[Guide] Goddess System

25 posts

Flag Post

Duration: Permanent
Level Requirements: Players level 40 and above.

Description: The three Graces of Vidalian Heaven feel the time has come to aid the precious followers in the realm below. A great test is coming, and all warriors will need divine aid. Each goddess has her own mix of blessings that she can allow her followers to bestow on fellow players. Which goddess will you entreat to gift you with the ability to bless those who fight by your side?

Tell the world which goddess you will honor with the new Goddess System! You may choose one of the three Goddesses below:
The Goddess of War, Victoria
The Goddess of Glory, Gloriana
The Goddess of Dawn, Aurora

Follow the Goddess of War, Victoria, and receive a random mix of blessings, the best shown below:
PATK +30%
MATK +30%
Strength +60%
Intellect +60%
Luck +25
EXP +30%

Follow the Goddess of Glory, Gloriana, and receive a random mix of blessings, the best shown below:
Critical Strike Chance +15%
Crit Damage +50
Armor Penetration +25
Attack Speed +50%
Dodge +15%

Follow the Goddess of Dawn, Aurora, and receive a random mix of blessings, the best shown below:
PDEF +30%
MDEF +30%
Physical Damage Reduction +12%
Magic Damage Reduction +12%
Max HP +15%
Healing +30%

Description (Cont’d): Visit the Wishing Well in Starglade to select a Goddess to follow. Upon selecting a Goddess to follow, you will be able to learn respective blessings. These blessings (excluding the very last one) may not be used on yourself, but rather may only be used by other players. There are unique requirements for each blessing. Learn and upgrade certain blessings and you will be able to upgrade your belief level. All characters will start with the belief level of a Goddess’s Servant. Upon reaching the requirements, you may also upgrade your belief level to a Goddess’s Votary and a Goddess’s Devotee, each offering a wide variety of blessings. For more details on these blessings, select “Goddess” on your toolbar. For further belief level requirement details, visit the Wishing Well in Starglade.

Once learning a blessing, you are ready to bless fellow players with the spirit of your goddess. Select the “Begin Blessing” button within the Goddess interface to begin. You will now be able to trade any learned blessing of your choice for Charm points. Once a player trades his or her Charm points for the blessing, they will receive the blessing, which lasts for three hours.

Details:
Loyalty – Loyalty is required in upgrading and learning new blessings. You will gain 1 Loyalty every 15 minutes of online time. Loyalty points may also be purchased with various items from the Goddess Shop, found at the Wishing Well in Starglade.

Charm – Required if you wish to obtain blessings from fellow players. Charm points are either obtained by simply purchasing Roses from the Item Shop or by exchanging your blessing for these points from fellow players. 10 Charm points may be turned in for either 1 Crystal or 1 Prestige point at the Wishing Well in Starglade.

Prestige – Used in obtaining Goddess Achievements to help you earn special titles which provide stat boosts for your character.
Item Shop Items:
Faith Reset Card – Want to follow a different goddess? Sweat no more. The Faith Reset Card can be found in the Item Shop for 200 Crystal a piece. Once used, all Loyalty points will be reset to zero.
Rose – Looking for some quick Charm points? Purchase a Rose for 10 Crystal in the Item Shop and receive 10 Charm points just like that! You must be at least level 40 to use this item.
Goddess Shop Items:
Holy Book – Purchasable for 5 Crystal in the Goddess Shop; apply this item and receive 2 Loyalty.
Holy Grail – Purchasable for 10 Crystal in the Goddess Shop; apply this item and receive 4 Loyalty.
Holy Relic – Purchasable for 25 Crystal in the Goddess Shop; apply this item and receive 10 Loyalty.
Holy Lance – Purchasable for 125 Crystal in the Goddess Shop; apply this item and receive 50 Loyalty.

Flag Post

This could have possibly made the game a heck lot more unfair for non-paying players

Flag Post

This time i actually agree with jiuribu… Theres nothing for us non-cashers. If we rarely get something nice, cashers get ALOT more cooler things. Of course online games offers lots of cool stuff by paying money…but this getting over the line..

