OP Anthropus Camps

9 posts

Flag Post

I think the anthropus camps are a bit OP, for example, I attacked a level 5 camp with alomst 2,000 longbow men and almst 2,000 swift strike dragons and i lost. Badly. I didnt even completely eliminate one set of troops. Could you adjust it maybe?

Flag Post

just man up and read the guides numbers

http://dragonsofatlantis.wikia.com/wiki/Anthropus_Camps

Flag Post

Guys So I visited the site but I noticed there aren’t any info on the probabilities on The Granite Ogres While I got 1k of um. Please help me.

Flag Post

Granite ogres are used as defence troops to support your bowmen/lava jaws. when farming you’d use ATs for the load and defence instead, you could use ogres but their loads wouldn’t be enough to get the resources back.

Flag Post

oh and white, never send speed (SSD) and range (LBM) together as you’ll lose the speed troops and without any defence probably the LBM as well

Flag Post

Ok… Do giants count as defence?

Flag Post

yes but you’d be far better sending ATs, if you don’t want the resources send minos but i’m not sure on the numbers needed, that way at least it’s faster. you’ll have to experiment with numbers as the wiki only has at as defence

Flag Post

OK thanks for the help

Flag Post

P.S. WhiteScruff never send spend and ranged troops together. There will be many more losses than there should be.