*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 9

386 posts

Flag Post

i was just wanting to know if the plane past scion will ever be unlocked ive seen the copy games of this and they have 3 higher planes already when this the original has only the 1 still

Flag Post

Can you make it so you can place the Crystal Enchanted Weapon in your vault…. Not sure why you can’t in the first place… I’m afraid i might randomly Vend it to an NPC one of these days….

Flag Post

Please allow something like the following item synthesis (this exists for socket rods)

5 inferior magic dust → 1 magic dust
100 inferior magic dust → minor enchantment crystal
5 magic dust → 1 enchantment stone
100 magic dust → moderate enchantment crystal
5 enchantment stone → 1 enchantment crystal
100 enchantment stone → major enchantment crystal
100 enchantment crystal → dragon crystal

Flag Post

Maybe more ladder tries? Once just isn’t enough for me.

Flag Post

can u make a single person ladder 1 try per day also that goes to lvl 100 a king of the hill ladder with each lvl 2 times harder than the lvl before it and have it drop prizes every few lvls that way even scion lvl people will not be able to get to lvl 100 without a nearly maxed soul

Flag Post

318 MATS STONES AND 1p + and only got +9 enchant on my bear wtf is this crap

Flag Post
Originally posted by Im_nameless:

Change server time!!! For most people like me, Segnolia and lots of other events start late at night! Also Blessed Bath’s healing glitch should be fixed (Sometimes (quite often) Holy Water glitches and doesnt heal which ruins the whole event) Lots of people have complained about these problems…why aren’t they getting fixed?

i am replying for the part of blessed bath: It takes time to cool down before you can use it again.

Flag Post

Sometimes let us get a morphed baby; at the higher levels it gets super annoying to get a morph that’s slightly below you and try to get skills on it so it can be sold.

Flag Post

Crystal to points or points to crystal. Either way, I would like to get my stuff. I want to get a fire lord egg and I’ll have enough if I get my points turned into crystals. It isn’t really that different since I bought them and so I want to actually use them.

Flag Post

Hmm. Perhaps when your Crystal Essence bar is full, you could claim it for 5 – 10 crystals. That bar is ALWAYS full and has little to no use other then soul upgrades.

Maybe ‘’Crystal Scrolls’’ could be introduced into the game. These Crystal Scrolls are tradable and, when used, can add Crystals into your account. Basically able to sell Crystals for ingame money rather then malling the item then attempting to sell it.

Remove the ‘’Normal Repair’’ and the Normal repair hammers. These are useless. Plain and simple.

Make mobs drop a small amount of coin on death. Its somewhat hard to gain money, and selling gear to npc’s is a rather slow process. However, make it so AFK mode doesnt give coin loot.

Add a option to players shops to Purchase items for a set price, rather then just selling the items.

Rework the player/party interface. As a priest, I find it somewhat difficult to heal team mates / players with this interface. Either I don’t click the right spot or my target doesnt always change.

Anywho, just my thoughts

Flag Post

Make it so only guild members who were there when level [x] was gotten. People have claimed in world chat that [Mercantos] was guild hopping so he could get rewards.
For ex; player [x] was there when the guild was level 1. S/he can claim all rewards.
Player [y] joined in when the guild just became level 2. S/he can only claim rewards if the GM allows it.

Make an AFK thing that allows us to stop killing Morphs. I always hunt bears and when I view a friend’s morphed bear or herculon or a pet of some sort I always find a morphed killed.
Anyway, this is just a post so you can’t create another character and loot the items.

Flag Post

I would like it if I could customize my armours color and appearance with color options like gold, electric blue, gray, white,
green, yellow, and orange. also shape and size on certain parts would be awsome. (Im tired of looking at the same armour all the time that it drove me to this idea.) – anyone who agrees can post to me and make a post to this subject or maybe possibly a new thread would be helpful thank you.

Flag Post

Sengolia for Scions/sengolia for lvl 70+ .
Need i say anything?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lonewolf1621:

Sengolia for Scions/sengolia for lvl 70+ .
Need i say anything?

UH no

Flag Post

i would suggest merge server 1,2 and 3. Its not a bad suggestion

Flag Post

Here’s my 2 cents:
Incubators: Increases the chances of successfully hatching an egg by up to 100%. Useful for those that spend money, not so much for those that don’t. The increase of chance will vary on egg type and server time, and gets updated everyday.

Flag Post

merge server 1 and 2 just like phone said coz seriously its only 2 guilds that are ruling the game much better if there are other guilds to compete with

Flag Post
Originally posted by PolGwapito:

merge server 1 and 2 just like phone said coz seriously its only 2 guilds that are ruling the game much better if there are other guilds to compete with

Before i make my suggestion….server 1 Guilds will still rule the game…there is no competition.Ya all lose to EliteCorps.And yeah i agree

This game needs a Mail system!

Flag Post

please shorten the timer on Seed of Life. make it like the timer on the current event orange seed for the orange pack. I find that waiting for the seed from seed of Life to grow is one of the most boring thing in CS. for that half hour needed for the seed to fully grow, if I kill mobs I can get more gold from selling equipments drop by them.

Flag Post

Suggestion for Sengolia battlegrounds: Should have a counter of how much points you have gathered in a total from killing players and staying in the battlegrounds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lonewolf1621:
Originally posted by PolGwapito:

Before i make my suggestion….server 1 Guilds will still rule the game…there is no competition.Ya all lose to EliteCorps.And yeah i agree

This game needs a Mail system!

EliteCorps have already lost, most of the people have left for GW2, right now the ruler are Protecters, so there’s not a big competition at all.

Flag Post

Full-Screen Mode For Kongregate Players thsi window is just too small

Flag Post

@Sheogroth1 If you press F11 you go into full screen mode, or you could just adjust the window zoom

Flag Post

don’t know how many people know this but pressing control and + outside of the game window resizes the game and the opposite happens with control and – which makes it smaller

Flag Post

remove the kill streak announcement it makes people unable to move