mass nullifers

7 posts

Flag Post

hey could you guys think about maybe putting mass nullifiers in anthropus camps or giving some away to everyone for a few days kinda like an event or something i think that this would greatly improve the game

Flag Post

Pardon me, but why? Also, how come your grammar is so bad? Is English not your best language?

Flag Post

who needs perfect grammer and who can afford to fix their mistakes they made as a little player just because they didnt know what their doing

Flag Post

i agree, as a small player you don’t know what to build and why and so when you understand the game you cannot fix your mistakes. Although kabam could just make it so you could downgrade buildings until they are at lv. 0 so that kabam could still get away with selling mass nulifiers

Flag Post

Kabam doesnt give a flying fuck about the customer. they make it that way so you can just start again in a new realm and spend even more time playing their game. which gives them that much more money.

Flag Post

All Kabam cares is getting his grubby mitts on our money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nproteau:

Pardon me, but why? Also, how come your grammar is so bad? Is English not your best language?

I found it humorous that nproteau made a stab at anothers grammar, with their own bad grammar.