Revive on Spot

12 posts

Flag Post

I never thought I’d say this. But PLEASE make it crystal only again! Sengolia, Dragonspine and all of the other pvp events are now just a competition of who can mash the revive on spot button the most!

Where is the fun in people just suiciding to the crystal in Sengolia, ending it after 5 minutes with no kills? Or with people camping the middle in Dragonspine and being able to revive at full health straight back in the middle?

Tl;dr.. please make revive on spot crystal-only again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pretext4War:

I never thought I’d say this. But PLEASE make it crystal only again! Sengolia, Dragonspine and all of the other pvp events are now just a competition of who can mash the revive on spot button the most!

Where is the fun in people just suiciding to the crystal in Sengolia, ending it after 5 minutes with no kills? Or with people camping the middle in Dragonspine and being able to revive at full health straight back in the middle?

Tl;dr.. please make revive on spot crystal-only again.

No b/c then only the paying players can do that crap. Have you ever seen a balanced game ever have a winning and losing team in seng, no that’s what the revive on spot button helps, it allows the matches to actually have a winner and loser.

Flag Post

its a event last till the 12th

Flag Post

Well then this event is terrible.

Things this is going to ruin for the next week:

-Guild crops. People from other guilds can just take crops, die, pick up their crops, run a bit further, and repeat. There is NOTHING that can be done to stop them from doing this.

-Delivery. Plundering people is going to be almost impossible, because deliverers can just die, pick up their crystalloid, and continue on.

-Guild Showdown. This will just become a competition of who can mash the revive on spot button the most, and be no indicator of skill whatsoever.

-Sengolia Battlegrounds. People now just rush to the crystal and end it within 5 minutes, ignoring all players on the opposing team. How is this fun at all?

-Dragonspine Battlegrounds. Now there is no need to leave the middle. You just grab the dragon sword and can camp there because nobody can make you go back to the spawn point!

-Dungeons. People can just solo all of the hardest dungeons available to them, meaning all the loot from those dungeons are going to become much more available. This will make those prices drop, and the economy will be royally firetrucked.

-Achievements. I’m thinking mainly of the Lightning rod achievement here. Why bother doing it across several weeks or even months when you can just use this revive on spot glitch to get it in 10 minutes?

I think that’s about all. All I can say is.. thank god it can’t be used in ladder!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pretext4War:

Well then this event is terrible.

Things this is going to ruin for the next week:

-Guild crops. People from other guilds can just take crops, die, pick up their crops, run a bit further, and repeat. There is NOTHING that can be done to stop them from doing this.

-Delivery. Plundering people is going to be almost impossible, because deliverers can just die, pick up their crystalloid, and continue on.

-Guild Showdown. This will just become a competition of who can mash the revive on spot button the most, and be no indicator of skill whatsoever.

-Sengolia Battlegrounds. People now just rush to the crystal and end it within 5 minutes, ignoring all players on the opposing team. How is this fun at all?

-Dragonspine Battlegrounds. Now there is no need to leave the middle. You just grab the dragon sword and can camp there because nobody can make you go back to the spawn point!

-Dungeons. People can just solo all of the hardest dungeons available to them, meaning all the loot from those dungeons are going to become much more available. This will make those prices drop, and the economy will be royally firetrucked.

-Achievements. I’m thinking mainly of the Lightning rod achievement here. Why bother doing it across several weeks or even months when you can just use this revive on spot glitch to get it in 10 minutes?

I think that’s about all. All I can say is.. thank god it can’t be used in ladder!

You can complain all you want about it but most of the people enjoy it and you are a part of the minority(the high paying players) that don’t want anyone else to be able to do it.

Flag Post

Where did you get the impression that I was part of the “high paying players minority”? I haven’t spent a cent on this game. Clearly you are a low level who has no access to these in-game events, and therefore can’t see what revive on spot is doing to them. Please leave this discussion alone until you can have some valid input, rather than blurting out false facts that nobody else agrees with.

Flag Post

This is a very good event.. different and nice. better then watching paying players tear threw your teams or camp crystal reviving themselfs for a quick win now both teams have a chance….. sengolia is already unbalanced this is just making it end Quicker

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I agree with pretext, this whole thing is a mess. I don’t understand what they hope to gain out of it. No cash player spams revive on spot over and over and over again. Took me 10 or so revives to solo bath, thats 250 crystals. if you did that every event/dungeon/pvp, you’d quickly go broke. The event is breaking the game even more than it already is.

Flag Post

if you dont like it, then stop playing it till thursday when its over… dont spam in world chat how much you hate it, even though we all know youre gonna abuse it too… and dont spam kong forums about how much you hate it cuz we dont need more spam here… pretext, one thing youre wrong on is that it doesnt ruin delivery… if you die as a deliverer you fail the quest, even if you revive on spot… and ilfirin, have you ever seen jade in seng? before this free revive event, he spent tons of crystals in seng for crystal revives just to speed it up…. is he broke? im gonna doubt it…

Flag Post

just FYI, if you abuse the “free crystals” thing where you watch the video and it grants you crytals at the end you can get around 250-400 crystals a day doing this, you dont even need to hit play on the video, it just awards the crystals after a certain amount of time

i done it for about a week and had 1500~ crystals, takes about a month to get 8000~

i would still be playing this game if it wasnt for the fact that the best gear came from the battlegrounds and the battlegrounds are on at rubbish times (im in australia), if they were every 3 hours or something i would be playing still but this game is more catered towards americans (yea i know, majority, Still, its a simple fix that doesnt ruin anything.)

Flag Post

@ rogbar, what video?