*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 2

386 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i have no clue if these have been suggested but i will suggest anyways

1. Sengolia chat channel so we can talk to are team
2. new sengolia game type.. more like terrorities. theres 1 point in the middle. each person that steps in that area of the terrority loses a percentage of hp and gets there team 1 point towards there score. need. 1thousand seconds of time to win. the reason why you lose hp in the middle is to prevent Overpowered players from camping there.. to make it more balanced. this will make it so your mission is to hold the middle…

3 Make it so you can not form partys in dragonspine since it is a free for all area.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hitchz:

Torches shld never be released on npc ~ once released u’ll see a thousand of peeps spamming!

- I feel it would be great to release the auction house sooner :|

- a full screen mode for kong players indeed.

- also an insurance portion for upgrade of weapons to retain it so it wont drop in enchantment?

Torches need to be released so then you can actually level in the game, and so not only the paying players get to lvl up.

Flag Post

that’s the reason why it shldnt be released…

Flag Post

Mount upgrade token synthesis to greater mount upgrade token. even a rate of 10:1 is good since it is hard to get.

Flag Post

that’s the reason why it shldnt be released…

So who’s alt are you? Because it seems that you only want the $1000 pay to players to be able to lvl up, that’s a very ridiculous reason, they spam already just hidden in corners b/c torches are currently impossible to get which shouldn’t means there should be a way to get them from a quest or buy them for 5g a piece from the currently unused torch vendor that is supposed to sell torches but has not been implemented yet for some reason.

Flag Post

First, I’d like to thank you for the upgrade in the chat interface. I’m sure it benefitted many of us. However, I find it very confusing to see different colours. It’s frustrating to not see the different chats using those tabs without losing out any other conversation I have. In the end, I still end up viewing General chat.

Suggestion:
_Maybe the chat interface could be modified by each user’s need. _Instead of six different tabs, you could place 6 options for us to choose. For example, if I want to see only my guild, party and whisper, I could choose (tick?) the following and filter out (untick?) trade and world.
I’m sure it would benefit most of us CS players. :)

Flag Post

dude CinderDragon77,

It’s been ages like this have moved on.. it’s always people who pays benefits more than a player who doesnt. Cant stand it? live with it.. throughout all MMORPG that’s F2P are always like this ..

People work harder to get their way up without being able to fund the game… whose alt? I’m the main player myself just so because you wan an easier way out by doing trading and get more gold .. you wan to use the torches to abuse it too? :)

If it ever implement i hope it’s in a party of 5 for a 15min buff like this current Easter event (Guessing Game) and you only can do it once a day, I’m sure people like you will still complain.. I’m sure you will always feel it’s unfair but then again life is never fair ~

Flag Post

Suggestion: Fix your latency issues and artifact spamming in Survival of the Fittest. Rubber Banding 397394 times onto lightning isn’t pleasant because it’s not a skill issue. It’s your lack of being able to program shit properly.

Flag Post

dude CinderDragon77,

It’s been ages like this have moved on.. it’s always people who pays benefits more than a player who doesnt. Cant stand it? live with it.. throughout all MMORPG that’s F2P are always like this ..

People work harder to get their way up without being able to fund the game… whose alt? I’m the main player myself just so because you wan an easier way out by doing trading and get more gold .. you wan to use the torches to abuse it too? :)

If it ever implement i hope it’s in a party of 5 for a 15min buff like this current Easter event (Guessing Game) and you only can do it once a day, I’m sure people like you will still complain.. I’m sure you will always feel it’s unfair but then again life is never fair ~

Feel free to voice your opinion on torches after you’ve seen the leveling grind vrs income of people Post60. Thanks.

Flag Post

Obelith i totally know wat you’re saying .. dats why you spend more time actually hunting out for torch locations.. afk grind at high lvl is redundant :)

Flag Post

I know about the guessing game and it’s surely a very helpful thing but, have you ever seen the outrageous amount of exp it takes to level from like 79-80? Probably not but if you did you would either, quit playing/give up or go into torch parties b/c that is the only way you are going to level up within a week or two. And you see all of these players go from like 69-74 in one day and everyone knows that’s completely impossible without joining like 10-20 torch parties which you have to pay hundreds to get the torches for. I know that f2p games always have stuff like this but an effective way to do it is make it very hard for non-paying players to get them, but possible. And make it so the people that pay just get them then right there with no work. In a perfect f2p world that’s how it should be but this is a game and the lvl’ing becomes pretty much impossible without paying and that just feels like they are pretty much giving you a demo to like lvl 40 and then the leveling becomes almost impossible without paying real money for torches but in the end it’s just a game with too money hungry developers.($36 for a gem is laughable, those prices should be like a tenth of that.)

Flag Post

You’re very naive cinder .. learn to accept this is a merciless world and there’s no such thing as a perfect F2P .. 79-80 .. seriously it’s only abt 90 torches.. you really forgot something in the game called blessed bath.. or either jus go do some hunt manually for torches (it’s really not tough jus go newbie land search for it).. it’s not as tough as u think it is.. all you do is whine whine whine.

they can place the gems there for $36 all they wan.. people buys them if they wan it but iam sure making 5 × 61 gems is not that easy as the market’s not influx with supply yet. You want it 10th the price because then people will sell it in the market cheaper for u to access to? :)

If anyone have read throughout your post, all they can find is just one thing, Unfairness that you shout of.. is nonetheless due to wanting an easier way out. Live with it man.. if you really wan to get really strong and fight this so called “unfairness” that you have.. you can continue to do either of this 3 options.

1) Keep on QQing but i doubt anybody cares abt you ..
2) Be more hardworking and grind more.
3) Go out get a job that pays you decent and then invest in the game if you really wan to.

Anyway there’s always excuses more than anything.. you can prove to a group of people that you may be right but so what when end of the day things still dont go your way.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Give this game a few months and all these cash people will be garbage and all the free players will be smarter and better. Yawn this always happens in f2p games

Flag Post

yea a few months later then bro :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by tornadoflame:

Give this game a few months and all these cash people will be garbage and all the free players will be smarter and better. Yawn this always happens in f2p games

Won’t ever really happen in this game, sadly. Unless you mean Months=Years.

Flag Post

lucky stars for egg hatching

Flag Post

looks at pile of refresher manuals amen to that

Flag Post

All chat windows NEED to be toggle-able.

Make gear sell for slightly better rates at NPC shops.

Make it so I can turn off system messages. I don’t wanna see someone’s wing upgrade spam, sengolia kill messages, etc.

Full Screen.

Fix some of the otrageous prices in cash shop. IE Gems, gem removers, etc

Flag Post

Make priest skills scale with stats. You have a heal over time, which is laughable.

Flag Post

could we have guild vaults where we can put items that our fellow guildies might want?

Flag Post

it would be perfect if u got money for each kill ingame like lvl 10 and lower = 5c, lvl 11-20 = 10c this would help ppl to gain money and make things expensive again, and then your premium item sale rates will go up! still a lil issue with picking up stacking items with full inv. you could still have that reviving but do that u cannot use it in event.

Flag Post

Stop punishing users for poor programing when flash crashes it sucks to reconnect and be outside a dungeon you would have finished fine if the client hadn’t crashed.

Flag Post

really