oh well... again with this cr*p (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

I hope this is read by the team kongregate …
I do not know what kind of punishments are for people who like to insult others on the servers but it is very annoying to deal with these people.
Today while doing trades, someone came and requested me for trade, my offer in the trade channel was 1 P.crystal for 3 mut, I guess she wanted to change, but then she asked me how much mut, I politely repeated my offer, then she suddenly called me retarded … and began to insult me ​​…
I’m really tired and angry at these people.
Why do they insult others for something you do not like?
As I always say: I do not force anyone to buy my stuff, if you do not like my offers just ignore them, I do not insult others just because their deals are not what I can afford or do not like to pay, or insult to others just because they do not buy my stuff.
never criticize the offerts of the others in the channel or interrupt their business
if you do not like the offers or can not afford it just ignore them, be kind and grow up.

i have some screen shots if you want to see all conversation.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

If you have a problem with something somebody’s doing in game, contact the game GMs (if any) or the developers directly. They’ll be able to check easily and take action if it’s appropriate to do so. Please don’t bring it to the forums, threads which are, fundamentally, about insulting other users are contrary to the first two portions of Kongregate’s conduct guidelines.