[Announcemnt] Post Billing Issues Here

264 posts

Flag Post

In order to help you all better, please post your problems or issues you encounter with Billing, Crystals, VIP membership, or failing to receive a pack into this thread. DO NOT create another new thread, otherwise you may not receive a prompt reply from us.

There are four types of problems or issues we are looking for:

1)Failed Recharge Orders
2)Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals.
3)Failed to receive a pack that should have been delivered to you.
4)A Subscription problem with your VIP.

In order to better help you, please post the following information:

1.The In Game Name (IGN) of your Character having the Issue.
2.The Server your Character is located.
3.Which Type of Issue listed above that you are having.
4.A more detailed description of the issue.

If you failed to receive a pack, which pack was it? For VIP, is it a problem with getting it cancelled, or renewed? Just be sure NOT to post any sensitive billing information. Thank you.

Flag Post

IGN: Kalagaraz
Server 4
Didn’t receive crystals
Purchased 1000 crystal pack and didn’t receive anything.

EDIT: Finally received, issue resolved.

Flag Post

Update: I got the crystals but I did not get the bonus items for first crystal recharge. I bought crystals when promo popped up when I logged in. Said I’d get a baby angel and some pack expanders.

Updated Update: I went ahead and bought 1000 more crystals, I got it this time so no worries.

Flag Post

IGN: Tohsaka
Server: 4
Didn’t receive crystal since I bought the 500 crystal pack 13hours ago

Flag Post

IGN:Spartican
Server:1

Purchased 500 crystal but didnt receive the first time buyers pack

Flag Post

IGN : LadyLovelace
Server 3
Didn’t receive VIP since 2 weeks now, so I bought another VIP, I just want my 80 kreds back.

Flag Post

IGN: CRuZz
Purchase 3k+ crystal and didnt receive the first payment pack and its almost 4 weeks.
Update: It’s Been Several hours and still haven’t receive my first payment pack

Flag Post

IGN: Kirbyguy902
server 2
Didn’t receive first payment pack after 2000 crystal purchase yesterday

Flag Post

IGN: padredamaso
Purchased the 500 crystal pack . it was confirmed by deducting kreds but no crystal was received i tried refreshing and loading it again still no crystal or first payment pack received

Flag Post

IGN: xDamienx
Server 4
Have not received crystal purchase or first time payment pack :(

Update: It’s been several hours and still haven;t received my 2000 crystals, bonus items or first payment pack. My kreds balance show the payment has been processed, offer details show I should have received in 60 seconds…

Flag Post

IGN: SneakESneakE
Server 4
Purchased 1000 crystal pack, confirmed purchase and deduction of Kreds
Havent recieved pack and it has been almost 24 hours

Flag Post

IGN: StaryNight
Server 2
Bought two 500 crystal pack. it was confirmed by deducting kreds but didnt get my crystals or the free baby angel and gryphon.
i tried refreshing and loading it again several times but no 1000 crystals or that payment pack

Flag Post

i received the crystals but did not receive the first payment pack

Flag Post

IGN: S3xybabe
Server:2
bought 1 500 crystal pack. it was confirmed by deducting kreds but didnt get my crystals or the first payment pack. i refreshed page and didnt get them plz fix

still havent got my crystal and i also bought another 1 no 1000 crystal or first payment pack. how long do i wait for it?

Flag Post

IGN: Mardyyk
Server 3
Bought 99 Kred pack, took my credits but no crystals. My computer bugged and dropped me as i purchased it, when i logged back in, kreds gone, no crystal.

Checked all alts, no one got pack, no one got crystal.

edit 8/23/12: ok now that the points system is gone they gave me 1000 crystal and a first payment pack. So they only cheated me out of 1000 crystal (as points) and the 99 cred pack with :Torch x3, 2x EXP Token x2, 1 Hour AFK Card x2, 2x Drop Token(Bound) x2.

Flag Post

ign markieth
server 4
Failed to receive a pack that should have been delivered

Purchased 500 crystal but didnt receive the first time buyers pack,.. also should have gotten a pet adding thisto my like`s on Facebook have not received.. also i should have received package from eb`s summer of games,, promo for this game and have not received any of the items.

Flag Post

still no 1000 crystals was wondering when i will get them and the first payment pack as well
IGN: S3xybabe
Server:2

Flag Post
Originally posted by tapiti69:

Purchased the 500 crystal pack . it was confirmed by deducting kreds but no crystal was received i tried refreshing and loading it again still no crystal or first payment pack received

edit already received but still no first payment pack

Flag Post

IGN: Aeira
Server: 1
Purchased the 2000 1000 and 500 crystal pack it was confirmed by reducting kreds but no crystal was received i tried refreshing and loading it again still no crystal and i did this 30min ago. And no idea if i can get first pack to for i charged 1 time but it was around 1 year ago.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

IGN: Glacierwind

This is the 2nd time I did not receive my crystals. The first time was the 10000 crystals and pack that were not received for nearly a day. Needless to say I contacted R2Games who claimed Kongregate did not complete the transaction on their end and when I checked with Kongregate which of course btw, my Kreds were already deducted, Kongregate said the issue was on the R2games end. It was an agonizing wait and I hated the R2games personnel who really did not care about the no-show issues Kongregate paying customers are facing.

So today I purchased VIP. That’s was maybe 5 hours ago. No VIP status, no VIP pack, no crystals. But 80Kreds deducted.

And I agree with plokoon187, R2Games, your ticket submission page has NO KONGREGATE SERVER OPTIONS. So stop telling us to file a ticket. Create an option for Kongregate users and we’ll gladly use your ticketing system. Otherwise we have a feeling we are not getting our crystals/packs and not having prompt satisfactory conclusive assistance from R2games because as Kongregate users we are treated as inferior or 2nd class citizens as compared to your main KONG servers.

So I’m waiting for my VIP and waiting for your ticketing system to include Kongregate users options and waiting for R2Games customer service to be more efficient.

Thank you IF I get my VIP.

Flag Post

1. Tokagero
2. Server 4
3.Failed to recieve a pack
4. Purchased crystals and haven’t received my first time buyers pack but I did receive my crystals.

Flag Post

1: IGN ReviveR
2: server 4
3: successful Kreds transfered, but no crystals or first Kongregate purchase pack.
4: i see that server 4 has this issue more than most. is that weird?

Flag Post

1. Glacierwind
2. Server 4
3. 80 Kreds deducted as shown on Kreds History page but NO VIP status, NO VIP pack, NO crystals.
4. I bought that yesterday 22/8/12, it’s a day now but still same status. Can someone please tell me when I can get my purchase?