WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS GAME

10 posts

Flag Post

I JUST ATERZED $100.00 TO COME OUT OF MY BANK TO BY DIMONDS THE DIMONDS NEVER SHOWED UP AND AT THE END OF THE TRASACTION MY BANK SAYED YOU WERE PAYED WHERE DID THAY GO

Flag Post

rubies*

Flag Post

They went to a mystical place called scamsvill, where the mayor Kabam rules all with a mighty fist. O sorry, not mighty fist… they just ignore any complaints.

Flag Post

That’s pretty much what happens when you buy content for a hopelessly broken game.

Flag Post

the game is in its beta betas have bugs

Flag Post

Hey lynn, I’m part of Kabam’s support team. We’ve got some good people working in our payments department – just send us a message about your issue, and we’ll figure it out! We’re very careful to make sure our payment system works; we know how important that is to our players.

Flag Post

Make sure you specify: did the error happen when you were paying for Kreds, or when converting Kreds to Rubies?

Flag Post

Hey Bfiggins, i bought 200 kres to exchange it for rubies but when i did it, my kreds desapeared and i didnt get any rubies!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bfiggins:

Hey lynn, I’m part of Kabam’s support team. We’ve got some good people working in our payments department – just send us a message about your issue, and we’ll figure it out! We’re very careful to make sure our payment system works; we know how important that is to our players.

Oh by figure it out, do you mean send a horribly canned message that fails to answer any relevant questions?

Originally posted by darknees65:

the game is in its beta betas have bugs

That excuse has been used for the past year and a half and it gets unbelievably old.

Flag Post

Hey bfiggins, you guys got some big brass ones to still be hocking your wares while the game is unplayable. Instead of burning bytes selling rubies, how about at least making the game work so people might actually want to buy something.