Frequently Asked Questions page 4

98 posts

Flag Post

Crystals are the premium currency ($$$) in this game.

Flag Post

What is LFP? it is looking for party, people or priest or something else?

Flag Post

at mark it is looking for party

Flag Post

Is the AFK mode the same as pressing the [ ~ ] key to target the closest enemy? If not where is that [ ~ ] key on the key board (like close to what other keys)?

Flag Post

My game never saves. This would be the third time starting all over again. Whats going on?

Flag Post

My pdef is 464(2%) what does the 2% mean? and does it mean if a patk normally deals 1000 damage I take 536 damage instead?

Flag Post

I’m trying to complete the socketing quest and I’m being told that I may not have socketing rod (bound) in my inventory, when in fact, I do. I have socketed one item already but the quest is still being shown as incomplete. And even though this quest is labeled optional, I still cannot abandon it. What am I doing wrong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aranal:

I’m trying to complete the socketing quest and I’m being told that I may not have socketing rod (bound) in my inventory, when in fact, I do. I have socketed one item already but the quest is still being shown as incomplete. And even though this quest is labeled optional, I still cannot abandon it. What am I doing wrong?

disregard; I figured it out

Flag Post

markyboy the (2%) is damage reduction, i believe if someone does 1000 damage on someone with (2%) reduction they will only do 980 instead

Flag Post

I have a question. I saw during the orange event that people were planting lilacs and white jade as well in that area. Where do you get those things? Was it part of that event and what does it give you when harvested?

Flag Post

FINALLY! I can enchant items. This has been bothereing me FORVER

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ido013:

Is the AFK mode the same as pressing the [ ~ ] key to target the closest enemy? If not where is that [ ~ ] key on the key board (like close to what other keys)?

This is next to your numeral keys above your qwerty,
this key on an english style keyboard is also the `/~ key, and is left of Numeral 1/! key.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MartyB3:

I have a question. I saw during the orange event that people were planting lilacs and white jade as well in that area. Where do you get those things? Was it part of that event and what does it give you when harvested?

This is known as the “Seed of life” quest

Flag Post
Originally posted by aurouralamia:

My game never saves. This would be the third time starting all over again. Whats going on?

I have searched for people having similar issues to maybe come up with an answer to your question.

But have found none… Could you please explain your problem more?

Flag Post

Sorry RenegadeSpade. I found at least it started saving when I got my new laptop and started using Chrome over Firefox. Still unsure what the actual issue was. I made sure I was on the correct server and such but it wasn’t saving. It’s resolved now somehow.

Flag Post

How do people know what the winning number is in the guessing game

Flag Post

the number shows up after the egg is broken on the hour

Flag Post

I’ve tried to find the store for buying Mount Upgrade Tokens for the Mystical Scorpion Mount mission, but haven’t been able to find anything aside from the crystal method. How do I access the other method of purchase?

Flag Post

@ normuru2d you can get them from revenants vault or buy them for like 5s each from some people who already have very good mounts

Flag Post

Where can I find an Item Shop?

Flag Post

I haven’t received my promo code yet..

If you want to send me a new promo code send it to:
Benny_huang159@hotmail.com

The email above is the new email I use, so be sure to contact me :)

Flag Post

I’m new, so I was wondering if there’s a bonus to adding friends? Feel free to add as well! :3

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator