*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 15

385 posts

Flag Post

Feed Back on Kong Compensation for downtime.

the message _ System:Due to the downtime experienced before, we will open double EXP and Drop which will last for the following 48 hours as compensation.

Ok so don’t get me wrong it’s nice that we’re getting compensation for having our servers down for 24hrs, but I just would like to point out what the average high lvl player loses in a 24 hr period of not playing.

- 1 to 2 lvl’s depending on the players lvl.
- 300-400 heroic wings saying you do all nightmare runs
- 80 purified crystals saying you’re doing both exelorn and purgatory, in my case 115 pc cause I use dungeon keys from CoF to do 13 runs of exelorn daily.
- 2-10 dragon crystals depending on your luck
- 40-50 normal gems, 100-200 flawed gems, and chipped idk
- 30-40 gmuts or ethereal wings if you trade them at 10:1 ratio with your heroic wings like me. + 5 gmuts from daily exchange, mount exchange and grb.
- at the very least 1 platinum just from dungeon drop vendoring alone, not counting chambers of fate. Soul Root Crystals x70-100+ if you disenchant + bath the same dungeon drops.
- 13 – 15 soul shards
- Rebirth Pack – random but rare items

That’s not everything but you get the idea. We appreciate the compensation, but in my opinion it doesn’t feel like much of one. :/

Flag Post

Just be happy you are getting comp and don’t complain.

Flag Post

Sorry, but you would try and PK me just ‘cause I told you to be happy you are getting comp? I’m sorry, but the Dev’s didn’t have to give that. Damn, do you have problems.

Flag Post

1) I’m not a pacifist, and 2) I am frustrated with R2, but I don’t complain about it, and 3) I’d made a comment in regards to yours.

Flag Post

Whoa…I do not enjoy trolling other people, and I most certainly do not enjoy a brown nose.

Flag Post

Here is a suggestion for you. Why don’t you people at R2games get your heads from in between each others legs and actually make it so everything in YOUR game is running and working right before bringing anything new into the game. Why not FIX all the current problems in your games instead of bringing another 1 out. Because here is the thing. Make the customers happy in 1 of your games, and they just might play another 1 of your games and SPEND MONEY THERE TOO!!!! There will be plenty of time to play with each other later.

Flag Post

Maggie, why don’t you shut up and find out what’s going on first? It wasn’t CS that was down, it was R2 itself. So why don’t you get your head out from between your own legs first?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/130-crystal-saga/topics/333861-dns-issues-04-12-04-13?page=1#posts-6993913

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

^ lmfao

Flag Post

Why do you guys post this…you know that no one reads it right?

Flag Post

It’s called a conversation Unborn, it’s where like minded individuals can discuss things, it doesn’t have to end in R2 or the server giving us everything we wan’t. I talk about world politics too, but I don’t expect to change that either.

@CypherDex is OP including or not including if you’ve paid for VIP?

Flag Post

suggestions not conversations , if you want a conversation, then take it to your inbox.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dalek74:

It’s called a conversation Unborn, it’s where like minded individuals can discuss things, it doesn’t have to end in R2 or the server giving us everything we wan’t. I talk about world politics too, but I don’t expect to change that either.

@CypherDex is OP including or not including if you’ve paid for VIP?

That’s with VIP and not from paying but from the vip lottery tickets =P

Flag Post

idea make mobs have weaknesses to certain things as in a mob in say tundra would be weak to fire or mobs in the heavenly isle weak to say blood skills

Flag Post
Originally posted by moonsoul24680:

idea make mobs have weaknesses to certain things as in a mob in say tundra would be weak to fire or mobs in the heavenly isle weak to say blood skills

oops i mean mobs in tundra*

Flag Post

Make gem coupon exchange into a synthesis option, for those of us making a lot of shining gems into coupons and then back into a single bound type, this is very time consuming and much finger hurt clicking and clicking on event master’s options to convert our gems. Please consider this seriously :)

Truffles – Server 5

Flag Post

I just want to share this new guide/wiki that I found:

http://r2gamesguide.blogspot.com/

Flag Post

At the Event Master, Gem Coupon Exchange, you can turn in only the 6 “basic” gems. Please add an option to exchange Shining Peridot, Garnet, Fire Opal, Citrine, Pink Diamond, and Kyanite for a Shining Gem Coupon. This is a great option for players who have a lot of the wrong type of gem or find when switching specs (using a Sand of Time) that a different type of gem would better suit their needs.

Thank you for considering my suggestion!

Flag Post

Please, put an item, or create a free way, to swap characters from S1-S4 to S5, even only one, for all the veterans that found a guild, settled themself in a server, but have a character sleeping in another one…

Flag Post

In the Island of Blessing event, accidentally clicking on the “Return to Starglade” option in the Blessed Resource Zone is bad :\ or disconnecting during the event. Removing the “Return to Starglade” option from the Blessed Resource Zone or letting more than one attempts to enter the Island of Blessings would be nice!

Flag Post

We SERIOUSLY need another page or two in Vault Storage. The 6th page in Personal Invintory was nice but HIGHLY INADEQUATE for the required space of a full Vault Storage page just for the Fruit and Tree ingredients alone. When the fruit and tree thing came out, I was confronted with the decision of getting rid of all of my equipment and gems, or not picking up any fruit tree ingredients. I chose to keep my gems and equipment. I am quite certain that many others had to contend with the same/similar decision. As a point of fact, I know a few who had to make the very same decision.

Flag Post

Another suggestion would be this:

It would be highly beneficial for all players to have employed a PERMANENT wing exchange. Perhapse something a kin to the MUT—>GMUT exchange (2-3 GMUTS/ day doesn’t really cut it either). This would be for an exchange of all wings to the present new type. X# Heroics —> Eithrials, X# Eithrials —> 3rd tier, X# 3rd tier —> 4th tier.

Flag Post

This is more a complain or a bug report

Today I set shop at starglade and normally bought some stuff, suddenly I realized my temp storage was full and the items weren’t sent to there. The items vanished, and my money is gone.

So, a suggestion, you can fix it and dont let people set shop with temporary storage full or you can automatically close shop if it suddenly became full.
Thanks

Flag Post

new pets!

before morph after morph
baby Aquarius Aquarius

baby Virgo virgo
baby Gemini gemini
baby Aries aires
baby Pisces pisces
baby Scorpio scorpio
baby cancer cancer
baby Leo leo
baby Capricorn capricorn
baby Taurus taurus
little mudskipper morphed mudskipper

Flag Post

oh and could u PUT THE EMOTICONS SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY R NOT BLOCKED BY THE CHI MAGIC TOWER AND STUFF! ITS OK WITH BIG COMPUTERS BUT WITH LITTLE ONES LIKE MINE THEY OVERLAP! please fix this as it is suuppeerr annoying

also a dragon coin exchange would be nice
system : 3 green dragon coins = 1 red dragon coin
15 green dragon coins 3 red dragon coins= black dragon coin