*** SUGGESTIONS ***

383 posts

Flag Post

Greetings fellow Vidalians,
Have some suggestions to improve Crystal Saga? Post here and we will carefully look over them!
In order to keep a neat and tidy page, please follow this rule: One topic to each post, and no debating over suggestions. The staff and devs will be looking only at the suggestions posted.

Off-topic posts will be deleted.

Flag Post

Hi, maybe i’ll start:
- how about making option with sign-in for quest like bath, vault or whatever, so nobody ask for it on world chat. it might look like chart with listing of players (with lvl and class) who want to do specific quest and leader could send invites. player already in party should be removed automatically, beacuse thay can not be invited anyway. some kind of sorting ppl by guild, lvl, class, player stats (like healing) would be usefull.

Flag Post

Add Daily Hunt NPC at each village. It’s so tedious to go back to Starglade just to accept the quest and then teleport out 20x a day.

Flag Post

NPC Fixes:
Torch NPC should actually sell torches.
Daily Hunt, Day at Vidalia and Potentially Guild Turnins at major hub points. (Or just make it accessable through our daily events tab)
Fix the Daily Sign-In NPC.
Make the Auctioneer actually do its job: Saves a lot of potential Lag on L1 Starglade.

Potentially make an Item Synthesis or NPC Tradein for MUTGMUT, because the gross oversaturation of this drop alone is outrageous, even if it’s a 10% Chance on a 5:1 Ratio. It’s still worth it to not have an item that doesn’t see use after 2 weeks of play.

Make XP Boosts rollover |Make Guild Boosts effect the end-result, not the primary.
Example: NonVIP nonGuild would get 350 per kill. VIP Gets 385. Guild1 Buff gives 393 (w/ VIP), 6x XP gives 1100? The card/vip/guild skills should have a stronger influence.

Make Bosses not have a Min/Max drop table – so that 2x Drops are actually worth using rather than being detrimental.

Augment the Dragon Coin System so that there is a potential wheel drop for [x] coins of the same type or potentially an upgraded coin.

Remove Normal Hammers from the Dragon Wheel. They are quite possibly the biggest detriment and unused item in the game.

Fix the Valentines event droptables from Mobs, they have no use yet they still drop teddy bears and eggs.

Make unused items such as Ethereal Dragon Sword Shard have use finally.

Flag Post

Increase the bonus Priests receive for Healing during PvP-Events, since everyone has higher HP/Atk and doing 3kHeals with that amount of HP is just laughable. About 3 Heals are needed to recover the DMG from 1 attack, which makes Priests totally unusable for PvP, which is sad.

Flag Post

A full screen option for Kong players.

Flag Post

Improve the PK system outside the PVP Areas?

Free Crystal Events / Quests?

Bag/Vault Expander Quest.

Flag Post

Be able to click through the Sengolia killstreak messages (or a way to disable most popup messages); ironically enough, this has ended a number of my killstreaks as a knight.

Flag Post

tweak event times a bit for european players?
when i started to play this game i had holidays.. still do until next monday.. from then on i will be working (like most euros) from 8-16 and will sleep from 24-7. so the time of the day during which i will be able to play is roughly 17-24. (times in CEST)
this will effectively exclude me from doing: Sengolia Battlegrounds, Guild Resource Quest, Survival of the Fittest and Crystal Quarry
especially guild resoure and sengolia are very important here imo, since it provides a lot of honor which isnt too easy to farm as well as bronze honor badges, which i, from then on, will only be able to attain from the wishing well..
long story short: the average european player is very limited by most event times and at a considerable disadvantage compared to their american counterparts

Flag Post

ALright hito i am sorry to say that they will not do this because their is a european version of the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Obelith:

NPC Fixes:
Torch NPC should actually sell torches.
Daily Hunt, Day at Vidalia and Potentially Guild Turnins at major hub points. (Or just make it accessable through our daily events tab)
Fix the Daily Sign-In NPC.
Make the Auctioneer actually do its job: Saves a lot of potential Lag on L1 Starglade.

Potentially make an Item Synthesis or NPC Tradein for MUTGMUT, because the gross oversaturation of this drop alone is outrageous, even if it’s a 10% Chance on a 5:1 Ratio. It’s still worth it to not have an item that doesn’t see use after 2 weeks of play.

