*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 12

386 posts

Flag Post

another suggestion that come to mind. when we click quest link, can you make it so that we can choose either to walk or teleport to that quest area? each time we choose to teleport, we will consume teleport scroll. make these teleport scroll available at NPC shop like town portal scroll. walking to some of the quest area can take a long time even after using town teleporter. for us who dont have much time to play, we lose some dungeon run and other thing for the time it take us to walk to some of those quest area. I hardly able to finish all my dungeon run these days

Flag Post

fix guessing game to dont teleport us to starglade when we got disconected cuz the lag or flash crashs

Flag Post

Well this has been said before but now it seems to be absolutely necessarily! I go to starglade to jump into Sengolia and I get killed when my screen showed to be loading. I couldn’t respawn the entire time. There was to be a safe area to spawn in.

Flag Post

fix the buff/debuff timers i want to know how long i got left before my buffs run out or how much time i got before the ultra evil rex takes off 80k hp

Flag Post

Eidolon quest: players below lvl 75 may not receive the “kill Fallen Angel boss”.

Flag Post

How about you allow players to us Dragon Crystals on their Orange Slayer Weapons. Because to be honest, its a bit unfair that you can use DC’s on other orange equips but, why not slayers? doesn’t make any sense to me!

Flag Post

bloodpriest eidolon skill doesn’t target players D= random npc only >.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by wok75:

bloodpriest eidolon skill doesn’t target players D= random npc only >.<

This has been discussed on main forum ALOT….. >.< its a big concern for all the blood priests out there

Flag Post

Hello, I posted a new thread but I fear that it may not be seen enough. So here I am. I’m deeply concerned with the Anti-Mage Eidolon skill. It’s a seemingly great skill as one reads through it but if one happens to glance at the cool down their opinion will be drastically changed. I feel that for this skill a 4 minute and 20 second Cool down is absolutely unnecessary! I would very much like to see this dropped by a lot! With a maximum of a 1 minute cool down. Please review this topic seriously.

Much appreciation
- An Anti-mage ranger.

Flag Post

let us be able to target people by clicking on their portrait in the team

Flag Post
Originally posted by devilgirl132:

let us be able to target people by clicking on their portrait in the team

We can already do that

Flag Post

What ever happened to the unlimmited MUT/GMUT transfer event? It took me a VERY long time to save up 75 Plat for the GMUT event. As it is now, I quite literally need to make 100 level 30 alts before Sunday just to get Hellwing. Making this version (5/day) permanent would be perfect! But just one week!? COME ON!!!!!

Flag Post

LOL why ask them to make a permanent GMUT event? Stop saving and do something else in real life if you don’t like their “temporary events”

Originally posted by Valkyr8888:

What ever happened to the unlimmited MUT/GMUT transfer event? It took me a VERY long time to save up 75 Plat for the GMUT event. As it is now, I quite literally need to make 100 level 30 alts before Sunday just to get Hellwing. Making this version (5/day) permanent would be perfect! But just one week!? COME ON!!!!!

This ain’t even a suggestion, this is a complaint. please remove this post-

Flag Post

1- have the option to teleport to a friend they will have to accept ur teleport request that way pkrs cant abuse it 2- make a summoner class or a few new classes

Flag Post

Before you sell a Blue item, it asks you if you are sure. Maybe it could ask you if you are sure before spending crystals as well. My fiance was playing tonight and was trying to upgrade his mount, and accidentally spent 250 crystals on a failed upgrade. I think that a message asking if the player is sure they want to continue when spending crystals would be nice.

Flag Post

soo true … same with reviving on spot

Flag Post

remove buffs when entering avernal and dspine the way the buffs are removed in bath

make the holy priest buffs party only like battle hymm ;3 my reasons for this is because circle of power can crash my computer in guessing game if there is enough people there but if it was party only 5 people would get buffed instead of 50 also it would stop other players getting it for avernal ;D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aunya:

Before you sell a Blue item, it asks you if you are sure. Maybe it could ask you if you are sure before spending crystals as well. My fiance was playing tonight and was trying to upgrade his mount, and accidentally spent 250 crystals on a failed upgrade. I think that a message asking if the player is sure they want to continue when spending crystals would be nice.

This was probably from selecting box to auto purchase during upgrade. Although I agree that maybe it could ask if you are sure.

Originally posted by happyfeet412345:

soo true … same with reviving on spot

I don’t think this is great idea, since sometimes you want to do this fast and revive quick for pvp.
Some cashers do this alot for Landgrab, and Gotor. In my opinion I would prefer if the option for crystal revive is removed from Seng. All other cases, do it if you need and be more careful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wok75:

remove buffs when entering avernal and dspine the way the buffs are removed in bath

make the holy priest buffs party only like battle hymm ;3 my reasons for this is because circle of power can crash my computer in guessing game if there is enough people there but if it was party only 5 people would get buffed instead of 50 also it would stop other players getting it for avernal ;D

Alright I think Arvenal should work as such:
Enter arvenal but priest buffs should not work.
Priest buffs should only effect priest inside arvenal.

