Server 4 †Templar† Guild Recruitment

10 posts

Flag Post

A Templar is first and foremost a peacekeeper. We live a code of honor and live militaristic lives to protect those who are not strong enough to defend themselves. As such, there is a few key differences between our guild and the casual guild down the block.

We do not PK – That includes GRB and Vidalia, Templars should never actively engage in combat, if they’re being harrassed or another player is being attacked, that’s an entirely different story..

We wear our ranks proudly – This means your title should display your guild name at all times. Not only does this serve as a way to recruit, but it also doubles as a motivational tactic so you can see yourself with a high level rank title

PT in the morning, PT in the evening – PT or Physical Training means not just merely leveling up, but improving your Soul as well, your rank is determined by your PT

RolePlaying Elements – We want to make leveling more fun, so as your soul improves, so does your gear! For example Ice is your Armor, it increases from Cloth > Leather > Chainmail > Plate > Full Plate > Dragonsteel, this concept goes for every Soul.

Templars also receive privileges upon joining as well, including but not limited to:

Allowances on Rations – Rations are PCs, when supplies are available you will be given enough to fill your newly reached Spirit to level 5. This promotes faster development and stronger Templars.

Battle Bear mount – We want our Templars to be uniform and easily recognizable, new recruits will be given enough MUTs to improve their mount to Battle Bear

Guides – These range anywhere from high level FAQs to finely-tuned PC farming builds, and we’re always adding to the list!

Ability to Advance – Any new recruits have the potential to become an officer in the guild as long as they do their PT, as your rank improves you’re also granted further access to the forums (Yes, we do have a guild forum)

Remember, a Templar busts their @$$ so they can kick yours. So if the idea of being pushed to become stronger is something you’re interested in, post a comment below with your in-game character name and we’ll be sure to message you.

Flag Post

Although I am not an active member of this guild, Their approach to the game is unique. I support your recruitment drive and your efforts in game and as always look forward to fighting the templars in combat events. Wish you realized that some events are ment for PVP and it isn’t Player killing in a player versus player event, but I guess you don’t need someone pointing out to you that GRB means guild resource battleground.. I suppose you knew that.

Flag Post

That’s true, GRB is a pvp event, but a Templar that’s been working on their soul is going to have a decisive edge in combat against someone who has not. At that point it seems more like burning ants with a magnifying glass than actual pvp. But Templars are encouraged to engage in combat if someone is being harrassed by another player. I have no issue there. I just don’t want a reputation for leading a bunch of bullies.

Flag Post

Ah so you don’t wanna be Og? lol me neither >.<

Flag Post

Join Agents if you like having killing sprees killing everyone in grb :P

Agents rule grb =)

Flag Post

ign cosmic

Flag Post

Join us if you’re active and you want to improve.

Flag Post

_

Flag Post

IGN Snikir

Flag Post

Really sorry for this death, but on a completely unrelated note, has anyone noticed that whatever you post on this forum shows up on your profile page? This doesn’t happen for other forums, weird.