[Announcemnt] Post Billing Issues Here page 6

261 posts

Flag Post

1: Dingles
2: Server 5
3: Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals.
4: Bought 30K crystal pack today. Order confirmed, but no crystals or bonus items. It has been over 1 hour. Not sure if it is meant to be this way, but you need remaining AFK time to use AFK bonus time. I had no issues with buying the VIP pack a few days ago. Since I bought the VIP pack am I eligible for the recharge bonus item(s)? If so I did not get those either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FaceEption:

IGN= (S1)Spartican
Server= S1
Problem=

I purchased 500 Crystal Successfully And didnt recieve my 4.99$ Pack Nor did i recieve the Crystals, Been an hour so far, Nothing

Been more than 48 hours now and still havent heard anything or received my crystal :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by newgandhi:

1.XoX
2.Server 5
3.Which Type of Issue listed above that you are having.
3)Failed to receive a pack that should have been delivered to you.(10/16/2012-ordered 399kred 4000 crystal pack but did not receive the crystals or items)
4)A Subscription problem with your VIP. (10/16/2012-unsure if VIP is active, received the 800 crystals but, no buff message for experience is active)

You dont receive a buff message for VIP EXP, aslong as you have the VIP next to your name, you should be fine
4.I waited for 15 minutes or so before refreshing but nothing helped.

(10/16/2012-issue resolved in appr.10 hours)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtyMouse:

4: Bought 30K crystal pack today. Order confirmed, but no crystals or bonus items. It has been over 1 hour. Not sure if it is meant to be this way, but you need remaining AFK time to use AFK bonus time. I had no issues with buying the VIP pack a few days ago. Since I bought the VIP pack am I eligible for the recharge bonus item(s)? If so I did not get those either.

You are not eligible for recharge bonus items with VIP, VIP items entitle you to the rewards described via the VIP purchase tab and or the coupons tab in game. Basically you should have been awarded 800 crystal upon VIP purchase, you will receive 1 red dragon coin, and 5 lucky coins a day, upon reset the day after you will finally get these, you will also get the extra hours of bonus time. But the extra bath, and training grounds you will be eligible for as soon as you have vip next to your name, to include the dungeon runs and coin tosses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenegadeSpade:
Originally posted by DirtyMouse:

You are not eligible for recharge bonus items with VIP, VIP items entitle you to the rewards described via the VIP purchase tab and or the coupons tab in game. Basically you should have been awarded 800 crystal upon VIP purchase, you will receive 1 red dragon coin, and 5 lucky coins a day, upon reset the day after you will finally get these, you will also get the extra hours of bonus time. But the extra bath, and training grounds you will be eligible for as soon as you have vip next to your name, to include the dungeon runs and coin tosses.

That is fine, what about the 30K crystal pack I bought? I have been charged 2999 kreds, but have not received anything for my purchase. I am itching to use them.

Flag Post

If you haven’t done so file a ticket.

For help on how to file a ticket with R2 please look at Guide to filing support ticket

Flag Post

IGN: xWallaWallax
Server 3
Dint receive crystal or vip or packs
Purchased VIP, charged kreds and no changes were made. so vip crystal nothing.
Also purchased 199 kred crystal pack. no crystal or packs received

Flag Post

IGN: Wurtzite
Server 4
Purchased 199 Kred crystal back, received the 2000 crystals , but didn’t receive the 25% from the Halloween promotion

Flag Post

IGN:Umbra
Sever 4
Purchased 49 Kred crystal pack and received the 500 crystals but didnt received the 25% from halloween promotion

Flag Post

IGN tiagojlr
Server 1
Successfull order failed to recive crystals
49 kred pack 500 crystals more halloween bonus

Flag Post

1: Devon
3: Successful Orders, but failed to receive bonus Crystals.
4: Got the 4000 crystals but did not receive the 25% from halloween promotion.

Flag Post

1: Devon
4: Got the 1000 crystals but did not receive the 25% from halloween promotion.

• this is in addition to my 4000 crystal order so i am currently missing 1250 crystals

Flag Post

1: Learsi
2: Server 4
4: Got the 4000 crystals but did not receive the 25% from halloween promotion.

Flag Post

IGN: Vorseth
Server 4
Purchased 199 Kred crystal back, received the 2000 crystals , but didn’t receive the 25% from the Halloween promotion

Flag Post

1:Wurtzite
2: Server 4
3: Successful purchase of 2000crystal, but failed to receive the 25% crystal from the halloween promotion.

- This is in addition to my earlier post for 2k crystals

Flag Post

1: RazielsFacet
2: Server 3
3:Successful purchase of 500 crystal, but failed to receive the 25% crystal from the halloween promotion.

Flag Post

IGN:Umbra
Server 4
bought 49 kreds pack two days ago i received the crystals but didnt receive the first payment pack.
Please fix it

Flag Post

IGN: faceofdoom
Server 5
bought 2x 2000 crystal packs. got nothing! whats up

Flag Post

IGN: Server
Server 5
Bought 49 kred pack have not received crystals yet.

Flag Post

1. Phant0m
2. Server 5
3. I purchased the 199 Kred pack for 2000 crystals and additional items but have not received anything yet. It has been more than 15 minutes now.

Flag Post

IGN: Blades
Server 1
Bought 49 kred pack and haven’t received my 500 crystals.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DavidSunghoC:

1. Phant0m
2. Server 5
3. I purchased the 199 Kred pack for 2000 crystals and additional items but have not received anything yet. It has been more than 15 minutes now.

Failed to receive 2000 crystals and additional items.
199 kreds deducted from account.
Has been about 15 hours.

Flag Post

Received my crystal but have yet to get first payment pack

Server 5:
IGN: System

Flag Post

I haven’t recieved my 10000 crystal pack :(

Flag Post

It’s been over a day