[Announcemnt] Post Billing Issues Here page 3

263 posts

Flag Post

i have too on server 1 my friend and i get no crystals .. i hope they work on it

Flag Post

(S3)Oshyu
Server 3
Just bought my VIP and recharged 500 crystal. Kreds were subtracted for both purchases, but only the VIP went through
5 days later and still no crystals or Kreds. You can guarantee I wont pay another penny for this game.

Flag Post

IGN: Seiana
Server 4
Recharged for 500 crystals, did not receive crystals or bonus items. I was charged for Kreds. Please refund Kreds or give items, thanks!

Flag Post

Update!
BossJarn
Server 3.

I have received the crystals and the 9.99 bonus pack but I still have yet to receive the first payment pack with the vault and pack expanders.

Flag Post

IGN: KHumps
Server: 4
Bought VIP, 500, and 1000 Crystal packs.
VIP went through, but no bonus packs or items, and none of the crystal that I bought although I was charged the creds. The only reason I purchased these crystals was to buy the Alicorn mount. The server will be going down for maintenance soon and I still have not received the crystal and am thus unable to purchase the birthday pack. If I don’t get the crystals before the server goes down then my spending of Kreds will be pointless. Please fix this either by reimbursing my paypal or by ensuring that I get the items I paid to acquire.

Flag Post

muchomojojo
Crystals
I had 330 crystals that I was saving from my VIP purchase but now I only have 3 crystals in my inventory? Where did the rest go? And why such an odd number. Please let me know what happened and adjust, thanks. I’m really enjoying your game.

Flag Post

I still have not received the first recharge pack. Please fix this

Flag Post

Again. IGN:BossJarn Sever 3. still waiting on the first recharge pack. This was one of the main reasons I got this so I am somewhat dissapointed I still don’t have it. Please fix. Thanks

Flag Post

IGN : CranBerry
Server 4
Purchased 500 Crystal pack 2 hours ago and still didn’t receive anything

Flag Post

Hey i mailed crystal saga about my crystal payment and they said the payment did not go thru their system i mailed kreds supprt and i have NO reply from them

On the
Sep. 09, 2012

i bought 4000 crystals never once got the crystals, my kreds were spent but never gotten the crystals and ive been waiting days now for a reply from kreds support by email, anything u can do 2 help i wouldn’t mind either my crystals or kreds back thanks

My ingame name is Princess1985 Server 3

Flag Post

my ingame name is

Flag Post

on sept 10 in the morning i logged on and my vip had ended i purchased kreds and then purchased vip and 10,500 crystal i have not recieved my vip and am missing crystal packages sent report to kreds support and r2 games and have not been helped can you help me please to get this at the very least i would like to get my kreds back to repurchase these items my in game name is unclejohn on server 4

Flag Post

1. Princess1985
2. Server3
3. Bought crystals with kreds and never got my crystals

4.i bought 4000 crystals never once got the crystals, but my kreds were spent. ive been waiting days now for a reply from kreds support by email since sunday and this is my 2nd time posting on forums and stil havent got my kred refund, can someone please help or give me advice who 2 contact!?!?!?

thank you

Flag Post

IGN: KHumps
It has been a week. I still have not received my first recharge pack. Please help.

Flag Post

IGN Quinna
Server 4

Bought 500 crystals and dident recive the crystals, the package or the first recharge pack

Flag Post

Still no crystals and i havent recived ether of the packages.
The credits have been whitdrawn.
Plz fix this and send me what i payed for.

IGN Quinna
Server 4

Bought 500 crystals

Flag Post

Bought 500 crystals, Haven’t received anything, and Kreds were charged.

Flag Post

Double Post:
IGN dunebursd
Server 1

Flag Post

1. (S41)Pipo
2. (S41)Amethyst Forest
3. Failed to receive First Time Buyer Pack.
4. Bought 4000-crystal and 1000-crystal pack. Received Bonus Items and Crystals but NO FIRST TIME BUYER PACK.

Flag Post

Bought 4000 crystals with kreds, have not received crystals.

IGN: tankme
Server 4
first payment

EDIT:
I don’t want to sound rude here or anything, but looking over some of the recent posts, it seems like there’s a lot of people still waiting for crystals to be credited, especially on Server 4. Is there some kind of hold up?

Flag Post

IGN itemzcan
Server 4

Bought 500 crystals and dident recive any crystals or the package or the first recharge pack

Flag Post

IGN Quinna
Server 4

Bought 500 crystals and dident recive the first recharge pack

Flag Post

IGN itemzcan
Server 4

Bought 500 crystals and dident recive the first recharge pack.
plz fix this!

Flag Post

Been over a day now and still nothing. Is someone going to step up and do something about this?

Flag Post

IGN Kunzite
Server 1
Bought Sep. 18, 2012 Default_item 1000 Crystal (+Bonus Items) Crystal Saga Torch x3, 2x EXP Token x2, 1 Hour AFK Card x2, 2x Drop Token(Bound) x2 1 -99
Did not recieve anything this was also my first purchase and did not recieve bonus items either. Hopefully you can fix this as soon as possible.
Thanks for fixing the main problem. This was however my first purchase and there was an advertised special for first time purchasers that I did not receive. Thanks for your speedy fix on the first thing.