[Promotion] First-Payment Promo!

28 posts

Flag Post

We are pleased to announce a new promotion for crystal purchases!

After this server update, all players’ first purchases for a character (regardless of whether or not you purchased crystal before the patch) will receive the bonus pack listed below.
-Baby Angel X1
-Gryphon(3 Days)X1
-Pet EXP Pearl(Bound)X10
-Pack Expander(Bound)X2
-Vault Expander(Bound)X2

Each character is limited to <<<one>>> first payment pack on the <<<first>>> for that character, after the servers go live!!!!

A VIP Purchase isn’t classified as a normal Recharge purchase of Crystals. Only character’s purchasing a normal Recharge pack will qualify for the first payment pack.

Flag Post

What if you purchased VIP? Can you still get the pack?

Flag Post

How long will this last?

Flag Post

I did a purchase today and I did not get this…

Flag Post

I just bought my first purchase of kregs, and I bought 500 crystals…it’s been fifteen, twenty minutes…I’m still waiting for them. I did not know about the first purchase thingy…do I qualify for this?

Flag Post

I believe there is a glitch, or problem, that players do not receive crystals. I have heard many accounts already in the past hours. For all of you not receiving crystal, try, refreshing, if that doesn’t work, then clear all your cookies, refresh, close window, then reopen. If this did not help. . .then we’ve got a problem and Crystal Saga should refund you guys, or give you your crystal.

Flag Post

if we upgrade the Gryphon to Hellwing, does it cancel the 3 day expiry?

Flag Post

VIP doesn’t actually count as purchasing crystals, or so I heard.

Flag Post

yep i personally am confirming it… what happened was after registering as vip i then paid for crystal to get it after maybe a minute or so you will then receive the first payment box

Flag Post

I bought some crystals and never got it.

Flag Post

I believe you can’t actually upgrade it; I got mine on s4 and when I clicked it I saw no Hellwing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Melzz:

if we upgrade the Gryphon to Hellwing, does it cancel the 3 day expiry?

no it doesnt work like that

you need to upgrade from bear>gorilla>gryphon>hellwing

good job on the dev team for not allowing this :D

Flag Post

I bought vip pack with 800 crystal and didn’t get this promo. It’s a first purchase, no? Been hours and I see no news whatsoever about getting it soon. Please investigate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hibikizz:

I bought vip pack with 800 crystal and didn’t get this promo. It’s a first purchase, no? Been hours and I see no news whatsoever about getting it soon. Please investigate.

you didnt buy crystals so you want get the 1st payment package.

you bought VIP with creds, not crystals with creds, you dont qualify

the crystals come with the VIP, you will need to buy the 5$ deal or up to get the 1st payment package

hope this helps

Flag Post

Just became VIP (got the extra 800 crystal just fine) and then decided to buy crystal for the first time.
Haven’t received crystals or first payment promo pack.
Ive already tried logging out, closing window and clearing cookies.

Flag Post

Finally got the pack. yay!!

Flag Post

wait….. everything else, crystal and normal bonuses are there. but still no pack?!?!? :(

Flag Post

A VIP Purchase isn’t classified as a normal Recharge purchase of Crystals. Only character’s purchasing a normal Recharge pack will qualify for the first payment pack.

Flag Post

how about me sir i bought 3.5k crystal and i dont recieve any freebies plsss help me GM tnx in advance….

Flag Post

Is the first payment pack available for all servers? I have a really good character on S1 and want to improve him. Please answer me before I assume so and waste my money. :(

Flag Post

Been over a day after first purchase, still no pack, fix plz, thnx

Flag Post

1. Dr3gonz
2. Server 1
3. Bought crystal but never recieved ‘First Payment Pack’ been a few days now.

Flag Post

I bought the 500 crystal pack, received the 500 crystal, but not first payment pack. Assume its still available since pops up on log-in, hope so since that is main reason for buying crystal over vip. Character name is BloodyHeals, server 1.

Flag Post

If first time purchase, takes a few hours to process, if you logoff during this time. You will NOT receive the first time payment pack. You will need to file a ticket – This is what I have found.

Flag Post

thanks for the tip.. file a ticket with r2 or?