Bugged.

7 posts

Flag Post

I just got some new characters and played whit them a while, the next day they’re bugged (My claim prize box keeps going on/off and my pets will vanish, and items are gone too). How do i fix this? This is actually the second time it happend, its happening to all my accounts now. This keeps happening.. I’m sorry if i did spell something not correctly.

Flag Post

Does noone know the anwser?

Flag Post
Originally posted by IrakJ:

I just got some new characters and played whit them a while, the next day they’re bugged (My claim prize box keeps going on/off and my pets will vanish, and items are gone too). How do i fix this? This is actually the second time it happend, its happening to all my accounts now. This keeps happening.. I’m sorry if i did spell something not correctly.

more detail please

Flag Post

I just experienced the same thing – there’s nothing in my vault, inventory, and character pages. I do not have pets nor mount, nor wings. My skills were reseted. Claim box is glittering. I do not even obtained usual green dragon coin at the first login today. I do not have offline bonus (I recalled that first two times I were offline I had in there some values to redeem for tokens/somethings). I have all my coupons, and my skills are spend the way I had them spent.
Screenshot <- shown only character, daily bonus, and skills page.

Last thing I’ve done yesterday was going for a General’s Krahn Delivery Quest.

Flag Post

For now, at least, this appears to be an unofficial forum (i.e. no evidence the devs read it).

If you experience problems in game I’d suggest filing a bug report (which is sent directly to the devs) or posting on their official forums

Flag Post

I exited the game, waited for awhile offline (after I’ve written here), and now re-logged in – and poof – all my belongings are on me again. I’ve just “lost” my offline time (and no more claim box visible – like I’ve used it or something ;) )

Flag Post

IrakJ, Onlyikar

How many times have you encountered this situation?
I guess you should send them a message http://www.kongregate.com/feedbacks/new