*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 3

386 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This might have been suggested already, but stop resetting quests that involve killing the same mob! Allow me to explain.

I had A Day in Vidalia quest to kill Thorn Spitters (0/10) and a Daily Hunt to kill Thorn Spitters (0/35).

After killing 36 Thorn Spitters (yes, one extra), I handed in Daily Hunt…only to have my A Day in Vidalia quest reset to 1/10…after I finished killing 36 of them…

Flag Post
Originally posted by CyberSe7en:

This might have been suggested already, but stop resetting quests that involve killing the same mob! Allow me to explain.

I had A Day in Vidalia quest to kill Thorn Spitters (0/10) and a Daily Hunt to kill Thorn Spitters (0/35).

After killing 36 Thorn Spitters (yes, one extra), I handed in Daily Hunt…only to have my A Day in Vidalia quest reset to 1/10…after I finished killing 36 of them…

its not that it reset, its that it wants you to add up the numbers and kill that many… dont complain about it considering its extra xp, and the xp for each level goes up by millions every level in the late 50s…

Flag Post
Originally posted by jiuribu:

marriage of 2 females

unfortunately the programing for the marriage is is like a late game of janga. they addressed this on their site a while ago.

Flag Post

K i have a few

How about in Pvp, after a rogue cloaks, they can’t move for 1 second.
How about in Pvp, After you get frozen once, you can’t get frozen again for 10 seconds
How about in Pvp, A draw means both teams DRAW, not both teams lose. (15 bronze metals, 120 honor instead of the losing score.)
How about, Adding the Auction guy ASAP.
How about, Making the Exp’s multiply instead of stack. It’s rare to get x2 exp from guild, world, and self, So why not make that x8 (x12 for vip) instead of x6 (x6.5 for vip)? What’s the worst that could happen???
How about More Interesting* shop set ups every 20 levels from 30. (30, 50, 70, 90, 110 up to max level)
More interesting meaning, Bigger shop area, More items to sell, Maybe a full screen for the higher levels instead of a little pop-up, Advertizements set up to say every x minutes. So on.
How about Different mounts. The overall rounded mounts are fine right now, But what about mounts that specialize in: Attack, Healing, Defence, Crit/Atkspeed/Luck- Etc.
How about more skills for every class, a 3rd tree?!?! (Can’t be that hard to think up new skills.)
How about the Devs give feedback to our replies… (Cough)
Why not have more events per week?
Why not have many more daily events to keep people occupied, Not just repeatable Kill x… Kill x… Kill x… Kill x… Kill x…
Why not make an easiar way to obtain all of these Muts, Gmuts, Wings, Hwings, Morph Crystals, Etc. Really. The only way to get morph crystals right now is to 1: Buy them, 2: have a very low % chance to get them after doing 5 and 10 daily hunts
Aye. I got a lot more, but I will stop now.

Flag Post

A full Screen option would be nice :)

Flag Post

Health Orb on/off option, it’s so obvious

Flag Post

-That would be great ^;
-Events for european players;
-The prices at NPC shops are obviously big;

Flag Post

Would really appreciate a look/explanation at the DEF formula mentioned on PG 1 of this thread. I knew there were issues with Tanks having high DEF ratings vs all other characters and still taking massive amounts of damage but I didn’t realize it was that substantial. Im going of what the previous post said. (i.e. Tank with 1500 def takes ~1200 dmg while a mage at the same lvl with 400 def takes the same dmg) thats not a very good class dynamic if you ask me. Evidence to this is the all the Mages you see soloing World BOSSES well above there level where a tank struggles to kil a world boss even below his level…..Please fix/rexamine class dynamics. Especially Tank vs all other classes. in PvE and especially PvP.
This may be more of a rant than a suggestion but it sticks to my point above. PvP needs readjusted. Healers skills should scale with the rest of our skills to match the so called balancing that takes place when entering Sengolia in particular. Also, Tanks in PvP are basically cannon fodder to Mages and Archer’s. Despite my High PDEF and MDEF (LVL 58 Tank-Full savage, gem’d, and enchanted to +5 or better) and I still get 2 shotted by a Mage 10-15 lvls below me. We have a slooooooooow CD on dragon Hook and Shield Bash (stun), while mages and archers can spam 6sec roots, point-click AOE spells, and seemingly instant CD’s on other slow/stun/freeze skills that make them extremely overpowered. Not to mention Tanks incredibly small hitbox…we can’t even hit another fleeing character while they are running…oh yeah and dragon hook is on CD. So while they run away and shoot us to death we are once again…. Cannon Fodder leaving our supposedly high HP and DEF ratings useless.
Food for thought…I love the game. I pay to play and have no problem with that…instead of pumping out new events every week it would be nice to see content upgrades and mechanical fixes that make the game more enjoyable fore everyone. F2P and P2P players alike.

Flag Post

Well guys, lvl 5 frost shiled gives a mage 10% physical damage reduction, so thats probably why you’re seeing what you are. they also have a spell called magic penetration, that at level 5, gives them a 10% chance to ignore all your def. What really needs looked at, is rogues, since they have such a huge dodge stat they really can solo anything cuz nothing ever hits them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jiuribu:

FROST SHIELD GIVES 20% REDUCE
it need to be removed completely
either change it to 20% magic reduce or remove and replace it for simply good source of mana

and about tanks i dont know why they are called tanks if u cant tank more than 5 players
same goes to mages penetration ignore simly OP skill
10% or w.e. real one works as it is 100% rate…

You are right, it is 20%, my bad. But without it, my aggro is so high that even in a dungeon with a knight using taunt/wave, I still take aggro, and without the shield I die sooo quickly. I feel frost shield lvl 5 is necessary for any mage to even survive. I do agree that tanks need a small buff, but if I lost the 20% damage reduction, I wouldn’t be able to play this character.

