*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 11

376 posts

Flag Post

Here’s a suggestion: Make the Lucky Guess event more exiting, because it’s not really fun to just sit around for what feels like forever.

Flag Post

i got one suggestion about 2 player mounts: its to hard to get therions,so here’s my suggestion:u should from hellwing make 2 player mounts, it should require about 40-50 GMUTS or some new MUTS,but there is 15% chance it will be succes,from hellwing to genbu 15% succes rate,from genbu to white tiger 10% succes rate and 56 GMUTS or as i said some new MUTS,2% from tiger to seiryu 62 GMUTS and 7% succes rate and from seiryu to phoenix 1%-5% succes rate and 70 GMUTS

Flag Post

needs a “confirm crystal revive” button >.> i got killed in seng trying to move away and i hit crystal revive when it popped up and i was trying to save up to upgrade my blessings >.<

Flag Post

finish the auctioneer. but limit it so either only 40+ players of only 5 different items per person.
also make the daily sign in. reset if you miss a day. so it literally has to be a daily sign in. unless you finish it. then make it a few days.
make a mount upgrade token- greater mount upgrade token synthesis like the socketing rods
make an earlier sengolia. like at 9:00 sever time
make 2x drops work in dungeons. otherwise they are useles. even if all it does is make more rare items drop than normal
make a capture the flag pvp. this sounds like it would be fun to me.
make a way to get morph crystals and eggs with out crystal.
also make dragon coin earnings unbound. i hate getting eggs and already having a demon and an angel.

Flag Post

Dragonspine is a capture the flag pvp walla

you can get mc’s doing daily hunts

you get a lot of eggs through dragon hunt and there are events for firelord and guild contribs for teeka

only green dragon coin stuff is bound because otherwise it would be to easy to get stuff from alts

Flag Post

Land grab or aka Showdown is also similar to capture the flag.

Flag Post

Allow for Prestige/Crystals from Goddess Belief to be increased more than 1 point at a time – it’s a lot of clicking even to get 5 Prestige/Crystals. A simple ‘How much Charm would you like to convert?’ box would do it. We can divide by 10 to work out how much Charm we’re converting!

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenegadeSpade:

Land grab or aka Showdown is also similar to capture the flag.

the showdown is more of “domination” (CoD)

Flag Post

Monsters should drop coins when you kill them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by melik123:

Monsters should drop coins when you kill them.

Wtf OO?
Nope, definitely not, there are much better ways to earn money.

Flag Post

afk mode would be to useful if gold dropped it is better that only items drops since it nerfs the effectiveness of afk

Flag Post

I dont know if someone already suggest this but can you make costume tradeable? after getting a new costume that I like better to look at than my old one, my old costume is just collecting dust inside my vault. if I can trade it or sale it, it can be more useful to someone who need it instead of just becoming a dust collector

Flag Post

heya!

some of my suggestions might have been written down from others yet, but i didnt check all the twelve pages.

1. could you add a feature that allows to sell the whole page of your inventory? when im back from afk or a dungeon, selling takes such a looooooong time since you have to confirm it. it would be also possible to have a feature that removes the confirm-message when selling, just like with the orbs you can turn on and off.

2. i would love to have a “counter” when you exchange gem coupons into gems. its a lot of clicking when its actually not needed.

3. european events! i love all the events going on, the daily and the weekly ones, but is it possible to get some of the dailys to other times? the first sengolia starts here at midnight, the second one at 4am. tamalan is at 2am. crypt is a 5am, guessing game at 2.45am and survival of the fittest isat 5.30am too. is there a chance to change that or add a second time for these events just like you did with avernal realm? two times daily, but only one attempt.

4. vip-duration: is there any chance to get to know how long vip will be lasting? like a kind of countdown. i always get surprised when it ends :D

5. chat-customization: you can stay in guild chat, but you can also see if someone whispers. local chat without trade chat. turning system-news off. something like this would be cool :)

6. accepting new guild members even if they are offline!

thats all for now. have a great day!
haecceitas

Flag Post

forgot:

7. can you add not only attack speed, but also casting speed to the blessings?

