[Announcemnt] Post Billing Issues Here page 9

265 posts

Flag Post

Failed Recharge Orders

1. Meowies
2. Server 1
3. Failed Recharge Orders
4. Attempted to recharge 2000 crystals with 199 kreds on 21st March. Did not receive crystals and bonus items. No response from R2Games support ticket after initial reply of being referred to correct department.

Flag Post

Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals.

1.tanieh
2.Server 5
3.Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals.
4. Purchased 500 crystals minutes ago. Have not received crystals yet.

Flag Post

Game Name\ Crystal Saga
The Server 1
Character tboon
1mickey

Kongregate Announcement Mar 1, 2013 7:36am
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/TBoon/private_messages

On Mar. 01, 2013
I purchased at 20 50 = $ 70 Kred Purchase (CC) +225 \ Kred Purchase (CC) +565
And got them
I purchased two packages of Default_item 4000 Crystal (
Bonus Items) in 399 Kred
I did not get them in the bag of the game
This is my money, I want you to treat this matter seriously
Thanks in advance

Flag Post

IGN: FrozenLight
SERVER : 5
RESULT : Successful Orders, but failed to receive 1000 Crystals +bonus items (99 Kreds)
ORDERED: server time 12:14, 2013-march-29.
METHOD : Ordered by the button between VIP and home/house button at top next to minimap.
ACTIONS: Posted here and reported as BUG via kong and looking into how to send support tickets for kong servers

Flag Post

1. IGN: Gnighty
2. Server: Server 5
3. Issue: 2)Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals.
4. See Below

On March 16, 2013 I completed a transaction for 625 Crystal (+Bonus Items) through your St. Patrick’s Day promo, but never received them. Kongregate verified my transaction with a confirmation screen telling me my transaction is complete. I sent a ticket to R2 (#146155) and received the following response:

“This ticket has been directed to the proper department for further investigation once that has been completed you will receive a response as to the outcome. We understand your frustration at this situation, but it is being investigated. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.”

I have sent follow-up messages requesting a status update to no avail.

Flag Post

1. IGN: Gnighty
2. Server: Server 5
3. Issue: 2)Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals.
4. See Below

On March 31, 2013 I completed a transaction for 625 Crystal (+Bonus Items) through your Easter’s Day promo, but never received them. Kongregate verified my transaction with a confirmation screen telling me my transaction is complete. I sent a ticket to R2 (#157363) including a request for response regarding Ticket #146155. Once more, my issue has been redirected:

Again, we regret any inconvenience that caused to you. Your concern has been forwarded to the appropriate department to be addressed this properly.

Flag Post

1) IGN : Adalia
2) Server 1
3) Issue 3 : Failed to receive a pack that should have been delivered to you.
4) I didn’t receive the “first payment pack” from last month’s event “First payment promo”.
According to the event description : “After this server update, all players’ first purchases for a character (regardless of whether or not you purchased crystal before the patch) will receive the bonus pack listed below.” I purchased 500 crystals with 49 Kreds after I logged (it was my first purchase since the server update), received both crystals and the bonus items (Torch x2, 2x EXP Token, 1 Hour AFK Card) but I’ve been waiting and still didn’t get the expected pack to this date.

Could I get help in solving this issue ? I’ve alreayd posted more than twice, and never got any pack nor any mail regarding this issue. Someone from the support staff said he’d forward a mail to the devs/moderators so that someone would take care of the problem … I’m posting this message again in hope this time it will be read.

Flag Post

IGN: FrozenLight
SERVER : 5
Problem : Failed to receive a pack that should have been delivered to you.
ORDERED: 1000 crystals(99kreds) server time 12:14, 2013-march-29.
INFO:

Today I did get the 1000 Crystals + $9.99 bonus pack. However this is my first order of crystals, so am I in titled to the First payment promo (http://www.kongregate.com/forums/130-crystal-saga/topics/275543-promotion-first-payment-promo)? if so I Havent got it.