Flag Post
Originally posted by JordanTehNoob:

This could have possibly made the game a heck lot more unfair for non-paying players

Possibly? More like definitely. I just wish that we could learn the blessings without needing crystal.

Flag Post

i think they need to introduce a way for free players to get charm, and remove the crystal requirement for learning the blessings

Flag Post

Gloriana should also affect casting speed

Flag Post

Glory bug: I have level 5 heart and shadow and cannot advance to devotee

Flag Post

Besides all of the complaining, I wonder about this “A great test is coming” in the description…

And yes, I do object to the whole cashing requirement.

Flag Post

well this is a big waste. The buffs you have to buy with real money only last for 3 hours, that is not a huge waste of money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jiuribu:

to get buff u need = gems
to get charm u need =gems
to get rose u need = gems
to buy yourself u need = gems

u need = gems
u need gems = u need money
u need money = u have to work
u need work = u have to be no life
to be no life = u need to be zomb
???
PROFIT !!!

for the first time ever i agree with you i guess this is what happens when people play games like this the developers want more cash flow so they make it more profitable for paying players but non buyers are left in the dust^_^

Flag Post
Originally posted by werdty:

u need = gems
???
PROFIT !!!

for the first time ever i agree with you i guess this is what happens when people play games like this the developers want more cash flow so they make it more profitable for paying players but non buyers are left in the dust^_^

and the non buyers which are left in the dust feel like quitting because they cant catch up

Flag Post

yea i dont see this feature being used hardly at all. even those who spend money dont like this feature

Flag Post

Dear Kongregate forum readers and posters:

A suggestion has been made on main R2 site to add in one of these options, this was made by brotherVT, a moderator over there(so hopefully they listen).

Option A:

Add in method to exchange X amount of coupons for a Charm Rose(Red Rose)

Option B:

less liked and suggested by players
Add in earning 5 or 10 charm for completing 10 daily/20 daily hunts

I really like the idea behind Option A. Even if its say 50 coupons, it still gives free players chance to earn 1 red rose every now and than. Obviously at that rate they would have to save up charm and spend on buffs as needed, BUT as I’ve notice you need 1 Charm per the skill’s level, meaning a lvl 5 skill needs minimum 5 charm(the user cannot make it cheaper and or even offer it free, which takes a guild aspect slightly out of this feature).

I also would like to note that kongregate has less free ways to earn crystal/kredz than the R2 main site. Realistically you can earn 100-150 crystals a day easy by doing this free thing were by all you do is watch videos/advertisements. That makes it a bit easier for even free players to get them. On kongregate we have less options, and quite frankly trail pay has horrid customer service, and lacks dedication to adding new offers. So in the end we are being left on the short end of the stick at the moment on this feature.

I hope that people can come up with constructive ways to have this feature fixed, instead of complaining about it, since after all it is a permanent addition to the game. By being positive about how this feature can be edited maybe it can be more fair to non-paying players.

BTW I agree with Naton, although I have spent some money on this game… That feature isn’t worth the money/crystals it would cost for anything. I see it worthless, would rather bribe a scion priest in game for buffs(speaking of NATONpokes him in game for buffs

All this my 2 cents, and some info from the other forums.

~Rennie

Flag Post

u need = gems
???
PROFIT !!!

I lol’d

Flag Post

quick guide

you can use 1 rose for 10 charm and then you can turn 10 charm into 1 crystal which will be a costly way of making it when people keep over pricing/paying for the roses

To unlock votary you need to get 2 of the skills to level 5, then to unlock devotee you need to get 3 of the skills to level 5, i’ve heard that the description to devotee on glory is misleading you are suppost to get the middle skill and one of the bottom skills to unlock devotee, then you need all 3 of the devotee skills level 5 to unlock the best buff then you need the best buff level 5 to unlock the self buff

Flag Post

TY wok

Some Notes

To upgrade your devotion status you need to return to the wishing well. Here you can see which skills you need to unlock a higher devotion status.

