches, login bonuses, resources, and/or completion procedures to be stuck in limbo. Please note that your march or build orders are not lost. Instead, they are waiting in line to be completed.

Many players have reported that refreshing their web browser completed stuck actions, while other more demanding features may take additional time to complete. To ensure that all orders are pushed to completion, our engineers are running queries and scripts around the clock to resolve these issues. In addition, the development team is currently working to provide a permanent solution and hopes to have the issue resolved soon. I can assure you, this is a top priority for our team. When a permanent resolution is provided, an update will be posted at the top of the page located here: http://kabam.custhelp.com/app/home/p/32

In the meantime, it has been our experience that many of these issues resolve themselves after an hour or two.

I want to share with you a list of common troubleshooting steps that we have compiled. If the issue you experienced is persisting, we recommend you try out these steps, as they very frequently are able to resolve issues that arise within the game:

1. Refresh the webpage, Ctrl-F5
2. Log in and out of the game platform
3. Clear your browser cache. (Click here to learn how, http://kabam.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/205/kw/cache)
4. If you are having difficulties logging in, please try using the latest version of either Firefox or Chrome

Dragons of Atlantis is a continuously evolving experience, and we work hard to prevent matters such as these before they occur. When they do come up, we very much appreciate when you report them to us, so we that we can remedy them early and often!

If you continue to experience difficulties with this game play matter, please reply to this message and we’ll do our best to assist you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

Best regards,
Daniel
The Dragons of Atlantis Team"

On a side note I have never lost a dragon since :P

Flag Post

JEEEZZ!!!! 20k troops i sent to my outpost poof GONE!!! seriously man bugs like this can make you give up on a game!!!!!

Flag Post

did you check your muster point at your main city? shows up there for me when my troops go missing