*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 10

386 posts

Flag Post

lonewolf if you want to mail people who are offline use KONGREGATE the people who you’d want to mail should be your friends on there not people you don’t know

suggestion hey i was sorting out my vault checking out the ladder gems challenge and it seems i over stocked on level 1’s can you add to the shops in ladder into the merchants in the ladder an option to trade in the ladder gems for items

Flag Post
Originally posted by wok75:

lonewolf if you want to mail people who are offline use KONGREGATE the people who you’d want to mail should be your friends on there not people you don’t know

suggestion hey i was sorting out my vault checking out the ladder gems challenge and it seems i over stocked on level 1’s can you add to the shops in ladder into the merchants in the ladder an option to trade in the ladder gems for items

Hey Im allowed friends that arent on Kongregate……
*Suggestion*Mount tree’s,like decisions if you want to upgrade ur mount to a scorpion or Something else or a Battle bear into something else.

Flag Post

i would like a new class of fighter a summoner- summon creatures to fight for u or a pet master that can have 2 pets out at same time or roman peltast uses a throwing spear then short sword close up and is armored up like a tank or a necromancer -that can use life force energy and control wild animals near them and get them to help fight for you

Flag Post

Downloadble client, apart from the few bugs such as AFKing and getting stuck, and disconnecting constantly, this game is awesome

Flag Post

How about a new Class such as Songstress/Minstrel?

Flag Post

an event where scions are on 1 place and mortals are on 1 place. or else it would mess up the strenght of the opponents.

Flag Post

Soul Upgrade for Ice Soul should Have some Benefits at least? i dont even want To unlock Spirit of Brilliance….

And Can we make Gifts tradeable eg.Letter,chocolate etc.
I find it really annoying when i cant get any gifts from Vault norm yet my Alt has A lot in its inventory…

Flag Post
Originally posted by lonewolf1621:

Soul Upgrade for Ice Soul should Have some Benefits at least? i dont even want To unlock Spirit of Brilliance….

And Can we make Gifts tradeable eg.Letter,chocolate etc.
I find it really annoying when i cant get any gifts from Vault norm yet my Alt has A lot in its inventory…<

+1

Flag Post

game shouldn’t have teleport scrolls that ONLY leads to the nearby town, it should also have scrolls that take you to the places you want that are written by the teleporter npc’s.
I say this because it always take effort for me to buy some scrolls that takes me to the nearby town [example: I am in BC, I want to go to starglade, uses scroll and teleports to Bloodfang village] when I actually want to go to starglade.

Flag Post

Oh yeah right, another suggestion;
- Monster NPC’s should have a Health Bar that shows how much hp they have left. It’s not so important but I don’t suggest this suggestion either but still.

Flag Post

yes open up eidolon plane already

Flag Post

knights should be able to give battle hymn without needing to be in a party.

Flag Post

Stop jiuribu, this will make knights op… And ote taunts is a VERY bad idea

Flag Post

Need easier ways to get Fragarach shards and Sands of Time

Flag Post

This suggestion will be quite long as it represents a system I came up with several weeks ago. While potentially to ressource intensive to implement I want to at least present it.

Part 1: Equipment Upgrade

Something that I have been lamenting for a while now is the near complete uselessness of standard (aka not part of a set) equipment at higher levels. Even epic equipment easily loses out on set items and epic sets make the entire process absolute.

As such I thought on how to make standard equipment viable again and came up with the following structure.

Implement a system that allows refinement of lower grade standard equipment into higher level standard equipment.
To disallow the current “problem” (as I may be one of the few that sees obsoleteness of standard equipment as such) set items would be barred from being usable in this system.

