How to contact the developers

14 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

So how does one get in contact with the developers? Kabam doesnt seem to respond to the bug report.

Flag Post

go to Kabam page and post bug report, I suppose.

Flag Post

heh heh kabam doesnt even care…when it loses all its customers and fans then it will realize what it did wrong oh and yes i refer to kabam as an it now cuz no human is that greedy
i should know i am a dragon unicorn mixed with cat

Flag Post

Would be nice to have a VIEW CITY BUTTON so you could actually view people walking around your city and have a better view of your RESOURCES.

Flag Post

I don’t even think Kabam even cares about it’s games. Look at the price of rubies! they are trying to steal our money! I think that they just want to get as much money as possible before they get skrewed over!

Flag Post
Originally posted by pete777:

I don’t even think Kabam even cares about it’s games. Look at the price of rubies! they are trying to steal our money! I think that they just want to get as much money as possible before they get screwed over! (added) It’s true, so i just don’t use rubies

Flag Post

I had 20k anthropas talisman and they dissaperd i would like them back because i worked hard for them

Flag Post

I bought some rubies and they didn’t apply to my account. I went through Kongregate to report a bug and still haven’t heard anything from them. In the mean time, I have contacted Kabam, they got back to me within a day. They applied the missing rubies to my account, along with around 30% extra, a heap of extra items and the fire dragon egg that I’d missed out on in the shop.

All in all, Kabam support is great. It was fast and no hassles. Just contact them through their website.

Flag Post

I don’t even think Kabam even cares about it’s games.

Flag Post

Hi…In the last power challenge I posted 5m+ in gains, but only recieved the 1st 2 prizes (S/B 1st 4). Coukd you correct this, please.
Thank You

I appreciate your promptness in taking care of this. Thank You

Flag Post

Contact them through their website. It’s much quicker.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-Contact-Support/?l=en_US&game=All

Flag Post

game will not fully load..missing my daily tribute because of this..as usual

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brohanssen:

I bought some rubies and they didn’t apply to my account. I went through Kongregate to report a bug and still haven’t heard anything from them. In the mean time, I have contacted Kabam, they got back to me within a day. They applied the missing rubies to my account, along with around 30% extra, a heap of extra items and the fire dragon egg that I’d missed out on in the shop.

All in all, Kabam support is great. It was fast and no hassles. Just contact them through their website.

i think u r the only one that has happened to bro