Make XP Boosts rollover |Make Guild Boosts effect the end-result, not the primary.
Example: NonVIP nonGuild would get 350 per kill. VIP Gets 385. Guild1 Buff gives 393 (w/ VIP), 6x XP gives 1100? The card/vip/guild skills should have a stronger influence.

Make Bosses not have a Min/Max drop table – so that 2x Drops are actually worth using rather than being detrimental.

Augment the Dragon Coin System so that there is a potential wheel drop for [x] coins of the same type or potentially an upgraded coin.

Remove Normal Hammers from the Dragon Wheel. They are quite possibly the biggest detriment and unused item in the game.

Fix the Valentines event droptables from Mobs, they have no use yet they still drop teddy bears and eggs.

Make unused items such as Ethereal Dragon Sword Shard have use finally.

I second the torch npc actually selling torches, for in-game gold of course. Last one too. But the GMUT thing is something you can’t buy so i would like it to stay that way.

Flag Post

baba1333 please do remember, “In order to keep a neat and tidy page, please follow this rule: One topic to each post, and no debating over suggestions.”

Flag Post

1) please add an auction house system like most mmorpgs have.. the private shops can stay but on their own they make for very odd economics
2) make crystals tradeable in the same way as gold so non-spenders have a chance of earning them by buying/trading them from spenders

Flag Post
Originally posted by baba1333:

ALright hito i am sorry to say that they will not do this because their is a european version of the game.

where?

Flag Post

i believe it is call saga of hero.

Flag Post

-Adding Alliances and Enemies to the Guild System. It’d be great if during like normal gameplay, or dragonspire, if you didn’t kill your allies.
-Finish the Auction System. (Should be available for people level 40+ or so)
-Give Vip 1.5x Drop D: Lol.
-Make the Daily Sign-in Repeatable
-Make Monsters have a small chance to drop any types of Dragon Coins. ( 1% to drop green… 0.1% for Red… 0.01% for Black? or so on.)
-Make there be a bigger HP difference in Mages to Tank Knights. (It seems weird for a Level 40 Mage to have just as much Hp as a Level 40 Rogue or Archer.)
-Daily Party Finder. (Lets say you don’t want to contaminate the world chat by saying “LOOKING FOR PRIEST FOR X”, Just post that you want a Priest Within a level range and one requesting a party will be put in it.)
-Possibly make a Extremely Rare (Not Buy-able by Crystal) Golden Dragon Coin, Which can have extremely amazing awards, Such as 10 Therion, Or Permanent Mounts, Maybe In Excess of 100 MUTs or Herioic Wings, Or A Grand Prize of like 10,000 Crystal?)

Kk. Done.

Flag Post

torches dropped by monsters becomes an item? so that we can use it in the future.. a checkbox for chats, so that i can have the option to see party and guild chat only while disabling world and whisper chat and normal.. auction house! much better, lag less and sell and buy easier faster more efficient..

Flag Post

A way to figure out who pk’ed you. It’s annoying to find out you got pk’ed when afk’ing in peace mode and then cannot get revenge on that because your log is filled with guild reserve increases and no way to find out who did it.

Flag Post

Dude its some called a hp orb.

Flag Post

A way to disable the warning when selling blue+ items to shops. Sometimes I get a whole page of blue/ gold stuff after afk’ing and I just want to sell them all to make a few gold. The current system is really annoying, maybe put an option at shops to disable all the warning?

And better yet, gives us an option to sell all the equipments (not items) with the click of a button.

Flag Post

Merge the servers. Making S2 with a lack of incoming players has effectively killed both servers.

Flag Post

New hairstyles New facial feautures

Flag Post

I think no body was mentioned it but… i think this game needs some kind of item transportation system bethween the characters in the same account, it is so annoying to ask another guy to help you pass some items for you alts and get scammed just passing by your items .

it would be nice to find a shared vault! or a mail or something!

Flag Post

I would like to be able to set up a shop to BUY items, rather than just sell. Say if I wanted to buy a health orb for 4 gold, I would input how many I want to buy and the price I am buying at, and then set up the shop. To avoid any confusion, the shop title would probably be a different colour.

Flag Post

Torches shld never be released on npc ~ once released u’ll see a thousand of peeps spamming!

- I feel it would be great to release the auction house sooner :|

- a full screen mode for kong players indeed.

- also an insurance portion for upgrade of weapons to retain it so it wont drop in enchantment?