The system would most likely take form as another synthesis/refinement window accessible through the inventory.
Based on my thoughts it would allow for two slots that can hold one equiment item each.
In order to use it you place two equipment items of identical type, level and quality (for example: White ordinary magebane blade) into these slots. Upon doing so the transmutation cost is displayed (initial idea was the minimum level requirement of the item in silver, though 10c might make it more accessible to people). Activating the the transmutation the subtracts the cost from the inventory (obvious, but included for completeness) and results in an item that has the same quality but is one step rarer (so white ordinary becomes green ordinary). In these steps green stats of equipment is randomized each time (so two items with bad green stats can become one with good ones and vice versa).
Upon reaching epic rareness the process no longer increases it (no step up to legendary) but instead increases quality. (so epic ordinary becomes epic good)
This is the actual point of the entire system. Depending on how information on items is stored it could be feasible to allow this process to increase the quality of items to a higher level than outstanding each step increasing the base stats by another 5% of the base-ordinary value.

This would achieve several things:

1) It would allow a low chance of standard equipment staying relevant.
2) the “loss” of equipment in this way would allow for a lessening of inflation (as not only loot-money is “lost” but the transmutation creates a small cost)
3) If additional bonuses were created for >outstanding equipment a secondary market or at least collectors market could establish itself in game slightly broadening crafting based activities allowing for more fun for some people.

Part 2: greenstat randomizer

Born of the above this is a simple idea. Implementing a system that for a small prize (based on vendor sale price of the item) allows for randomization of the items green stats. Though this is limited in usage due to the mentione obsoleteness of standard equipment in higher levels.

Flag Post

- Please please open an auction house, the L1 vault space laggs horribly due to all of the shops. Nearly all MMORPGS has an auction house system and it is a huge convenience

- Enabling AFK should automatically switch you to peace mode, if you’re afking you’re not pvping… its simply annoying to be pk’d because you forgot to switch it after a guild activity.

-Further limit the number of players in each Seng instance, there are far too many in Seng 1 and the lag is infuriating

-Daily Vidalian quests should reward guild contribution just as the Starglade tours did

-Remove repair hammers, socketing rods and moderate enchantment stones from the dragon spins wheels PLEASE, especially on red and black dragon coin spins

Flag Post

can you make a macro feature for armor im sick of having to put all of my armor as a hotkey because when i double click it either doesnt respond or it actually re-equips the equipment i just had on, i want to have a macro set so i only have to use 1 hotkey for my armor sets which im using 2 atm and having to switch between 8 items of armor when i feel like a change of strategy is frustrating because of the things i mentioned above and it doesnt help the image of the savage gear is exactly the same as some epic bloodforge saints gear

Flag Post

Remove socketing rods from DH, already…how many times does this need to be suggested?

Flag Post

Make gifts (eg.letter gift,chocolate) tradeable!!!

Flag Post

P.S.
I’m supporting lone’s suggestion.

Flag Post

Make Gems unbound somehow please!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GabrielL123:

P.S.
I’m supporting lone’s suggestion.

Originally posted by lonewolf1621:

+1111 cmon elts make gifts tradeable

Flag Post

Remove buffs such as heavenly protection,guardian protection, circle of power and battle hymm while entering PVP events such as sengolia, dragonspine and avernal.
can you set it so entering these events is a bit like bath where they remove the skill buffs but keep the elixirs

I know i mentioned this before but the scion blood priest skill doesn’t full work. I also know you can easily fix this adding the effects of 3 skills to it. the scion blood priest skill should increase magic attack, max hp and give damage reduction while letting you return a part of your damage as healing, the only thing working so far is the return damage as healing, what i fail to see is why, why doesn’t the skill work fully when you clearly have the code to make it so, basically it should be 3 skill codes combined but altered to make it work, circle of power, battle hymm and life drain, but make the effects only last 6+0.5per lvl seconds

Flag Post

Add another time for some events, like this lottery number. Since I cant be awake at 4am each day to participate, make 2 events with 12h apart, so people actually can participate in some events. Just because we live in different time zone there is no reason to punish us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rollerblade:

Add another time for some events, like this lottery number. Since I cant be awake at 4am each day to participate, make 2 events with 12h apart, so people actually can participate in some events. Just because we live in different time zone there is no reason to punish us.

Yeah.. I agree on this, since this game also reaches into Europe, so there should be Europe timer too..