[Announcemnt] Post Billing Issues Here page 2

263 posts

Flag Post

Update

1. Glacierwind
2. Server 4
3. Finally got the VIP status and 800 crystals after server update and more than 24 hours.
4. Didn’t get the red dragon coin or the 5 lucky coins though.

Thanks.

Flag Post

1. Reverie
2. Server 4
3. Failed to receive crystals
4. purchased “10,000 crystals (+ bonus items)” for the first time and did not receive them.

EDIT: It has been 12 hours now, and i have not received my crystals or items.
I will be filing a ticket to R2Games.

EDIT: R2Games, redirected me to inquire the Kongregate Support.

Resolved

Flag Post

1. IsobelX
2. Server 1
3. Failed to receive crystals
4. Purchased two 500 crystal packs for the first time. The kreds disappeared, but I did not receive either pack or the bonus items.

Edit: I have received the crystals and the items. Thank you.

Flag Post

1. MaddenProPlr
2. Server 4
3 Failed to receive crystals
4 Purchased 4000 crystals and shows reduced kreds, but no crystals or bonus item.

EDIT: Just received, thank you!

Flag Post

1. Filetofish
2. Server 1
3. Failed to Receive Crystals
4. Purchased 500 crystals and lost my kreds. I did nor receive Crystals or the items.

Flag Post

1.PrincesJelly
2. server 1
3. Failed to receive crystals or first purchase pack
4. brought 500 crystal. lost Kreds but no crystals or pack

EDIT: Received Crystals and +items but no first purchase pack

Flag Post

1.Deception
2.Server 4
3.Didnt receive gift
4.I sold the Female Bunny Set to Karulus on Friday August 24, 2012 7pm server time. She hasn’t recieved it yet. Can she receive her item?

Flag Post

1.(S2)Nicola
2.Server 2
3.Did not receive crystal
4.I purchased crystal tonight, and although kreds were deducted from my account, I did not receive the crystals or the $19.99 Bonus Pack.

Flag Post

resolved

Flag Post

1)Healsalot
2)S4
3)49 kreds deducted, no crystals recieved, no pack recieved as advertised for first charge
4)Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals.

Flag Post

Once again, did not receive crystals.

1. MaddenProPlr
2. server 4
3. failed to receive crystals
4. bought 1000 crystal package, kreds deducted

Flag Post

is anyone even looking in this thread. been 9 hours since i baught the crystals and didn’t get them yet.
what is going on here?

character name Healsalot – see above

Flag Post

1. BloodMoon
2. Server 4
3. Didn’t recieve first payment pack or 500 crystals.
4. I bought the crystal, and the kreds were gone, but no crystals or anything
Resolved

Flag Post

ok so I got the crystals and the bonus pack but I’m still missing the first renewal pack constituiting of the pack expanders and vault expanders etc.
please see that I’m rewarded with that as soon as possible

character name Healsalot – see above

Flag Post

still no first payment promotion package.
is anyone here?
it’s been over a day

Flag Post

1.(S2)Nicola
2.Server 2
3.Did not receive crystal/bonus pack
4.I purchased crystal tonight, and although kreds were deducted from my account, I did not receive the crystals or the $4.99 Bonus Pack.

EDIT:
It’s been 2 days, and I have STILL not received crystal. I will be filing a complaint with Paypal if I do not hear anything or receive my crystals tomorrow. If you pay for something but do not receive what you paid for, that is a SCAM.

Flag Post

In game name:NightFang
Sever 4
I ordered two of the 2000 crystal packs for 199 kreds and have yet to recieve either of them.
The kreds were taken but no crystals were sent to account.

Flag Post

BossJarn
Server 3

Have not received 1000 crystal bonus items or promotional pack. Kreds have been deducted from account however.

Flag Post

Lanfear
Server 3

Have received 1000 crystal and bonus item but not the extra 25% (250 crystal) bonus for special birthday sale

Edit

Note: All bonus Crystal will come in the form of a “### Crystal Card” in your Recharge Bonus Pack. You MUST open this pack before MIDNIGHT server time or you will be ineligible for the bonus! For example, if you purchase Crystal at 11:55 PM server time but do not open the pack until 12:05 AM, you will NOT receive the 25% bonus!

I’ve just read this on the main site. since I only play here, I shouldn’t have to go there to find out about this. well whatever… anyway I didn’t receive that crystal card when I open the bonus pack right after I go it.

Flag Post

Server 4
character name Healsalot
I got the 4K crystal but not the 1K bonus crystals as advertised for the birthday promotion

Flag Post

Senka
server 1
Purchase 500 crystal, received them but not the extra 125 from the advertised promotion

Flag Post

Ign: NightFang
Sever 4
It has now been 24 hours since I have order the two 2000 packs of crystal for 199 kreds, and I haven’t recieved either of them.
The kreds where pulled from kong account but still no crystal.
I also just recently bought the 1000 crystal pack for 99 kreds. The Kreds were taken but didn’t receive any crystal.

Flag Post
<resolved>

Flag Post

IGN: Dancky
Server 3
Failed to receive bonus 25% crystals and failed to receive recharge pack.
I recharged many more than once but still didn’t receive a first recharge pack, please fix and make it right, thank you and have a great day devs. =)

Flag Post

IGN: KittyKat
Server 2
Failed to receive crystal when purchasing with kreds. Didn’t receive the 25% bonus crystal, kongregate first payment pack or any crystal at all.
I purchased the 500 crystal pack with 49 kreds. The kreds were subtracted from my account but no crystal or items were received.