WC (World Chat) etiquette

5 posts

Flag Post

I have been in world chat, but I don’t stay there because I can’t follow the conversations. One thing I have noticed is that people sometimes post their own coordinates in WC. I have a feeling they just want people to attack them, but sometimes it appears as if they have a really small fortress.

What is the etiquette of posting your own coordinates?

And I am not sure coordinates are really that secret. I mean, lots of places post them. I even found a site that wants to post coordinates for you (http://doasidewinder.blogspot.com/).

Flag Post

my WC is filled with ppl having parties in the chat really retarded and posting your own cords is not a good idea because ppl won’t stop attacking you and if someone posted their cords and they have a lvl1 fortress then they probably just started the game and don’t know that you should never post your cords

Flag Post

you can screw up an enemy doing it. but NEVER post your own coordinates

Flag Post

They probably made an alt as bait with a sentinel that can give them your cords when you attack, only attck if it looks like a legit city

Flag Post

oh and don’t post other people’s cords, that’s a coward’s move and people will attack you when they find you