You had exceeded number of request to our server...

9 posts

Flag Post

Sending one antr. camp attack after another and deleting not interesting messages at the same time, I’ve got small message window, saying something like that:
“You had exceeded number of request to our server…
all activity blocked for 1 hour”…

I’m just curious whether it happens with me alone? :)
Server: Aracari

Flag Post

sounds like kabam is trying to make a waving script protection protocol, that never happened to me but i never used a script i assume youre not using one?…

Flag Post

if it is to prevent abusive script using this sounds like it could screw even with people who do it manually

Flag Post

nah it happens to me too although it took me well over an hour to be able to get back on.

Flag Post

Happens to me regularly. No script, but building in six outposts and making around 20 attacks gets me banned. The alliance chat on this subject isn’t favorable.

Flag Post

me too. i was just attacking normally, never used a script before. blocking for 1 hr on a time-based game for no good reason is insane.

Flag Post

KABAM GIVE US AN ANSWER QUICK! it blocked me twice in 3 hrs. this is ridiculous. how the hell do i play? KABAM GIVE US AN ANSWER QUICK!

Flag Post

Today i tried to obtain an armor piece for my Stone Dragon by waving , and after +20 attacks at the same camp and deleting the messages, they blocked me

“You had exceeded number of request to our server…
all activity blocked for 1 hour”…

Server: Calderones

I guess they are trying to block scripts in a wrong way….

Flag Post

I got banned while scanning the map. I think it’s counting mouse clicks so to avoid getting banned make sure to wait between clicks.