Ridcoulous

33 posts

Flag Post

Almost every game add for a game i see shows a girl and you can tell that there trying to show her tits or her butt THIS DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY THE GAME STOP FUCKING DOING THIS YOU PERVS

Flag Post

I AGREE

Flag Post

I found your misspelling of your topic simply ridiculous.

Flag Post

Adman dont be a douche that corrects everyone…

Flag Post

oh its true

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hybirdhunter:

Almost every game add for a game i see shows a girl and you can tell that there trying to show her tits or her butt THIS DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY THE GAME STOP FUCKING DOING THIS YOU PERVS

Agreed.

Flag Post

This not make people qant to play the game but some fanservice is always welcomed. :D

Flag Post

Adman dont be a douche that corrects everyone…

that’s called a grammar nazi =P

Flag Post

oh thanks :D still i hope a admin of the game sees this forum

Flag Post

see what most people dont know is that the US revolves around 2 things, sex and violence… its everywhere LITERALLY… if you have a problem with it, go to a different country (if youre not in one already) and stop going to a site that is mostly for and by Americans…

Flag Post

megamario is right this is america your gonna have to get over the chicks. SEX sells. if you look at the most hated online video game of all time evony it made a ton of money from perveted adds now grow up kids because if you dont the world will make you grow up.

Flag Post

I rather look at some half-naked chick than a really buff sweaty guy…

Flag Post

its about catching someones attention…..thats all. and it does the trick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ickis:

lol people thinking sex and violence is only big in America. It’s pretty much every nation. Also, people clicking the chick for her tits is really what drives 90% of people to the game to start with, why do you think so many games do it?

i didnt say sex and violence are only big in the US, i said the US revolves around them….

Flag Post

So most population of boys in the county im in think girls are s-e-x toys WOW if i was a girl i would HUGELY offened

Flag Post

to like boobs is not the same as objectifying……and some girls like the attention some are offended sometimes both depending on circumstance and who is giving it. all very complicated and no man was made to understand women. you can try chivalry or being sweet and sensitive and see how far that gets you….in any case hybrid if you are straight and not into boobs yet give it time they might grow on you, not literally.

Flag Post

It’s weird as a girl seeing all these oh-so-innocent anime girls in short-skirts and mini tees.. It’s a little creepy. Isn’t it enough to make em look cute? You gotta make em dress like harlots? Kind of like promoting the idea of pedo- or ephebephilia..Or the book Lolita by Norbakav (sp?)

Flag Post

So most population of boys in the county im in think girls are s-e-x toys WOW if i was a girl i would HUGELY offened

Rather i’d be offended how a lil kid still learning spellings is playing this game.

Flag Post

Maybe if it’s the game that is filled with ridiculous amount of Japanese boobs, lol. I can understand why some people think it feels too much to make people feel like perverts if game developers decided to make this kind of fan service. For me, I am used to this kind of marketing tactic that people make. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Flag Post

Again dont be a douche and correct me im not used to my new keyboard…

Flag Post

Sex and violence, isn’t that what makes up most of a human’s life?

Flag Post

Again dont be a douche and correct me im not used to my new keyboard…

I’m*

Flag Post
Originally posted by KillerKhaos:

in the US yeah mostly…. in other countries its almost not there at all compared to the US…

Flag Post
Originally posted by megamario33:
Originally posted by KillerKhaos:

in the US yeah mostly…. in other countries its almost not there at all compared to the US…

Sucks to be them

Flag Post
Originally posted by MissMarionette:

It’s weird as a girl seeing all these oh-so-innocent anime girls in short-skirts and mini tees.. It’s a little creepy. Isn’t it enough to make em look cute? You gotta make em dress like harlots? Kind of like promoting the idea of pedo- or ephebephilia..Or the book Lolita by Norbakav (sp?)

This to the edge. It’s one thing to have some WOMAN drawn with impossible measurements and improbable clothing, but it’s incredibly creepy when they are drawn to look like GIRLS with impossible measurements and improbable clothing. I don’t want either in an MMO, but at least I feel less dirty when they look ‘of age’.