BUGS

10 posts

Flag Post

Seriously, sort the bugs out.

What is the point in playing a game like this if you can’t build stuff and your troops inexplicably disappear after spending 4 days building them,

I know my building queue isn’t full.

I also know my troops didn’t evaporate on the return journey, unless alien abductions are part of this game.

Flag Post

Hey thank you for speaking up.There are many more bugs then that.It’s useless to say that here though because nobody from Kabam checks the Dragons of Atlantis forums on kong.Do what I did and become a member of kabam and make a forum there about it!

Flag Post

My resource display for wood is bugged. Shows 1.7m when i only have 700k.

Flag Post

When I sometimes speed up construction, it will take the speed up, but restarts building.

Flag Post

guys stop posting ur bugs here anyways kadam and his lazy crew will never fix it D:

Flag Post

it is suppose to be like this :( at least i think so some one tell me if im wrong

Flag Post

dragwizz- I don’t think your resource display is bugged, or else everyones is bugged. Capacity is NOT the maximum amount of food, wood, etc you can HOLD, its the amount when the farms, sawmills, etc stop adding. So your food can easily be 20 million/capacity 2 million when you start hitting anthropos camps

Flag Post

Anyone else having trouble with the game telling you you have troops out when all are home? This is getting annoying!

Flag Post

I sent like…4900 troops to go to a savanna but they got stuck there -dunno why
so I retreated them back. but when they came back, they were all gone o_o

Flag Post

You guys I went to Kabam forums and told them to come here once in a while so rate up my comment so they can see.