*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 4

386 posts

Flag Post

in the soul upgrade screen it would be nice to see the total of the bonuses we get from our soul development

Flag Post

Fury: Feel free to show me any rogue helm drop that doesn’t have all green mage stats. I’ll give you 10 gold if you can find one, I don’t care about the quality. Show me 1 that doesn’t have mage stats, 10 gold in your pocket.

Flag Post

Fury34345 They’re random within a certain remit, all helms have caster stats, rogues are the only class who make no use of that, it’s why rogues only use set helms, but with rogue sets sucking savage and slayer are the only real helm options for a rogue.

Flag Post

Guild specific subforums would be cool, although they’re more a thing for kong than R2.

Flag Post

I think for example Elite monsters it should be whoever does the most damage gets the dodge because i was killing a elite wolf watcher he was at like 2% hp and mage came and ksed me

Flag Post

it should be like this for training so no one can KS you:if your the only one attacking,you cannot attack that monster. if your in a party though you can hit the same monster. if its a world boss monster then yeah anyone can attack it.

Flag Post

6 words. MORE WAYS TO GET PURIFIED CRYSTALS! D: dungeons get repetitive after a while :(

Flag Post

Adding more time slots for the delivery quests would be quite useful for players from other parts of the world e.g. Asia as they would only have the 6.30 to 7.00 pm time slots to deliver

Flag Post

I always see the Not the BOSS of Me quest (the one to kill vega the mad on nm difficulty) in my available quests but can’t accept it… please remove the quest or let us be able to accept it.

Flag Post

I’ve only seen epic knight and priest offhand drops never any epic offhands for other classes check to see if there is something wrong there.

Flag Post

Please let a day in vidalia also give guild contribution.

Flag Post

Allow an option for afk mode to stand by torch

Flag Post

Make Whisper, Party and Guild tabs/whatever to flash or something when some somebody sends a message?
It sucks when sometimes ppl don’t see your messages or you miss theirs…

Flag Post

Ethereal dragon sword shards whats the use if there is no quest or no way to synthesize it!!!! come on people… its just like the valentine eggs for the kings on valentines day… its a useless item. We need a way to use it or to create the weapon it says on it

Flag Post

It might be a nice addition to be able to sort your quests by location for more efficiency (or even distance from present location, though that’s probably more complicated.)

Flag Post

to those who want the picture there are helms that give more hp and mp instead of those mage stats.

Flag Post

Few suggestions from someone playing a Knight and Priest.

By far my biggest gripe with this game is the difficulty of being able to respec. In the beginning of the game while you’re going through the tutorial portion it says something along the lines of “Don’t worry where you put your skills, you’ll be able to change them soon.” Level 50 is not soon, its probably around a week or two of somewhat constant play without cash shop stuff. All this does is create a lack of healers and tanks (especially since if you get tricked into speccing into the DPS trees that completely lock you out of important tanking and healing trees,) so it actively hurts gameplay.

Increase weapon drop rates, a lot. There are multiple avenues of procuring armor; drops, pristine shards, epic shards, pvp. The only way you can get weapons are from drops and PvP, this is detrimental because there are limited ways of gaining honor that are harder for some people to accomplish (off peak hours players for example.) My knight is level 43 and I’m using a Magebane Blade that I bought at 29, on top of this I’ve literally never seen an Epic or Pristine Steel Sword in a shop or spammed in trade. There is also the fact that I routinely see level 51/61/71 weapons in shops, so it may be more of a problem with the 41 bracket. Weapons are easily the most important piece of equipment aside from Wings/Mounts, and it is extremely silly to have so few ways to upgrade them in a timely fashion.

Flag Post

It’s because epics drop rarely in hard dungeons genoside and BC has no nightmare dungeon, try using the pvp weapon.

Flag Post

Something i just thought of would be to be able to buy green dragon coins with coupons like 100 coupons to 1 coin thats 50 hours of play or 10 days of day in validia and starglade tour

Flag Post
Originally posted by Genoside:

Few suggestions from someone playing a Knight and Priest.

By far my biggest gripe with this game is the difficulty of being able to respec. In the beginning of the game while you’re going through the tutorial portion it says something along the lines of “Don’t worry where you put your skills, you’ll be able to change them soon.” Level 50 is not soon, its probably around a week or two of somewhat constant play without cash shop stuff. All this does is create a lack of healers and tanks (especially since if you get tricked into speccing into the DPS trees that completely lock you out of important tanking and healing trees,) so it actively hurts gameplay.

Increase weapon drop rates, a lot. There are multiple avenues of procuring armor; drops, pristine shards, epic shards, pvp. The only way you can get weapons are from drops and PvP, this is detrimental because there are limited ways of gaining honor that are harder for some people to accomplish (off peak hours players for example.) My knight is level 43 and I’m using a Magebane Blade that I bought at 29, on top of this I’ve literally never seen an Epic or Pristine Steel Sword in a shop or spammed in trade. There is also the fact that I routinely see level 51/61/71 weapons in shops, so it may be more of a problem with the 41 bracket. Weapons are easily the most important piece of equipment aside from Wings/Mounts, and it is extremely silly to have so few ways to upgrade them in a timely fashion.

Flag Post

Well I notice tons of people having trouble with lag in sengolia. Here is my suggestion. Make it so you can lower the graphics. This helps older computers be able to play more effectively and possibly is easier on your Internet? ( Not sure on the internet part but it would make sense since lower graphics would mean easier loading )

Flag Post

no those stuff from green dragon shld be bounded.. because people abuses it :o

Flag Post

Saga.. What if u delete the Easter Eggs at the game? and the bullhorn .. thing. its totally useless. we all been dropped them. cuz not good to keep such items at my inventory.. so .plz make it as it can sell like for 8-12 copper. so itll be useful. or just remove it.. and re put it when i the proper time… Thanks . By: xdNRdx

Flag Post

maybe make hotbar set! like one for seng one for dungeons events and such or number wise where u just can change no for skill bars =) auto buff on afk mode could be pretty nice to!

Flag Post

my only suggestion would be to change the ‘’nearest mob’’ button.. some of us dont have it on out keyboard