what does this mean

15 posts

Flag Post

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Zend_Log_Exception’ with message ‘“/var/www/ftp/data/logs/cs_debug.log” cannot be opened with mode “a”’ in /var/www/ftp/include/Zend/Log/Writer/Stream.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/ftp/r2games.cs/index.php(30): Zend_Log_Writer_Stream→__construct(‘/var/www/ftp/da…’) #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/ftp/include/Zend/Log/Writer/Stream.php on line 81

i cant play crystal saga arrghhh ><
pls someone help me

Flag Post

the same here >.<

Flag Post

Me too, dunno what happened… oO

Flag Post

we have same problem…T_T

Flag Post

i have the same problem, i want play crystal saga!!! what i do to fix this??

Flag Post

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Zend_Log_Exception’ with message ‘“/var/www/ftp/data/logs/cs_debug.log” cannot be opened with mode “a”’ in /var/www/ftp/include/Zend/Log/Writer/Stream.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/ftp/r2games.cs/index.php(30): Zend_Log_Writer_Stream→__construct(‘/var/www/ftp/da…’) #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/ftp/include/Zend/Log/Writer/Stream.php on line 81 for me…

Flag Post

same problem here how to fix it?

Flag Post

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Zend_Log_Exception’ with message ‘“/var/www/ftp/data/logs/cs_debug.log” cannot be opened with mode “a”’ in /var/www/ftp/include/Zend/Log/Writer/Stream.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/ftp/r2games.cs/index.php(30): Zend_Log_Writer_Stream→__construct(‘/var/www/ftp/da…’) #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/ftp/include/Zend/Log/Writer/Stream.php on line 81

Flag Post

Same thierX_X

Flag Post

Suck Why i cant Crystal Saga !!! i want Play Crystal Saga !!!!!!!!!!! rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Flag Post

I WANT PLAY Crystal Saga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleas Help us to play Crystal Saga My server is S44WingOfDevil !!!! xD !

Flag Post

have the same problem

Flag Post

I’ve been checking google and the R2 games forums… this type of error apparently comes from an error in the code in most cases. The R2 games forums have multiple threads with people having login issues with the same error, and all of them were told by GMs that the problem was being worked on. Just be patient people, it will be fixed soon ^^

Flag Post

i want to play it . plz fast GMs

Flag Post

damm, i just planted my oranges and they will rott in about 20 minutes