*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 8

386 posts

Flag Post

Full screen view or allow character transfers to a specific cs.r2games server

Flag Post

I would Love a way to mute the sounds in game.

Flag Post

You can do it by clicking the mute button on the bottom right corner.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nirroc:

I would Love a way to mute the sounds in game.

Music can be muted by clicking the speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner.
To mute sound effects click the gears in the bottom right hand corner (above speaker icon) and set effects to 0%

Flag Post

Fix the bug where occasionally mobs spawn in inaccessible places. AFK will get stuck on these enemies and not move.

Flag Post

Fix the thing that makes you use the item SLOT when double clicking instead of the item itself ( you can notice it by switching items, like elixirs and portal scrolls while using one. The one you switch will be used instead of the first one ).

Flag Post

can u make the item pick up for a certain character like a mage only picks up mage equipment when in afk make it a option that u just pick up equipment for ur class

Flag Post

I (and several people who I’ve talked to) would like a torch that is used to get honor, instead of exp. Something that would maybe be purchased with badges? Also the amount of honor per tick could scale with honor ranking, so that a noble might get 1 or 2 honor per tick where a archduke may get 5 or 6. Anyways, might be a cool new incentive and a way to use badges.

Flag Post

Sengolia for 30-60 and 60+

Flag Post
Originally posted by jiuribu:

no sengolia for
so far should be

10 level diff is enough already

and
120 for sions

since sions lvl 1 still fking overpowered and can solo the group of lvl 100 normal rank

there’s quite simply not enough sengolia participants to divide seng into this many distinct groups. if you have this many complaints about the game jiriubiu you can go play backyard monsters or whatever

Flag Post

personally i think it should be two sengs: 30-40 and then the rest

Flag Post

can you put attribute reset card in guild rewards also at 180 points

Flag Post

countdown clock under afk icon that shows remaining afk time

Flag Post

I still want crafting of magic dust etc similar to crafting for socketing rods. Also, I’d like a favorite title tab → its hard to find the 3 that i use among the huge list of them.

Flag Post

Removable or mini-sizing map/options so you don’t accidently click on them all the times.

Flag Post

I agree with bklin; once you have a ton of stuff, you want to know where they are instead of scrolling through the different tabs.
Remove the Savage Weapon and replace it with an off-hand. I would like to equip my Fragarach instead of getting a Savage weapon for the set bonuses.

Flag Post

In sengolia side with most towers standing should be the winner.

Flag Post

(Or for Heart of Eden owners make it something else, see above)

Flag Post

Easier way to get heroic wings.
ive spent more than 5 Plat on wings apporximately.cant be stuffed getting more money.
Also frag shards should’nt require that many shining gems OR day in vidalia higher chance of gem coupon because i used 27 packs without a single gem coupon.Fragarach V is gonna be hard to get since frags costing 70 G each.

Flag Post

if you spent 5 Plat on wings thats just stupid you can farm enough to get fire wings before you have scioned

your only thinking about the price of items not how easy it is to get them, dungeons at level 65+ drops scratched gems making it much easier to upgrade your frag weapon, i’ve collected gems for 2 weeks and had enough to synth 5 frag shards

Flag Post

Change server time!!! For most people like me, Segnolia and lots of other events start late at night! Also Blessed Bath’s healing glitch should be fixed (Sometimes (quite often) Holy Water glitches and doesnt heal which ruins the whole event) Lots of people have complained about these problems…why aren’t they getting fixed?

Flag Post

Im_nameless an easy way to beat the holy water glitching is put the holy water on afk where it says hp < and put the % to 99 this will make sure it will not fail, hopefully R2 won’t see this as cheating but fixing a bug that they haven’t been bothered to fix

Flag Post
Originally posted by lonewolf1621:

ive spent more than 5 Plat on wings apporximately.cant be stuffed getting more money.
Also frag shards should’nt require that many shining gems OR day in vidalia higher chance of gem coupon because i used 27 packs without a single gem coupon.Fragarach V is gonna be hard to get since frags costing 70 G each.

</blockquote

+infinity

Flag Post

We could really use an option to hide more things. How about the transaction book thing that shows monsters kills, player kills, and items gained / traded. Hiding the bar at the bottom where you can manually click to open various pages, view your exp, and re-arrange skills on the hotbar. I use hotkeys to open inventory and etc. and seeing my experience doesn’t matter much in seng, now does it? Option to hide the minimap, and how about you fix the glitched buttons on there that are 3x bigger than what they appear (click to the right a bit of the instance symbol. it actually goes halfway across the minimap). The pet health bar viewer should automatically disappear if you dont have a pet summoned. Option to zoom out your normal map or hide mounts. If you own a phoenix or a hellwing, navigating can be quite hard and laggy. …And thats about it, you don’t have to remove the vip button and stuff around it cause i know that helps you get money etc. The reason why we need to be able to hide a lot more things is because some people want all of the space they can get for seeing in sengolia. AND please fix the killstreak announcement, you can’t click through it! Very terrible disadvantage if you are on red team and you are trying to retreat!

Flag Post

i’d suggest a lock hud button so you don’t accidently click on any of them while in seng