*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 14

385 posts

Flag Post

My one recommendation for this game it simply fix the sengola battlegrounds balancer so the lvl 100s don’t go around 1 HKOing everyone else 20-40 levels below then and not taking almost any damage. The balancer does not work, it basically adds more to the higher levels and less to the lower levels.

Flag Post

come join the new server of CS and play with me…awsome new events…
http://bit.ly/Qwg0pI

Flag Post

yes how about a way to reset your soul like attribute reset card or sands of time

Flag Post

Then55 doesnt that just seem like a waste of SS and PCs? I mean you will eventually unlock everything anyways or at least expand to the lower levels.

Flag Post

no when u reset all your pcs and soul shards will come back to you like with your points when you reset your attributes or powers

Flag Post

hi, i think u need to add a way too auto Approval a party invite. like when we have a quest to kill a bass but we can stay here ( in the game and we are on afk) to join a party. that way when someone invite us we can Automatic join the party, Although we are not ther…

Flag Post

I think one of the best new features the game could have would be the addition of a widescreen setting.
Most people who play games on the computer now have 16:9 widescreen monitors, but the game has a 4:3 standard aspect ratio.
Also it would be very desirable for most players to include a fullscreen mode with the new widescreen setting.
I believe almost all CS players will agree that these two changes would be awesome and would make the game look a lot better on most monitors.
P.S.- As far as i know, no one even manufactures 4:3 monitors anymore. I haven’t seen one in years.

Flag Post

Gem Coupon Exchange for the new gems. You are able to turn in coupons for the gems, but not the gems for coupons.

Flag Post

Make SG event bosses hard enough so they can kill alts…

Flag Post

yes will you ever fix the heals on priests like all the other sites did months ago they switched to a % of HP heal on holy light power its a joke that improved holy only gives around 500 heal every 2 seconds when u have 100k health that power and also others are messed up for priests why are you the last to make the change

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelwic:

I think one of the best new features the game could have would be the addition of a widescreen setting.
Most people who play games on the computer now have 16:9 widescreen monitors, but the game has a 4:3 standard aspect ratio.
Also it would be very desirable for most players to include a fullscreen mode with the new widescreen setting.
I believe almost all CS players will agree that these two changes would be awesome and would make the game look a lot better on most monitors.
P.S.- As far as i know, no one even manufactures 4:3 monitors anymore. I haven’t seen one in years.

Although I agree, there are still 4:3 monitors available (I’m using one, old CRT monitors are still like that), and there sort of is a “fullscreen” mode via the direct links you can get by right clicking the server button and hitting “open in new tab”

Flag Post

yes 1- Holy light does only 600 heal every 2 seconds for 12 seconds is way too under powered so its usless 2-Goddess embrace doesnt work in the new dungeons or sperion 3-we should only be able to buff ourself in avernal and all pvp areas you should take away all buffs when entering and only self buff so priests can stand a chance if every1 gets our buff then it takes away our 1 advantage 4-Bloodfog totum is useless it needs to be gives immunity or health regen 5-Demons grasp has no damage so what good is it stunning something if u have to hold it you cant attack it at the same time so its useless 6-Death cometh needs description fixed 7-curses dont seem to work all at the same time also they need critical 8-Blood pact and others have a max damage set really low they need to be removed 9-way under powered priests can not out damage a same lvl mortal rogue when you are a eidolon priests yet every other class can beat a mortal when they are scion and when they are eidolon it takes an eidolon to beat them Priests are the only class that can be beat by a mortal when your eidolon when u have same soul and same wings and same weapon lvl thats why we say priests are way under powered 9-I have 92 eidolon priest with 745 soul and i have max frag weapon and i got out dps by a 70 mortal rogue with same wings as me both of us had same goddess buff and scion 8 buffs yet i have 2 times the soul he has any eidolon no matter what class should be able to out dps the lower planes let alone the mortal you guys need to fix the damage per second DPS of the priests 10- the chinese version where this comes from made a patch and fixed the priests skills and damage 2 or 3 months ago why is this the only site that did not use it , they made priests good again please use it

Flag Post

I just want to suggest that to have a reaper class and its weapon is deathscythe …. Anyone Agree?

Flag Post

Honestly the only suggestion I have (Although it makes some OP but it adds more strategy when forming a character) is Dual-Classing. But the way the Dual Classing I have in my mind isn’t exactly what you might think.
Basically you have your main class lets say it is a Knight and when you rebirth to Eidlon you recieve a quest to get the option of adding a branch of a class to your skill tree. So lets say you complete the quest you now may choose to add one single branch of any skill tree from any class to your own. Obviously you would have to choose what makes sense for example Knight with a Rogue or a Ranger, or maybe Priest with a Mage or Ranger (I like to think Ranger is that middle). In my personal Opinion I would have a Ranger with the Bonus branch of Holy Ranger that way you would have whatever you were building on a Ranger plus the advantages of buffs/healing whatever is your pleasure. Or maybe have a Defensive Knight with Holy Priest (All Buffs at your disposal!!) This idea has however crossed my mind that it could never really work since there aren’t enough skill points to make this work. They also can’t really change the skill point system since it would require changing very core fundamentals of the system since the Planes of a Character and the Skill Trees are what make your character and if they made a mistake it would messup the game for a lot of people.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion of the gem coupon exchanges

to turn gems into coupons , a interface of how many at once to change into coupons would be helpful , if it were similar to how we do for making items by choosing an amount to do at once. having to make a hundred or more coupons at a time and then to remake them by creating the gems we need so that we can then make them into immaculate gems is taking a long time from having to do them one by one

being able to switch a chunk of a particular type like we do creating items would really save a lot of time