(I did send a ticket about the missing crystals and bonus items on the 29/3 and got them today after sending other message yesterday on the same ticket. oh and if your like me and don’t know how send tickets its in the bottom left of the game window before you select the server)

Flag Post

1.Zambino
2.S5
3.Did not receive bonus xtal on st patricks day
4.Spent 199 kreds to get 2k xtal on st patricks day. Did not receive my bonus 25% (500 xtal) but did receive the 2k xtal. Can I please receive my bonus xtal? I sent 3 reports to Kong but apparently I am suppose to post here? Hence why I am delayed in posting.

Flag Post

There are four types of problems or issues we are looking for:
2)Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals.
3)Failed to receive a pack that should have been delivered to you.

In order to better help you, please post the following information:

IGN: Alexa or (S4)Alexa
Server: 4
Issue: Didn’t recieve crystals or the bonus pack
Details: Bought more kreds last night, then immediately purchased the 4000 crystal + bonus pack package.
after an hour didn’t receive either so I put in a ticket with R2. Who told me to clean cache/cookies and restart browser.
to humor them i did that. still no crystals or pack. exited that browser log in another browser, still no crystals or pack.
just in case, i exited kong on that browser and logged in another computer completely, still no crystals or pack.

updated my ticket with R2 who told me they would give it to the ‘proper department’. that was 12 hours ago, and when i asked for an update this morning got this

“Thank you for taking the time to reply. This ticket has been directed to the proper department for further investigation once that has been completed you will receive a response as to the outcome. We understand your frustration at this situation, but it is being investigated. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.”

Flag Post

1.IGN: heyjuststop
2.the molten highlands
3.successful orders, but failed to recieve crystals.
4.i ordered 2000 crystals, the order was successful, but i havent recieved the crystals.

Flag Post

IGN: (S4)Tragen
Server: 4
Issue: Didn’t receive crystals or bonus pack
Details: Placed my first order for crystals (4000 pack) on this account and after an hour have yet to receive the crystals or first payment promo pack.

Flag Post

IGN: PinpukuD
Server 5
Didn’t receive crystals
pruchased 500 crystals and didn’t receive anything.

Edit:14 hrs later still haven’t received crystals. tried purchasing another pack and haven’t received those crystals yet ether

Flag Post

IGN: serventThree
Server 5
order successful but Didn’t receive crystals or any thing else
Purchased 4000 crystal pack and didn’t receive anything over 24 hrs ago.
(also sent message to kong before reading forum)
i have received the crystals now

Flag Post

here’s an idea dont cash…

Flag Post

IGN: MrDubst3p
Server 4
ordered 225kreds no problem… tried converting into crystals. problem, where are they?….

Flag Post

Your credit card has been charged $20.00 and your Kreds are now ready to spend.

well i did try to spend them on crystal saga but… i didn’t receive my crystals, please recharge my account so i can try again or gimme the 500crystals x4 that i ordered… thanks :P

Flag Post

BlackAngel
S3
i used 660 crystals and havent gotten my points , how can i ?

Flag Post

IGN:zRoyalG0dz
Server 62
Successful Orders, but failed to receive Crystals. !!

Flag Post

Bought $50 WORTH of crystals. Didn’t receive ANY crystals or items :(

Someone please give me my 5k crystals.

IGN:Sepherz
server: Bloodshed Hollow

Flag Post

1. Proc
2. server 5
3. my crystals were gone after the maintanance 2000 crystals

Flag Post

1: IGN = Jiro
2. Server = 5
3. sucecfull kred transfer spent 99 kreds for 1k crystals but did not recive my crystals has ben almost 1 hour.
4. you can see i spent 10$ for 110 kreds on my account but i only have a few kreds left and i dnt not recive my crystals

Flag Post

1:IGN=F3ar
2:Server 1
3:Bought 2000 crystals and didnt get them yet its been 3 days
4:Support ticket hasnt responed back yet

Flag Post

1) IGN = jiro
2) server 5
3) 99 kreds deducted as shown on my kred history but no 1k crystals or extra items
4) i bought yesterday 6/2/2013 @ about 7-10pm and todays 6/3/13 and its 10:33 and i still dnt recive the crystals

Flag Post

1:IGN ZeiiX
2:server 1
3:bought 6500 cystals for like 2-3 hours ago and havent got anything . but its say on my history the payments are completed .