[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, September 25th page 3

63 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spitfire666123:

I am from S4, and I support the merge… I am a level 47 Mortal Priest, and have no fear in anyone from S1 or 2/3. There is no need to whine or complain. Look at this as a way to make new friends and grow together. Sure S4 “Elites” wont be top ranked anymore, and they can QQ all they want, but they should look at it as a challenge, to get back to the top of the leaderboards, regardless if its through hard work, or by cashing…

great!!! finally one that have balls and dont whine around

Flag Post
Originally posted by deseata1:
Originally posted by Spitfire666123:

I am from S4, and I support the merge… I am a level 47 Mortal Priest, and have no fear in anyone from S1 or 2/3. There is no need to whine or complain. Look at this as a way to make new friends and grow together. Sure S4 “Elites” wont be top ranked anymore, and they can QQ all they want, but they should look at it as a challenge, to get back to the top of the leaderboards, regardless if its through hard work, or by cashing…

we can finally have some more shops and items we need on server 4!

great!!! finally one that have balls and dont whine around

Flag Post

Reset on!!!

Flag Post

Server 1-3 player should receive SS pack, as we will suffer from s4 QQing, and that will ruin months of hard work to learn patience with our own QQers D:

Flag Post

I hope people realize that s4 isn’t as weak as it appears soon

Flag Post

S4 is fine. It seems the whiners like to post more than the ones that don’t mind. If you notice, there still aren’t many posts and they are a minority of complainers that cannot represent the entire server. I think many S4ers look forward to a merge despite the downsides mentioned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwilightShadows:

S4 is fine. It seems the whiners like to post more than the ones that don’t mind. If you notice, there still aren’t many posts and they are a minority of complainers that cannot represent the entire server. I think many S4ers look forward to a merge despite the downsides mentioned.

ain’t this the truth….

Flag Post

Hope to see everyone soon! That’s all I have to say

Flag Post

ooh just noticed this! its quite exciting maybe now S4 will have a proper economy with not everything rising in prices XD im looking forward to chatting with new people and fighting stronger foes in seng XD makes things more interesting hope to see u all soon :D

Flag Post

I think. This merge. STINKS. Starglade L1 is laggier than ever. World chat is full of trolls, spam, noobs, etc. There is no real proper way to earn a large amount of gold without cashing. Delivery is owned by select Eidolon cahsers who kill MERCILESSLY. Sengolia L1 ends in UNDER ONE MINUTE. One minute is just enough time to earn 0 honor. Not to mention the intended time for Sengolia is an entire hour. Crypt is enough to set my computer on fire. There are 19 emperors! In the honor description in the character page it says the server max is only 1! How can a non casher compete with this? How can a slow computer or internet compete with this? How can a person expect to talk in world chat without making the next Dr. Phil show? You can’t.

Flag Post

Guilds from s1 cant activate guild xp, please check on this.

Flag Post

Maybe you can idk…Find another server This game is about competition not complaining, if it’s too hard, i would suggest not playing this game _

Originally posted by alex4500:

I think. This merge. STINKS. Starglade L1 is laggier than ever. World chat is full of trolls, spam, noobs, etc. There is no real proper way to earn a large amount of gold without cashing. Delivery is owned by select Eidolon cahsers who kill MERCILESSLY. Sengolia L1 ends in UNDER ONE MINUTE. One minute is just enough time to earn 0 honor. Not to mention the intended time for Sengolia is an entire hour. Crypt is enough to set my computer on fire. There are 19 emperors! In the honor description in the character page it says the server max is only 1! How can a non casher compete with this? How can a slow computer or internet compete with this? How can a person expect to talk in world chat without making the next Dr. Phil show? You can’t.

Flag Post

I don’t understand why the other people on the servers cares so much about server 4. We’ll make it. This game offers us everything that is/was entitled to them. This game is pretty damn cool. The only issuse that should be focused on is the constant complaining. It’s not the real world. Play the game and let others enjoy it.