Possible glitch

14 posts

Flag Post

I’m having problems with my pet baby demon.
Since a few days now he has received next to nothing experience, that is he is having problems upgrading. I can summon him, but he does not receive any experience.
I hope you can help. Thank you in advance!
EDIT: Problem solved, i was 5 lvls lower than my pet

Flag Post

your pet can only be 5 lvls higer than you.

thats the only thing i can think of , of why he/she isnt gaining exp

Flag Post

erm maybe make possibiliity on pet exp pearl to work on pets that are 5 lvls Above

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mlemort:

erm maybe make possibiliity on pet exp pearl to work on pets that are 5 lvls Above

Although this could be done I would like to point out:
If it is done than you would not be allowed to call that pet to the field as pets over 5 levels above are to high of a level for you to use. There are few exceptions to this rule, but not worth noting.

Flag Post

Renegade scions can summon a monster at any level as long as their level = the monster island that monster came from, so you can use a level 80 bear at level 10 but it wouldn’t level until your in that level range, also pets hatched from eggs can be used at level 1 when your a scion but they won’t level until your in the level range

Flag Post

You do notice wok… I said there were exceptions to the rule >.<

I know that rule… But was doubtful it need apply.

Flag Post

I’m have the same problem with my pet as chaoswizord my pet is NOT gaining any EXP baby angel level 50 it’s suck at 38/77129. I received pet EXP Pearls and used 2 but my little guy hasn’t gain anything even after a few fights. Can somebody fix this please…

Flag Post

its not a glitch i have the same thing its because ur pet is 5 lvls above you

Flag Post

Hi I lost my 7 day trail white tiger ride ((o.0))) where did he go? Help me? S4 muchomojo I would REALLY like to use him. Help me find my lost TIGER?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1mojojojo:

Hi I lost my 7 day trail white tiger ride ((o.0))) where did he go? Help me? S4 muchomojo I would REALLY like to use him. Help me find my lost TIGER?

it was a 3 day white tiger….

7 day wheel of fate

Flag Post

Its in temp storage but its too late i guess lol. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenegadeSpade:

7 day wheel of fate

OHHHH-Okay I’m s-O-l … thanks for the heads up.

Flag Post

GLITCH! Just bought 2 wings to add to my 2 for upgrade the bar move but I didn’t get a star add to the other trys I had??? Whatz up with that?
S4 1mojojojo

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenegadeSpade:

7 day wheel of fate

OHHHH-Okay I’m s-O-l … thanks for the heads up.

THERE should be an expiration date – I wanted to bank tiger for my day off =(