Opening Time: Daily from 17:00 PM – 17:30 PM
1. Must be level 30 or higher to enter.
2. A maximum of 20 players are allowed in an arena.
3. There will be THREE instances, each holding a separate arena.
4. Enter the arena by visiting the Battlemaster in Starglade.
Rules & Procedure:
1. All class skills (including normal attacks) will be disabled.
2. Upon entering the arena, you will be provided with 30 Duel Badges. These Duel Badges may be exchanged for various medallions.
3. View the Arena Shop by visiting the NPC, Tamalan Guardian, located in the Tamalan Arena, to exchange for these medallions. Each with a special attack or ability, medallions are the only attacks that can be applied in the Tamalan Arena.
4. Once obtaining your medallions, drag them to your skill bar for easy access.
5. Once you are ready for battle, speak with the Guardian to enter the arena!
6. You will receive 10 Duel Badges and 2 points for each player killed. Only players who obtain 50 or more points will be rewarded. You may check your point total at the Tamalan Guardian.
7. Once the battle is complete, visit the Battlemaster in Starglade to redeem your rewards.
8. Any initial character movement speed boosts are kept while in the arena.
How to receive Duel Badges…
• 30 initial Duel Badges will be provided upon entering the arena.
• 10 Duel Badges will be rewarded upon killing an enemy in the arena.
• 2 Duel Badges will be rewarded every 30 seconds when active in the arena.
How to receive points…
• 2 points are rewarded for each player killed.
• 1 point is rewarded every 20 seconds when active in the arena.