Flag Post

Should be able to switch orbs on and of, should be able to trade pets and you bosses should have a different time, or extra time for the aussie players. Thank you

Flag Post

Well could u make the button to open the inventory ( which it is called when you open the window ) to “I” ( i think it’s “B” because of “bag” but the windows called “inventory” )
Or could you atleast have a way to change around the keys please?

Flag Post

1. switch orbs on/off. It’s annoying to have the orb kick in when you don’t need it at all.
2. make health orbs to be placed in the vault like the mana orbs, same for friendship gifts.
3. make the auctioneer work, it’s annoying to be forced to sit idle for hours just to sell some stuff
4. events should be open 24/7, so European players can participate too.
5. either adjust cash shop prices for pet eggs and upgrade items or improve the chances for success. I don’t mind to pay cash as I know perfectly well you can’t run a game for free, but I do mind to spend more on a mount upgrade or a pet in a little waste-of-time-game than I’d have to spend on a professional game like WoW or Guild Wars.
6. make sound option’s settings permanent. It’s unnerving to have to mute the crappy sound twice (!) after each log-in.
7. on special occasions like Easter plz bother to launch some real events like town invasions or special quests. These “spend-as-many-crystals-as-you-can”-events are nice as a give-away, but don’t add to the atmosphere. Easter was totally boring with only one lame hide-the-egg-quest so I spent my time at DW for bunny-hunting and good old GW.
8. either install a mail system to send unbound stuff to other chars (other f2p’s like RoM have it) on your account or adjust monster drops to the player’s class like they did in DW. It’s annoying to get loads of rogue items on the mage while the rogue keeps getting the mage gear. And without an auction house buying from / selling to other players isn’t a real option either.
…just my2cents.

Flag Post

to blue one your number 4 the game is designed for American players go try to attempt to find the european version of the game
on number 7 they do do that but they also like to aid the cash players any real problem with that?
on 8 use the trade chat.
now for my suggestions
Open server 3
i agree with making orbs go on and off
i would like to see increased chances but i know that wont happen.

Flag Post

There are already complaints about the priest heal over time spells being underpowered. At the least, it would be nice if in afk mode it didn’t reapply them even when they weren’t close to over. You could either change afk programming to not re-apply existing buffs. Another option would be in the section that has “Usage Intervals”, allow seconds or fractions of minutes to be used.

Flag Post

To the Developers: Please fix the baby demon pet issue. I really have to wonder at this point, if the deveoplers even pay attention to anything going on outside of their own threads that they post “updates” in…

Flag Post

yeah, i agree with SataiDelenn, you guy should seriously fix that problem! i basically went through the whole game for nothing!

Flag Post

Fixed this:

On redemption quest, Priest can’t afk healing members, the boss and mob become the only target after priest afk mode on, and priest can only heal itself or can only attack mob after afk mode on.

Flag Post

Auctionner is really needed !!

Flag Post

I believe Crits, movement speed, and Atkspeed should be under the combat rogue catagory, whilst dodging and no healing skill thing should be under the shadow rogue catagory. It just seems to fit better. I don’t see how a shadow rogue should be able to attack faster and move faster than a COMBAT rogue. D:

Flag Post

Make a PvP Daily Transaction for Bronze→Silver Badges, and potentially Silver→Gold
There’s a massive oversaturation of Bronze badges to Silvers. Even with doing 15/15 Daily Wishing Wells.

Edit: Reason this is being mentioned is primarily due to the same functionality you have in the Survival of the Fittest transactions. Even if it’s something like 20, or 30 Bronzes for 1 Silver. There should be some usage for these.

Flag Post

A way to lock yourself out of gaining xp from events temporarily.

Flag Post

I’m a rogue on S1, so I’m going to speak on some things from my perspective.

1. A rogue’s off-hand weapon is a flying dagger. Yet as a rogue, we have no way to pull a mob/Boss in PvE. A priest/mage/ranger can simply attack to pull something, whereas a knight can have the skill Dragon Hook. What would be nice, is a learnable skill, or even an attack that could be placed on the hotbar, just to initiate combat. Call it shuriken. It hits for 1 damage. It’s so annoying having to wait on a mob to be in a certain position in a dungeon, or hope to God you can get close enough to it, then back off in time to not agro everything in the vicinity.

2. Rogue Helms…They’re garbage. I don’t know if you Devs can have characters in-game, but I’d invite you to go through any dungeon and look at any rogue helm…Every last rogue helm in the game, besides slayer/savage, has mage stats. +magic attack, +%magic attack, +% casting speed. Not one rogue helm is useful or sellable. It’s a real let down to be in a dungeon and get a purple outstanding helm that is absolutely worthless because of its green stats. A suitable replacement would be green stats that add crit chance/damage, attack speed, dodge rates…ANYTHING but the mage stats that are on 100% of the helms.

Please and thank you =)

Flag Post

to dyzzle the green stats are random so you just unlucky when it comes to getting rogue hats sorry if that insults you.