Investigating no demon pet from FPA (locked)

29 posts

Flag Post

I’m taking a census and asking people to try this out:

What I did was change browsers from IE to firefox. While on IE, i could not get demon pet on any account or character or server. As soon as i switched to firefox, i got the pet in seconds.

For those that didn’t get their pets, name your browser.
For those that did, also name your browser used.
If switching worked, specify from which browser to which.

Flag Post

I didnt get it when i was using IE but as soon as i switch to firefox to see what you said work. I got it as soon as i open up my pet inventory. Tk you. Also i post this forum into other forums where people where haveing the same problem to see if it helps them like it help me.

Flag Post

I didnt get the Baby Demon using IE explorer, as soon as I swapped to Chrome, It was in my pet slot… Even after levelling a char to 27 on IE, wasn’t there, but magically appeared on chrome.

Flag Post

im using firefox and i didnt get the pet

Flag Post

i’m usually on IE and i didnt get the pet, then i tryied firefox and i still didnt had it. not working for me

Flag Post

I’ve tried on chrome, explorer and firefox, still nothing

Flag Post

same no demon pet tryied on everything please give a baby demon pet link if it doesn’t work so we can get it in another way

Flag Post

I am using IE, no pet, not going to install anything to receive an item, which was promised without the precondition changing browsers.

Flag Post

Using chrome, I didn’t get the pet.

Flag Post

I am on chrome also and still no pets. Tried Seamonkey and IE also with no results.

Flag Post

I tried safari and firefox. Nothing.

Flag Post

Have tried IE (hate it so much) Mozzila Firefox, and Chrome…. So frustrating. Where’s my dang demon?!?

Flag Post

I’ve tried on chrome, explorer and firefox, still nothing

Flag Post

Yea, I don’t have my demon either :(

Flag Post

tried on chrome/firefox no go either.. what a waste of time lol..

Flag Post

Tried IE and Firefox, no pet! :(

Flag Post

I switched from Firefox to Opera and still nothing.

Flag Post

i also didnt get my baby demon

Flag Post

What in the world could it have to do with the browser? Anyway, didnt get my deamn either..

Flag Post
Originally posted by SiTheWarrior:

I’m taking a census and asking people to try this out:

What I did was change browsers from IE to firefox. While on IE, i could not get demon pet on any account or character or server. As soon as i switched to firefox, i got the pet in seconds.

For those that didn’t get their pets, name your browser.
For those that did, also name your browser used.
If switching worked, specify from which browser to which.

I’m using chrome, never gotit

Flag Post

I finally got my baby demon after 5-10 hours.

Flag Post

Wow…this is…odd. I checked my pet screen(2 of 3 slots used) and my temp storage and didn’t have mine after around 24+ hours of waiting(tried 5 browsers >.>), then when I did my Dragon Hunt spins for the day, I got a Baby Angel egg, when I tried using it, it said I needed an open pet slot. I was all like ‘wait…wut…’ and checked my pet screen again and BAM! Baby Demon in there…

My idea for those who don’t have their Baby Demon, try doing something like capturing a new pet/using an egg. It seemed to work for me.

No luck on the Baby Angel Egg either :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by odbizzle:

I am using IE, no pet, not going to install anything to receive an item, which was promised without the precondition changing browsers.

DITTO!

And it’s been two days since I completed the challenge, and STILL no baby demon. Such a shame that the developers don’t seem to care, since they’re not saying anything about this issue!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ericd014:

Wow…this is…odd. I checked my pet screen(2 of 3 slots used) and my temp storage and didn’t have mine after around 24+ hours of waiting(tried 5 browsers >.>), then when I did my Dragon Hunt spins for the day, I got a Baby Angel egg, when I tried using it, it said I needed an open pet slot. I was all like ‘wait…wut…’ and checked my pet screen again and BAM! Baby Demon in there…

My idea for those who don’t have their Baby Demon, try doing something like capturing a new pet/using an egg. It seemed to work for me.

No luck on the Baby Angel Egg either :(

Um, what’s a Dragon Hunt? How/where do I do this? Perhaps this is why I haven’t received the baby demon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SataiDelenn:
Originally posted by odbizzle:

DITTO!

And it’s been two days since I completed the challenge, and STILL no baby demon. Such a shame that the developers don’t seem to care, since they’re not saying anything about this issue!

nearing 48 hours here as well