The Death Knell of DOA

2 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations KABAM! You have taken a good game to it’s extreme, money grubbing end. You are so paranoid of scripts that normal actions can rate you a time out like a petulant child. Your quest to add “new and exciting” things to the game have exacerbated the already existing, ignored glitches. Refreshing after every attack has gotten old fast. When you add in that your troops may or may not be there anymore without then changing your tax rate or something, it’s maddening. To that same end, good luck speeding in your attack. It may take a full minute before the attack shows up on the screen. The coord’s of my water op and spec runes have switched now for some reason too. I would file a report about the already known glitches, but that process is as out of hand as the game it’s self. The only way to get ahead in the game now is to spend hundreds of dollars. With the economy the way it is, a broken game is way low on the list of places to spend your cash. Much like Sacred Seasons, the game has become to overdeveloped for it’s own good.

Flag Post

Yes.when I started playing,DOA was Dead On Arrival.