BUG

14 posts

Flag Post

I can’t use my Level 9 Training Camp in my Sunken Temple. It keeps going to my Dragon’s Keep. I can’t train troops!

Flag Post

I am unable to train anything either, I have plenty of resources, but it keeps saying that I have “0” ability to train, what gives? Please assist, I need more troops created.

Flag Post

try logging off for like 3 hrs it usually fixes for me then but if not then idk

Flag Post

since past 2 days all the places like hills, forest, arthropus camps , savanas, etc. have turned into swamps of level 0. Only city are visible how 2 fix these kinds of graphic errors?

Flag Post
Originally posted by j72764:

I am unable to train anything either, I have plenty of resources, but it keeps saying that I have “0” ability to train, what gives? Please assist, I need more troops created.

Did you look to see if you have any idle population?

Flag Post

Me too, I can’t train eaither, is there anything I can do or a solution on this one?

Flag Post

OMFG.Stop complaining dear god.Don’t make a random forum you guys have to read.But since you guys a probably to lazy to do that I will tell you how to fix this bug.
1.Try using a different internet browser.(Internet explorer,Firefox,Google Chrome and yahoo are examples.)
2.Try playing on a different computer.
3.Make sure you have good connection to the internet and game.Check your internet connection by going to the bottom right of your computer and one of the icons there will say"Wireless network connection"click on it to see your connection.
4.Your computer may have a virus.Do a virus scan to see if your computer has a virus.
5.Your computer may be slow.Use speedtest.com to see how fast your computer is.
6.It may be a server error.Try switching servers.(A lot of people ask me"How do you switch servers"the answer to that is play Dragons Of Atlantis and on the loading screen at the bottom it should say"Current Realm Sungrebe"near that it should say change realm click there and choose a different realm.)
7.Try playing the game later.
8.Log of/restart/shut down.
9.Reload the page.
10.Send bug report.
11.Browse the internet for answers.
12.Become a member of kabam.com and go to technical support for Dragons Of Atlantis and ask them there.
If nothing here works make sure to rate Dragons Of Atlantis a 1.

Flag Post

do you have any idle people? if not that is why

Flag Post

bonjours a tous , hier j ai acheté des rubies avec mes kreds , la transaction a bien été effectuer dans l historique mais sur le jeu je n est rien reçu , j ai besoin d aide merci beaucoup

Flag Post

i can only train from porters to giants, when i try to train especial troops i can’t, a empty page appears like they not exists

Flag Post
Originally posted by FaRRoU:

i can only train from porters to giants, when i try to train especial troops i can’t, a empty page appears like they not exists

That’s because you need a lvl 10 training camp for the troops respective outpost to train them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndrosKlaster:

That’s because you need a lvl 10 training camp for the troops respective outpost to train them.

but they appears before! and suddenly poof! anything xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndrosKlaster:

but they appears before! and suddenly poof! anything xD

what farrou is trying to say (i have the same bug) is that when you would click train, it would show you the requirements and stuff. it only shows the portret of the monster and its ukeep damage, etc. no train button max available etc.etc. and i guess there is SOME1 OUT THERE WHO KNOWS?RIGHT?RIGHT?

Flag Post

If you want to know requirements for elite units go to the specific outpost ( ex : for FT go to water op)
@ Farrou , i know it was possible soem time ago , but was updated .