8. events for smaller ones! most of the events are for higher, scioned players (not that i wouldnt like it! :D), but its pretty hard to earn something when you just cant stand anything. so i thought an event just for players from 20-50 and NO scions might be nice.

9. sengolia by level – just like avernal realm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Haecceitas:

heya!

some of my suggestions might have been written down from others yet, but i didnt check all the twelve pages.

1. could you add a feature that allows to sell the whole page of your inventory? when im back from afk or a dungeon, selling takes such a looooooong time since you have to confirm it. it would be also possible to have a feature that removes the confirm-message when selling, just like with the orbs you can turn on and off.

2. i would love to have a “counter” when you exchange gem coupons into gems. its a lot of clicking when its actually not needed.

3. european events! i love all the events going on, the daily and the weekly ones, but is it possible to get some of the dailys to other times? the first sengolia starts here at midnight, the second one at 4am. tamalan is at 2am. crypt is a 5am, guessing game at 2.45am and survival of the fittest isat 5.30am too. is there a chance to change that or add a second time for these events just like you did with avernal realm? two times daily, but only one attempt.

4. vip-duration: is there any chance to get to know how long vip will be lasting? like a kind of countdown. i always get surprised when it ends :D

5. chat-customization: you can stay in guild chat, but you can also see if someone whispers. local chat without trade chat. turning system-news off. something like this would be cool :)

6. accepting new guild members even if they are offline!

thats all for now. have a great day!
haecceitas

Ok so let me tell you why Number 1 is a bad idea. There are plenty of people who have made the mistake of accidently selling something that wasn’t supposed to be sold(costume, insignia, savage/slayer ect).

I agree to the gem exchange counter or something where a person could say I have x shining emeralds to exchange for x coupons. Much better and less tedious.

Sorry to your euro events idea. As anyone will say and even R2, they made euro servers now, and yes that means they will also say tough luck start over again on this server.(really wish they had a transfer system so you guys wouldn’t have too, but they don’t :(… )

For VIP i right down on a calander or if i forget I also check on when I paid via my kongregate kredits history.

CASTING SPEED ON BLESSING WOULD BE GREAT….. (would help me well my blessing lol)

Seng by level is just bad idea and won’t happen I don’t and get tired of explaining why. Please investigate into it, and you will see the reason why it would be an issue.

Flag Post

1.Guild vaults, so the higher lvs can donate items to the weaklings without having to go thru the whole trading process.
2.Coins dropped from monsters. doesnt hav to b alot, but its annoying to fite a whole bunch of monsters, and then only hav the items u got to sell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by orican5:

1.Guild vaults, so the higher lvs can donate items to the weaklings without having to go thru the whole trading process.
2.Coins dropped from monsters. doesnt hav to b alot, but its annoying to fite a whole bunch of monsters, and then only hav the items u got to sell.

i like that idea, but do it with mini bosses, otherwise every server’s economy is going to inflate so fast it wont even be funny

Flag Post

1 money from mobs is a bad idea

2 renegade i heard they do have a transfer system but you have to contact them and it takes awhile

3 renegade again seng by level could work out if they merge all the servers

Flag Post

i’d like more events that would help with soul so like more Soul Shards and Purified Crystals

Flag Post

I would just like to see a kind of event that could exchange your x amount of gold into x amount of crystals, even if expensive, it would be nice to have an alternate way of gaining crystals. I know roses can be used like that, but it’s just not enough and the amount of clicks that it takes is really stupid for even 1 crystal.

Flag Post

The Dragon Crystal should work as it states in the game text for the Frag Weapon. For Example, the percent probability to increase Frag from +4 to +5, the game states that the probability is 75%. When in all actuality, the probability is about 10% to 20%. This needs to be fixed.

Flag Post

I’d like to see the GMUT event become permanent.

Flag Post

As well as the GMUT event becoming permanent, I’d also like to see a permanent Eithrial Wing event with similar mechanics as the GMUT event.

Flag Post

just thought of another awesome addition. a custom title option. your own text but obviously it cant have curses or match a real title.

Flag Post

+1 but number 1 is bad idea

Originally posted by orican5: