Completion Grants

5 posts

Flag Post

I love this game! I’ve been playing it for over two months now…that being said I’m not going to spend WAY TOO much real life money on a game that will/gets reset. With the daily chance(Fortuna’s chance/vault) there should be a WAY higher chance to get a grant than there is now…I’ve only gotten 1 so far, and it’s frustrating seeing as how it is a free to play game(across multiple sites). I understand the need to have a “ruby player” level available…but when the average player can’t even use a Wraith dragon because of poor RNG at Fortuna, I see a fault….that coupled with the fact I’ve been farming for my last piece of stone dragon armour for over three weeks straight and it still hasn’t’ dropped I find to be total BS!

Flag Post

You’re doing something wrong.
a dedicater farmer will get all his armor within 3days(and thats with bad luck)

i’ve gotten all of my armors in 1-2days. Just choose a dragon you need armor for choose a wilderness and stick to it!!!!
wave it 24/7 and don’t stop unless you find a piece. doing 25attacks break 25attacks break etc won’t work.
just sit down save some blinks/hops if needed for your gd and wave 250-350 attacks, You’ll have your armor within 3days.

the completion grant thingy is also easy to fix.
Refresh the game and the fortuna changes, keep on doing that untill you see a CG.
then play, best way to obtain them is just click after few seconds don’t try to aim for it since it will just frustrate you and it won’’ help at all.

Flag Post

Actually, you don’t have to refresh, fortuna changes if you close and start it again within the game. Chances are low, but I’ve even managed to get ancestral seals from the vault this way.
The GD armor is supposed to be the easiest to get – in my realm, it was in the starter’s package, so I didn’t have to search, I have others’ word for it. But if you’re discouraged already, you’ll get really frustrated with the other dragon eggs and armors, it took me more than a month daily playing to complete the helio armour.

Flag Post

Shaarazad is right. Don’t refresh. Just x out the fortuna’s window and reclick fortuna’s chance. Not that hard. I haven’t gotten many CG’s myself. But it’s all about timing and common sense. If the CG isn’t the 5th or 6th one picked, guaranteed it will be the next time around. :) That how I did it and I got a fair share of CG’s (Not a ton though)

Flag Post

i have gotten plenty of CG’s and seals i cant see what your problem is