What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Duration: 10/25 – 11/8
Server: All Servers
For the next two weeks, post your submissions for the Crystal Saga Photo of the Week here in this thread. The usual rules apply, but with one more caveat: the picture must be Halloween themed! The Halloween events will be lasting two weeks, so we will have one winner each week during this special activity, one on Nov 1st and one on November 8th. Also, in addition to the regular Starglade Photographer pack, the winner will get to choose one Halloween costume, pet, or mount as a prize. I can’t wait to see all the great pictures you guys will be taking! Good luck!
1) All pictures must be posted to THIS thread. Any images posted to other threads or emailed to me will NOT be counted.
2) Pictures must be uploaded directly into the post or uploaded to Tinypic and then copy/pasted into the post (use the link for “forums and message boards”). I will NOT go chasing your pictures down through links or downloads. If I can’t actually see it in the body of the post, it won’t be considered.
3) You don’t have to include any descriptions or commentary on the photo, but you are welcome to.
4) Be sure to include your name and server in your entry post. Only the photographer who uploads the image will receive the prize no matter how many people are in the photo.
5) Please be kind in your reply comments. Any comments deemed unacceptable or off-topic will be removed.
Reward: Winners will receive the Starglade Photographer Pack which contains:
Black Dragon Coin x 4
Gold Honor Badge x 1
3x EXP Token x 3
500 Honor x 1
New Title: Starglade Photographer
1 Halloween costume, pet, or mount (winner’s choice)
Winning Photos will also be featured on our Facebook page for all to see!