Rubies

24 posts

Flag Post

The rubies on this game are way overpriced and i think if you don’t want to lower the price than you should 1) make rubies winnable in fortana 2) make gold rube conversion every like 10000 gold for every 1 rube 3) be able to win rubies in wildernesses/ anthropus camps

Flag Post

I fully agree with you, rubies are very ungetable.

Flag Post

It would be nice to see a way to get rubies somhow but i cant see it being implemented

Flag Post

i don’t think you see the point of rubies, it’s to give the developers money and if rubies are too easy to get for free the developers go broke here’s the reasons why your ways are way too easy: 1 ruby every 10k gold would give me 1 ruby every hour and winning them in fortuna would make no fucking point because you already get prizes that are worth rubies as for the third way, ever heard of waving? some people would be able to send out over 10 attacks in less than a minute and that makes the need to buy rubies nonexistant, they have to make money somehow stop bitching and be lucky they give you a fortuna’s chance every day. NOTHING in the shop is needed except CGs which you can get from fortuna’s chance. The ways you made up make it too easy for us to get rubies and if it’s too easy to get rubies then kabam does not earn money and shuts down the games so either quit the game or stop complaining

Flag Post

Can’t tell if trolling, or just a dick.

Flag Post

Both.

Flag Post

I understand the need for the developers to make a living. But I also think the rubies are a tad overpriced. There should be at least one way of acquiring them in-game. Maybe one for every ten lvls (or some number that sounds fair). Personally, I am in no position to spend cash I don’t have on buying rubies in a game.

Flag Post

Despite the steep rate I was about to buy some rubies with kreds, but apparently the actual price is ten times higher than listed (e.g. if you try to buy the 400 rubies package for 499 kreds a Kongregate pop-up will tell you that the price is 4990)… I sent an email to the Kongregate staff but they haven’t answered yet. I guess that I will keep my kreds for the time being.

Flag Post

I just had a look at that out of interest and yeh o.O they seem to have added a 0 to the end of the every kred price listed..

Flag Post

yes .. there is some glitch from kongs side when trying to buy rubies ..

they end up being way overpriced, meaning you need thousands of kreds instead of hundreds.

Now kong is stopping me from buying rubies .. I wonder if this IS a problem that kabam might respond to?

hehe

Flag Post
Originally posted by Purrrlescent:

I understand the need for the developers to make a living. But I also think the rubies are a tad overpriced. There should be at least one way of acquiring them in-game. Maybe one for every ten lvls (or some number that sounds fair). Personally, I am in no position to spend cash I don’t have on buying rubies in a game.

some way of acquiring rubies? ever had a fortuna’s chance or fortuna’s vault they give you things so you don’t have to buy them for rubies that is waaayyyyy nicer than some other game developers every 10 lvls would give you 2 payments in like a month and i think there is a max lvl so that would be worse than fortuna. YOU DIN’T NEED RUBIES!!!! STOP BITCHING JUST REFRESH FORTUNA TO GET DIFFERENT REWARDS AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT

Flag Post

i think this kid is a little too addicted to this game, or either a fan of the company. pick one, any one. which shale it be?

Flag Post

why cant we use kabam card on kongregate anyone know

Flag Post

KONG ISN’T KABAM AND SO YOU CAN’T

Originally posted by desart5:

why cant we use kabam card on kongregate anyone know

Flag Post

HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE ORIGINALLY POSTED THING BEING AT THE TOP OF MY TEXT LIKE LOL!

Flag Post

I just spent a decent amount of kreds and got nothing at all. I’ve emailed KABAM and Kong, and hopefully I’ll get it worked out. It’s really ruined my night, though.

Flag Post

same her … did they help you ?

Flag Post

j have a probleme! j buys jewel of with my kreds but I n is accepted to nothing, no jewel, be able to help m, thank you has all

Flag Post

how do i convert to ribies

Flag Post

toujours rien reçu !! quelqu un peu m aider en me donnant les coordonnées de la personne a contacter ,

merci beaucoup

Flag Post

Actually, I quite agree on that rubies are to expensive. I was thinking of blowing 10 Euros or so on this game, which I think is more than enough for something I play only casually, but I found the amount of rubies I get for them way too low. It would surprise me if this price would be the optimum earning model for this game.

Flag Post

…………………………………You guys all complain but I don’t see how spending twenty bucks for a games all that hard. It’d be easy if you either paid or quit the game

Flag Post

I think you might have misunderstood me. It’s not that I don’t want to spend 20$ on this game, it’s more that for 20$ I get the grand sum of 155 rubies, for which I can buy roughly nothing at all.

Flag Post

well i guess thats a little stupid