[Activity] Best in Class!

68 posts

Flag Post

Server: All Servers

Description: Now that the second rebirth has been released, we will be handsomely rewarding the first of each class who reach level 100 first as an Eidolon! This means there will be a total of five winners across all servers. A winner for the first Eidolon knight to reach level 100, the first Priest, and so on and so forth. Each of these five players will receive a permanent mount, the amazing Seiryu!

Rules:
Once you have reached level 100 as an Eidolon, reply to this thread and include the following information: Character Name, Server Name, Level and a screenshot of your character.
Prizes will be sent out within 72 hours of your entry (if all information submitted is accurate).
Submissions may NOT be altered in any way. If altered, your entry will be disqualified.
If you already have a permanent Seiryu, you will be rewarded with 75 Therions instead.

Flag Post

Nobody level 100 yet :O

Flag Post

yea tankgirl and IVI

Flag Post
Originally posted by christophjer:

yea tankgirl and IVI

I mean as EIDOLON

Flag Post

i bet jadefrost would be level 100 by now if he still played xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by wok75:

umm i think he already was

Flag Post
Originally posted by scorpiosrocks:
Originally posted by wok75:

umm i think he already was

wok means that jadefrost would already be 100 EIDOLON already now if he was still playing .

Flag Post

If this is Not for each individual server, as I think it means, that’s really unfair for server 4. Since we have only two people who have hit or passed lvl 100 Scion.

Flag Post

this is across all servers. so out of all 4 servers there will be a total of 5 winners. and it is fair. they started playing sooner than you. thats your fault not theirs.

Flag Post

Character Name: Elusion
Server: 1
Level: Eidolon 100
Class: Rogue

Thanks to the help of iFlash and Phonex87 ^^ Can not do enough to repay what you did.

Flag Post

You are lvl 99 elusion..

Flag Post

Thor just got lvl 100 and u r still lvl 99 Eloozion, and let me edit this post then:

Character: Thor
Server: 2
Level: 100
Class: rogue

Flag Post

Character: Thor
Server: 2
Level: 100
Class: rogue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

wow Elu good try to try and cheat i was 100 first with the proof

Flag Post

You edited your post Eloozion, nice try

Flag Post

Just as addionally backup if needed that Thor beat Elusion to 100. In the picture you can clearly see Thor as 100 and Elusion still at 99.

Flag Post

Pathetic

Flag Post

thor show us your char page to see the exp for level 101 to check it against elusions last post, although i know he most likely cheated

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Please Elusion, don’t try to cheat, Thor was the first one who reached 100.. so desperate for the Seiryu, and you’re supposed to be 43 years old _ shame.

Flag Post

First off DuskDancer07, Your post means nothing since you would of had me on view and I was 99 at the time, while torching I hit 100 and you never closed window so it appears I’m still 99.

Secondly, I’m not 43 years old.

Flag Post

“Submissions may NOT be altered in any way. If altered, your entry will be disqualified.” Read carefully next time.

Flag Post

My entry is 100% legit. Not faked at all

July20BR – Your SS also proves Thor is still 99 on the leader board also. It doesn’t update right away obviously.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DuskDancer07:

Just as addionally backup if needed that Thor beat Elusion to 100. In the picture you can clearly see Thor as 100 and Elusion still at 99.

You have it right there lol

Flag Post

As I stated before Max, that Screenshot just shows they viewed me before I hit 100. They left the window open and I had hit 100… That really shows nothing.