PK-ing

5 posts

Flag Post

OK. so this is pretty much not a problem to many but sometimes, I’m grinding peacefully on my own without AFK Protection (PS: I don’t buy AFK Cards, I go for 1.5EXP Tokens)

I’m level 34 and I don’t want getting bullied by people 20 levels above me, try it, it sucks.

So my point is, is there like a way to not get PKed? :)) I placed my status to “Peace” though EVIL could still hurt me, and I can only attack them on JUSTICE but why would I even fight if they could pretty much 3-5 hit me and kill me if I don’t have Health Orb ON which.. I don’t get also ’coz again, I take Tokens.

PK-ing people really doesn’t have much benefit outside the battlegrounds or sengolia or something.. so.. why have it enabled outside?
R2GAMES servers has PVE, wherein PvP is only allowed in SANCTIONED Areas.
I hope this happens here at KONG. or they make S3 like that :) I’d definitely transfer there.

I’m hoping for a nice discussion about this. THanks _

Flag Post

You lose nothing but time. Deal with it. It’s just part of the game. Just keep in mind everytime they pk you. They gain PK points for a little while where they become red and people like me will jump at the chance to kill them to see if they’ll drop anything.

Flag Post

Yeah im wondering about the third server but its still unannounced and they may have forgotten about us.

Flag Post

I don’t have much time ;) I wish they implement a PvE server wherein only PvP Sanctioned areas are the places where you can PK others, Sengolia and such.

Flag Post

kyamo mountian is a pvp zone making life worse in that area. just fair warning.