Flag Post

Cosmetic Wings – ever wanted wings that stay the same gorgeous image no matter how good their stats became?

-Pixie/Fairy Wings
-Bird Wings
-Butterfly Wings
-Dragonfly Wings
-Dragon Wings

Flag Post

Frag Fusion….

This transaltes into $660.00 real world cash for one upgrade! 15 × 88= 1,320 × 50= $660.00 That is for the Frag Refinement Crystals alone, never mind the PC’s and gems for Frag Shards. Who in their right minds whould even think of doing this? Now if the Frag Refine Crystals dropped like gems by all monsters, elites, and bosses, then I’d definitely do it….. but its a cash item only. You need 4,400 Crystals total for one upgrade, thats 17.6 stacks! Wow! This is an absolutely fantastic idea, but the way it’s carried out is straight up REDICULOUS to an insane level.

As I have stated above, these crytals should drop like gems from all monsters, elites, and bosses and not be a cash item. And also, the drops should not be a special event, but permanent. Or, at the very least, perhapse a dungeon specifically made for Frag Refine Crystal drops, much like the Sperion Dungeons. 4,400 Frag Ref Crys (17.6 stacks) ($660.00) is just WAY too much for an upgrade. It is no where near worth it. The only way it could possibly be even remotely worth it is to fuse 2 Frag Weapons, both of them being at max level. Not max level as Frag is now, but max level including ALL Frag levels as of yet unreleased. Fusing anything less would be 100% foolish.

As I have said, the Frag Fusion is an incredibly wicked awesome idea, but the employment of it is INSANELY ABSURD!

Flag Post

Here’s a suggestion- ARROW KEY CONTROL. I’m so annoyed by the lack of arrow key control. Some stuff gets in the way of the clicking, and its annoying.

Flag Post

Introduce a honor duel system where someone could throw a challenge to a player in range of 5 level higher or 5 level level lower than themselves. Make it so that if other person doesn’t accept then he loses some honor and a particular amount of experience…say 1% (or in case of lvl 120 players only honor… but more). Reward for winning should be honor, exp depending on level and Duel points. More duel points for defeating a higher level challenger (also it could be time based..as to how fast they defeat other person or in how many hits). Maintain a chart for people with highest amount of duel points and after every week top 3 could receive a honor pack containing apple, badges and sum gold. Also give option for people to put items or gold on the stake for the duels.. which will spice it up further. set a limit as to how many times a person could duel a day as well… like 3-5. also put in a rule that u cannot challenge someone more than once a day or 3 times in a week.

Flag Post

So…you lose honor be denying a challenge? Not everyone will want to fight all the time, like some players. That wouldn’t be a very fair thing to do, xreat. It puts people in a bad position if they keep getting challenged and they keep denying. Even a level range of one can mean a huge difference in power-level. Actually, there are players the same level who are massively different. deathgame and i are within a couple of level of each other, but he could kill me easily. So by saving my equipment and myself, i’d lose honor? No. Absolutely not.

Flag Post

Really wish we could edit our posts. I meant to say when deathgame and I were within a couple of levels.

Flag Post

Having a competent Customer Relations team greatly improves a business model. R2 might want to re-evaluate yours.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1bookboy:

So…you lose honor be denying a challenge? Not everyone will want to fight all the time, like some players. That wouldn’t be a very fair thing to do, xreat. It puts people in a bad position if they keep getting challenged and they keep denying. Even a level range of one can mean a huge difference in power-level. Actually, there are players the same level who are massively different. deathgame and i are within a couple of level of each other, but he could kill me easily. So by saving my equipment and myself, i’d lose honor? No. Absolutely not.

you wont loose anything wen defeated except for if and any items you put in line. and mayb they will come out with a balancer which actually works or a time based limiter for the more powerful player out of the two(like a 3 sec penalty where your stats are halved or you can use no skills.. or whatever to make both players somewhat even).

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1bookboy:

Really wish we could edit our posts. I meant to say when deathgame and I were within a couple of levels.

you can edit your posts…just click ‘edit post’ ryt below your name on the left side

Flag Post

It just says ‘flag post’ below my name on the left side, not ‘edit post’

And I still don’t think you should have to enter a duel just to keep your honor. Not everyone wants to duel, or they’ll be busy doing something else.

Edit Now I see it…