never received my items for newsletter

21 posts

Flag Post

Hi I received this weeks newsletter and I redeemed it and did all what you needed to do; been like 10 minutes and I still have no item.

Flag Post

The same happened to me so i’d like to know if it was an error everyone had

Flag Post

I didn’t even get the promocode, It just says [promocode]

Flag Post

check the second one.

Flag Post

Same for me, please send me another one

Server 5, IGN : Vladimir

Flag Post

me too, please send me another one. email nwang1112@gmail.com, server 5, name is ritual

Flag Post

Same here, please send another!
Server 5
IGN : Doctor

Flag Post

for some reason mine is not working at all. it says invalid giftcode (and no, i havent used it before) so… yeah…. either fix or send another one please.
server 5, IGN; Arkreus

Flag Post

Ok, have to correct my own words ^^.
It works, but I think you don’t have to be logged in when you follow the mail instructions.

Flag Post

It worked for me a lot of of other people… you just do what it says too, then the pack is put in the first char on that email that you log in to

Flag Post

where do you even enter the promo code.

Flag Post

To enter the promo code click the redeem button in the e-mail and it will take you to a special page. It said mine was invalid too, until I deleted a space that had copied in front of the code. So just check that there are no spaces in front of or behind the code when you past it. Also I thought the item hadn’t arrived, but it was in Temp Storage (which you can access in the side panel of your regular inventory), not my regular inventory. From there you can drag it to your regular inventory.

Flag Post

Where exactly is the redeem button on the email?

Flag Post

Nvm it wasnt showing because the image wasnt showing. x.x

Flag Post

Promo Pack Redemption Code doesn’t work for me, i enter that code from email into “Event Master” in Tyria Village. Try it on server S1, and on server S5, it writes, that “Invalid Gift Code”. Can’t understand, what i doing wrong…

Flag Post

I didnt get my Code too and i just started playing the game

Please send another
Server 5
IGN: Katarina2896

Flag Post

No items for me… fuck kong, fuck crystal…

Flag Post

To those of you who are subscribed to the newsletter, we sent out a Crystal Saga promotional code good for a free Angel pet, Tiger mount, and pack expander. Unfortunately, the newsletter was missing the promotional code! :)

A new newsletter should have been sent out, but if you are still experiencing any troubles, please contact us at support@kongregate.com. Thanks!

PS: Here’s the redemption link: http://www.kongregate.com/promotions/newsletter_item_redemption

Flag Post

please send me code becouse i dont get him

Flag Post

On your mail there should be an image with the promo code and near it should be a redeem button, if there isnt look for something that says something like “display images” then click on that, then the redeem button should show, after you find the button click on it and it should send you to a new tab where you an enter the code, after entering the code, itll send you to the game, youll have to wait for a while until it appears in you inventory.

Flag Post

Just a short question: does anybody read what Zshadow wrote?
Maybe it would be better to make your post sticky, Zshadow, cause people ask the whole time for the same things ^^.