remove all "BOUND" effects its annyoing u cant trade anything u dont need (locked)

18 posts

Flag Post

How come you always complain about the most stupidest things?

Flag Post

It is kind of annoying though, having a pile of stuff that you don’t particularly want but others do and you can’t sell it. :/

Flag Post

trash it if your not gonna use it. it is a tad bit annoying but at the same time its annoying that anything that doesnt help make your life easy. Jiuribu your pathetic and are hardly a gamer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kevlaer:

That’s not really stupid lol.. Got 2 sands of time bound in my vault. Great…

Flag Post
Originally posted by changochango111:
Originally posted by Kevlaer:

That’s not really stupid lol.. Got 2 sands of time bound in my vault. Great…

the reasoning behind them making those bound is that in the past they gave unbound versions which destroyed the economy in game again if it annoys you trash it.

Flag Post

remove all bound effects?? i smell a multi-tasking log in&out greedy little boy.. >:D

Flag Post

just like baba said, sell them.. if not trash them.. that’s not hard to do isn’t it?

Flag Post

it’s better if we have a free space for bound item, cuz we don’t have much space in inventory or vault.

Flag Post

only some items that are bound are really needed. Trash the bullhorn wow that one slot now. Use the potions and that is like 7 more inventory slots. I wish you guys would just adapt instead of complaining about it all.

Flag Post

People can complain if they want. If they have a problem with something, they can try to fix it. Don’t rip on em.

Flag Post

At the very least they need to get rid of the bind on equip items

Flag Post

I dont see why they would do that either. I mean i see how that is frustrating. the only reason i see that they wouldn’t is that you can repair an item making it worse meaning you sell the stats but really the item lasts 1 hour then breaks. Perhaps change to bind on repair. I dont think people are ripping on here so much as it is how ridiculous the things that she has been complaining about are. I have been trying to be nice and explain it all to her the best i can.

Flag Post

If people don’t realize that the durability is that low then they deserve to get ripped off, it’s not that hard to look at the item.

Flag Post

I love america with all my heart but most americans are oblivious. Since they are why not make it easier for them?

Flag Post

you can do a master repair at a shop and nothing gets worse, if you do a basic repair the only thing that lowers is max durability needed before another repair.

Flag Post

“I dont think people are ripping on here so much as it is how ridiculous the things that she has been complaining about are. I have been trying to be nice and explain it all to her the best i can.”

Yea I know i wasn’t talking about you haha

Flag Post

quit playing .

Flag Post

yeah why not remove this bound thing.. so that in just a few hours you got items x1,000 more than you really should have.. sarcastically speaking >:D