Now: reasons I say this, personally I have won quite a few and lost quite a few. And in the end it is a dps event, and priests already can have poor dps. This would even out players standings to know how they stand and that someone who placed higher didn’t win just because they were buffed.

Complications:
Elixers and Goddess Blessing
Lots of people sometimes “pot” up inside, or prior to entering, and if they are investing in essence and PC to make their elixers they should be allowed to use them. Is this fair? Well it could just be someone’s strategy, I used to have a ladder group right prior to morning arvenal partially because elixers would last into it. Although since I have found reason to see that the extra dps isn’t worth cost. Conclusion on Elixers: let it be someones preference to use or not, and waste coupons on them instead of other things if it is such their choice to use in Arvenal.

Goddess Blessing:
These already cost lots of in game time to wait for loyalty to build, or can be cashed. They also require crystals to use(to those not spending a $ out their pocket, charm can be exchanged for crystal and or free kredz can be earned via prizerebel, or trialpay). As such people buy via charm a blessing from someone prior to entering or self bless prior or inside.
Bath doesn’t void blessing and shouldn’t, and neither should arvenal, BUT I do think there are a couple issues that should be addressed or noted.

1. People can use an alt to self bless while inside incase their self bless is on cooldown.
2. People can use a different blessing which seal has been broken to hamper another player.

Conclusion on blessings:
Either of these in the end become a strategy of each player.

Final thoughts: Arvenal is about pumping out the most dps possible. People enjoy taking scion or eidolon priests into ladder because of their buff ability, not just for heals and revival. One could safely also argue that because of this thought buffs, blessings, elixers should be allowed to all players who can obtain them to maximize just what they can do. In the end it is up to the player to make friends in game, out of game, or by their means to receive the things they want or need to better participate. I would consider that having priests whom are able to buff you before said events for this is each persons prerogative. Although in the end removing it from all characters but priests in arvenal might give priests which aren’t known for being a dps class a chance to compete in this event.

Food for thought: S3x does just fine from what I can see in placing in the top 10….

Post Script: Why not remove soul, gear, wings, sperion, pet, and all other parts of the character that gives any other character an advantage over someone else to give them all same advantage… After all why should anyone be better than anyone else in a game? (just a thought)

Kindly let the flaming begin……

Flag Post

Blood priests should have a type of resurrection skill. Vampires have this ability in certain canonverses, and so do necromancers. Although true that blood priests are designed more for combat than support, they are still another side of the class that works with life-force so this just makes sense…

Flag Post

A Crystal Saga Moderator who will actually read the Suggestion thread. And not force us to troll R2 forums. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluebelluni:

Blood priests should have a type of resurrection skill. Vampires have this ability in certain canonverses, and so do necromancers. Although true that blood priests are designed more for combat than support, they are still another side of the class that works with life-force so this just makes sense…

i think it should be something like -25% of your hp to revive a player to 25% hp ;D would be a nice skill to use and very interesting, 0 cast time but 30 seconds CD would be nice also

Flag Post

suggestions :

1 LEVELING SYSTEM – playing by myself I was able to get to level 40 within a few days without any previous knowledge to the game. Changing leveling to where a party will give a slight leveling increase while also making leveling more difficult will promote more in game communities. Of course I am not suggesting making this insanely difficult to level however some tweaks seem to be in order to promote more fun play and a sense of accomplishment in the game rather than getting bored quickly should be considered.

2. DROP RATES – The drop rates for items (without the item to increase drops) are way too easy to get things by one’s self which makes it seem pointless for personal shops for earning a price if any for personal shop items. I’ve noticed that there is no sense of needing to even buy any items at all with what I find constantly. EDIT forgot to also suggest that if drop rates are changed it may be a good idea to make quest items found sellable im personal shops to balance game play accordingly.

Flag Post

If you get a mount from the dragon hunt you should be able to get the rewards from it from the Event Master, not just with therions

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fortune_Runner:

suggestions :

1 LEVELING SYSTEM – playing by myself I was able to get to level 40 within a few days without any previous knowledge to the game. Changing leveling to where a party will give a slight leveling increase while also making leveling more difficult will promote more in game communities. Of course I am not suggesting making this insanely difficult to level however some tweaks seem to be in order to promote more fun play and a sense of accomplishment in the game rather than getting bored quickly should be considered.

2. DROP RATES – The drop rates for items (without the item to increase drops) are way too easy to get things by one’s self which makes it seem pointless for personal shops for earning a price if any for personal shop items. I’ve noticed that there is no sense of needing to even buy any items at all with what I find constantly. EDIT forgot to also suggest that if drop rates are changed it may be a good idea to make quest items found sellable im personal shops to balance game play accordingly.

uh…. level 1-40 takes a day…. talk about leveling when you get to 55-60…