Also:

What is S1 and S2/3 seeing people charge for the Red Rose in Gold?

Flag Post

s1 people are buying roses for 3g each which is stupid >.> especially for 10crystals

Flag Post

There should be another way to get the buffs and whatnot, because I won’t spend my money on something totally worthless, and I don’t think that anyone else would too.

Flag Post

i dont need to read whole wall of text

ONE THING I SAY IS
THIS IS CONGRETE GAMES AND ALL WHAT HAPPENED ASIDE FROM CONGRETE PAGE NO ONE GIVE A FQ

IF U PLAN SOMETHING THAN ASK KONGRETE COMUNITY AND NOT UR MAIN WHAT EVER PAGE … i repeat no one give a fq about ur main what ever

the only thing u should add
is

FREE BUFFING

its enough that we have to spend almost 500$ to get 1 buff
but at least buffing could be free

ON KONGRETE

u can keep rip offing ur main R2 page

free buffING on KONG !!!

edited 11 times so trolls wont have any wood to troll at ;3

First off Jiuribu,

My “wall of text” as you call it was very informative and its a shame you didn’t read it. I’m sure the reason is because your IQ is about the same as my 13 year old nephew.

Besides the obvious use of congrete as replacement for Kongregate only shows your lack of care for the community itself, I would like to teach you why your response is wrong. Note, unlike you there will not be a need for expletives or use of fq to replace a known explicit word.

The game is merely hosted on Kong, because Kong is a game site, and has a large gaming community. The game is originally Chinese and is licensed by Reality Squared Games. This is in part why you can see that most of their moderation team is mods on this forum. Its also why our events on this server, tickets ect are taken care of by them. They handle the server maintenance and patching as well.

So why would you think Kongregate would get something special they don’t implement in their own main site?

Now: although they do read the kongregate communities forums, they have a extremely busy forum on their main site. The option is there for you to join in on the discussions held there at your leisure. You can’t blame them for you not choosing an option that was given to you. That is just your laziness.

Free buffing would obviously become overpowered aka OP.

The fact that no money need be spent to earn kredz to get roses and or that roses can be bought with in game gold, means that for non-cashers it just takes you/us that much longer to get to end game versus a casher.

So with that maybe you should learn to use google; because it can be a healthy tool rather than raging about inconsequential things that won’t and will not change.

~Rennie

PS:
On server 4 at the moment roses go for 1.5gold to 3gold easy hour worth of grinding for 10 charm. To get max buff you would need 20 charm(max at this moment would be 6g for 2x Rose).

Also with 1d @ 2g a rose you would have 50 roses = 500 charm = 50 crystal to use to upgrade your buff. So tell me again how I must cash to have a good buff?

Flag Post

Renegade you can tell jiuribu doesn’t care about the community because they didn’t take the time to read your comment. They are just here to start arguments and spew misinformation if you have seen any of her other posts.

I don’t mind spending ingame money for roses i just don’t like the fact that the old rule of 1g = 50 crystals on s1 is gone because of a 10 crystal item = 3g

also note that the goddess of dawn’s self buff has +35% healing not 30%

Flag Post

Roses = best crystal to gold exchange you could get for a cash player now of days because of that.

And thanks for the info wok :)

Flag Post

yeah thanks for the info

Flag Post

wait can you not bless yourself? whats the point of paying for buffs for OTHER PEOPLE?!

Flag Post

there is a seal broken buff which could be used on yourself

Flag Post

I did some free surveys on kongregate to get my 30 day VIP and 800 crystal. I spent about 550 crystal to get to Votary of Gloriana. I have roses and lances saved from past events, and I plan to work my way to seal broken one month at a time. I don’t cash, but there are ways for us “non-cashers” to get crystal, and if we spend it wisely we could unlock these buffs. I heard that seal broken requires somewhere around 5 – 10 k loyalty. This will be a problem for us, but CS recently had a holy lance quest that definitely helped out.